Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   General Sportbike Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion)
-   -   $50'000 + 4 a bike? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion/56955-50000-4-bike.html)

Lotensin22 02-02-2004 04:37 AM

Re: $50'000 + 4 a bike?

[QUOTE=Jay6]Um, most of those choppers have up to 30 more rear wheel horse power than your 600 :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, that's impressive.....but can they outrun me? No? Then I still got em beat in that department too. I've raced a couple guys on choppers just to make them happy, cause they sit and rev it and want to go, and I'm friends with a few of the guys. They don't hold a phucking candle to a Gixxer, period. Unless you're talking certain numbers. But lemme tell ya a secret, more horsepower on a big huge heavy ass ride, doesn't matter when I got high HP on my bike, and it's light as phuck. YAA'MEAN?

And I should add that with numerous power goodies, Ive put a couple 750's to sleep. Now be a good boy and don't tell me how they got me beat until you know my numbers, cause mine isn't exactly pulling stock 600cc horses. :nono And this isn't a pissing contest, I'm not getting into the "Oh yea!!!" BS.

xraycatj 02-02-2004 04:42 AM

Maybe if someone tricked out a Duc 999R Fila.

Jay6 02-02-2004 12:04 PM

[QUOTE=Lotensin22]Oh wow, that's impressive.....but can they outrun me? No? Then I still got em beat in that department too. I've raced a couple guys on choppers just to make them happy, cause they sit and rev it and want to go, and I'm friends with a few of the guys. They don't hold a phucking candle to a Gixxer, period. Unless you're talking certain numbers. But lemme tell ya a secret, more horsepower on a big huge heavy ass ride, doesn't matter when I got high HP on my bike, and it's light as phuck. YAA'MEAN?

And I should add that with numerous power goodies, Ive put a couple 750's to sleep. Now be a good boy and don't tell me how they got me beat until you know my numbers, cause mine isn't exactly pulling stock 600cc horses. :nono And this isn't a pissing contest, I'm not getting into the "Oh yea!!!" BS.[/QUOTE]

Yo meathead, simma down. If you would refer to my post I never said anything about them having you beat. All I said was that they had more horsepower. Although I do want to let you know how impressed I am about your really fast bike :rolleyes:

BUSA KILLER 02-02-2004 12:18 PM

50,000 grand I can almost build a ama super bike that could be competitve

Lotensin22 02-04-2004 03:32 AM

[QUOTE=Jay6]Yo meathead, simma down. If you would refer to my post I never said anything about them having you beat. All I said was that they had more horsepower. Although I do want to let you know how impressed I am about your really fast bike :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

LOL, true that, sorry man, I had just had to deal with two jerkoffs that almost ran me over in a Safeway parking lot wanting to fight. I got to work and was already pissed. My bad. :cheers