Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   General Sportbike Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion)
-   -   Just wanted you all to know! About Rickmans Passing! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion/271047-just-wanted-you-all.html)

rickmans_wife 01-08-2010 09:59 AM

Just wanted you all to know! About Rickmans Passing!

I thought that you would all want to know that Rickman or Eric Montgomery Passed away on Dec. 26, 2009! He would have wanted me to let all of you know. I'm not sure if you all know but he has had failing lungs for many (22 years) and they justed couldn't do it anymore. He was life flighted to Lewisten Hospital on Dec. 18, 2009 where they had to put him on Life suport and he servived for a week and one day but the fight was to much and he stopped the fight. He's no longer suffering and no longer having to fight to be here on earth. He'll be very missed as I'm sure some of you know! Thank you for being his friend!

In Loving Memory of Eric Montgomery Sr. AKA Rickman

Nickiey ( Eric's Wife):CRYING:

DOKE 01-08-2010 10:04 AM

Re: Just wanted you all to know! About Rickmans Passing!

[quote=rickmans_wife;4234564]I thought that you would all want to know that Rickman or Eric Montgomery Passed away on Dec. 26, 2009! He would have wanted me to let all of you know. I'm not sure if you all know but he has had failing lungs for many (22 years) and they justed couldn't do it anymore. He was life flighted to Lewisten Hospital on Dec. 18, 2009 where they had to put him on Life suport and he servived for a week and one day but the fight was to much and he stopped the fight. He's no longer suffering and no longer having to fight to be here on earth. He'll be very missed as I'm sure some of you know! Thank you for being his friend!

In Loving Memory of Eric Montgomery Sr. AKA Rickman

Nickiey ( Eric's Wife):CRYING:[/quote]

I'm very sorry for your loss.

IV 01-08-2010 10:10 AM

R.i.p.

COOP 1 01-08-2010 10:50 AM

[quote=DOKE;4234567]I'm very sorry for your loss.[/quote]

what DOKE said

hang in there

JerseyRR201 01-08-2010 12:23 PM

r.i.p

rickmans_wife 01-08-2010 08:22 PM

Thank you everyone!

MoHawk 01-08-2010 08:34 PM

Very sorry to hear. You and your family are in my thoughts

E-Loc540 01-08-2010 10:38 PM

Wow, im sorry. 22 years of suffering? I couldnt imagine. Hes in a much better place...you should get some satisfaction in knowing that. I know its hard.

KO 01-08-2010 11:29 PM

My condolences to the fam

rickmans_wife 01-09-2010 01:22 PM

I know that Eric rode with a bunch of you guys From Lewisten Maine If you read this He thought alot of all of you guys!

green09600rr 01-09-2010 08:34 PM

From everyone in the sincity titans, we r sorry for ur lose we didnt know him but we r always sad to hear another rider lost their life... ur fam is in all our prayers
Crash sct nat

old man roger 01-09-2010 08:41 PM

so sad for you , best wishes to you and your family