Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   General Sportbike Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion)
-   -   race cans (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion/66365-race-cans.html)

gixer6&only18 03-27-2004 06:08 PM

race cans

ive just put an akrapovic ti race can on it (can only)and it aint just made it louder its also quicker and does it **** off the neighbourghs in the mornin when ive got to go to work :apimp

wangsta6 03-27-2004 07:09 PM

Re: race cans

i piss off all kinds of people d&d or shorty hindle

aNskY 03-28-2004 12:02 AM

yep i got full d&d... people are lookin for the noise when im a mile away... lol

CAMOZX 03-28-2004 08:25 AM

[QUOTE=gixer6&only18]ive just put an akrapovic ti race can on it (can only)and it aint just made it louder its also quicker and does it **** off the neighbourghs in the mornin when ive got to go to work :apimp[/QUOTE]
even better is racing up between cars to the front at traffic lights. scares ***k out of drivers :laughing :fodevil

stuntboy 03-28-2004 02:43 PM

[QUOTE=CAMOZX]even better is racing up between cars to the front at traffic lights. scares ***k out of drivers :laughing :fodevil[/QUOTE]
yep cant beat that ! :apimp

gixer6&only18 03-29-2004 09:45 AM

its also good when uve parked up in town and some old man/women walk past and u start it up but i dont no y my can keeps spittin out flames evry time i change through the gears up or down it does it
:YEAH

Erik 03-29-2004 11:49 AM

I like when someone's talking on their cell phone, so I just downshift a few gears and stay right next to them w/ my D&D:laughing "Can you hear me now?":twofinger

i95leuser 03-29-2004 12:49 PM

D&D is the only way to go.... Last night there was a driver on my ass so i pulled in the clutch and pinned it and bam flames all on his hood haha!! He got pissed then i was GONE!!!! :YEAH

bikerboy 03-30-2004 02:32 AM

I don't care. I if I have to go out in the morning then I warm my shit up til it hits 150-160 degrees (won't drive it unless my stuff is warmed up) I have it with the fast idle on it'll be warming up out there at like 3.5 thousand RPM and just not going anywhere. I am sure they don't like it as a few neighbors have night jobs and are sleeping but they know I won't be there long and will be on my way. Sometimes I would have done some engine work and am excited to ride on the new adjustments. So it'll be like 1:30am and I am warming the bike up and riding around my complex sitting on the gas tank with my legs over the windshield like a high chair just riding around. Then after a few minutes I lock'er up and I am put away. When it raings I like to rev and pop the clutch in the parking lot if cars aren't smashed together, or when I get back say 12:00pm I'll bust a stnadup in 1st to the mail box thing then go back to my place screwing around. I am sure they don't like it, but in a college town, there are many college people and most don't give a flying fuk about what you do, in fact they like to see something slow and controlled but not excessive. Not an idiot flooring it around with no exhaust on their car or something.

gixer6&only18 03-30-2004 05:54 PM

i was out last night stunt ridin and im cainin it to a mates house i pulled up to a set of traffic lightswhilst over takin cars i pulled the biggest stoppie and when i landed my can popped ****ing loud i looked next to me at the car driver and the stupid bitch looked like she had crapped her panties it was so good just to c the look on her face was a one off for sure :twofinger :LOL

stuntboy 03-31-2004 02:35 PM

where do you get your d&d cans from !! :apimp

i95leuser 03-31-2004 02:39 PM

[QUOTE=stuntboy]where do you get your d&d cans from !! :apimp[/QUOTE]

Ebay man!!

aNskY 03-31-2004 02:45 PM

i dont recommend you get d&d unless youve heard it on your specific bike... some people love it some people hate it, and they sound different on all bikes.... but crazy loud no matter what

tequilagb 03-31-2004 10:28 PM

How's a D&D sound on an F3?

gixer6&only18 04-10-2004 05:39 PM

but y a d&d akrapovic is loud and so r yoshis and is it only ebay u can get them from or is there some other place :banghead

jamesjweg 04-10-2004 06:18 PM

[QUOTE=CruiserErik]I like when someone's talking on their cell phone, so I just downshift a few gears and stay right next to them w/ my D&D:laughing "Can you hear me now?":twofinger[/QUOTE]

God I hate stupid cagers on the cell phone, always good to check your rev limiter next to them.

James.

mia wallace 04-10-2004 10:22 PM

akro is the way to go. i had a d&d and it was so anoying it bugged the piss out of me. so some dude traded me straight up for it and gave me his Akrapovic. still can't believe how lucky i got...the akro is worth twice the D&D. plus it's the only slip-on that gives you extra HP

gixer6&only18 04-17-2004 04:48 PM

but were can i get a d&d from ive looked on ebay but i cant find any is there a proper name for them or r they called d&d

covertwar 04-17-2004 04:55 PM

try d (space) d

gixer6&only18 04-17-2004 05:23 PM

nop thats not helpin