Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   General Sportbike Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion)
-   -   sick ass vinyl kits!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion/262727-sick-ass-vinyl-kits.html)

FRANK-THE-TANK 08-25-2009 01:18 AM

sick ass vinyl kits!!!!

This guy greg that runs this site.

[url]www.bikevinyl.com[/url]

does some crazy vinyl work. at killer prices. check it out. and he makes 1 off custom decals also. clean up your stunt bikes!!!

BoDuke01 08-25-2009 06:35 AM

Re: sick ass vinyl kits!!!!

Damn now I gotta get fairings! Ju think that chit'll stick to matte black rattle can? lol
I like the bushido one. That is pretty cool. Price int to bad

FRANK-THE-TANK 08-25-2009 05:35 PM

he is making me a custom theme. should be done tonight.

sdfkillz 08-25-2009 05:42 PM

is that legal to sell graphics using other companies logos?

mofat01 08-25-2009 07:17 PM

[QUOTE=sdfkillz;4099326]is that legal to sell graphics using other companies logos?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is

Most places around here won't make DC or Famous logos cuz of that

BoDuke01 08-25-2009 11:45 PM

copy right infringement. Gotta get written consent and that dont come cheap, but its cheaper than a law suit.

rufio27 08-25-2009 11:56 PM

wow, he's got a lot of nice stuff.. hope he doesn't get hit with infringement before i want something!

FRANK-THE-TANK 08-26-2009 12:34 AM

Ok now we are all worried about copy infringement shit now.lol

come on guys stop the shit.

sdfkillz 08-26-2009 04:11 AM

[QUOTE=FRANK-THE-TANK;4099880]Ok now we are all worried about copy infringement shit now.lol

come on guys stop the shit.[/QUOTE]
personally i would never rock anyones logo like that on my bike. but yahh im not "worried".

what if someone was selling and making money off of 315 riders or whatever your guys' stunt group is? i mean you want me to start making and selling shirts making dough off your name? i certainly wouldnt appreciate it. if i saw someone selling knock off section 518 shit ur damn right id throw a fit about it.

SliverR6 08-26-2009 06:32 AM

[QUOTE=sdfkillz;4100004]personally i would never rock anyones logo like that on my bike. but yahh im not "worried".

what if someone was selling and making money off of 315 riders or whatever your guys' stunt group is? i mean you want me to start making and selling shirts making dough off your name? i certainly wouldnt appreciate it. if i saw someone selling knock off section 518 shit ur damn right id throw a fit about it.[/QUOTE]

He made me a 518 do wheelies sticker:yeah J/K :LOL

skoh 08-30-2009 07:08 PM

Yeah. Put in the work grab a sponsor then rock their logos pretty sure that's how it works anyways. Lol only thing I put on mh bike is stickers that I've picked up from other stunt groups. support the good guys. This isn't related to the website just the people rocking bikes with shit like famous and stuff on them. makes me ragee lol

FRANK-THE-TANK 08-30-2009 09:12 PM

his kits are cheap and make a crap looking stunt bike .look better, who care's about copyright.

sdfkillz 08-30-2009 09:27 PM

[QUOTE=FRANK-THE-TANK;4105793]his kits are cheap and make a crap looking stunt bike .look better, who care's about copyright.[/QUOTE]

the people who rightfully own the rights to the logos who are being ripped off by someone unlawfully copying their shit

FRANK-THE-TANK 08-30-2009 10:08 PM

people do it everyday. why do you guys car about this so much. unfuckin real

you guys do wheelies on streets. ride bike that have no titles[hint} and do illegal shit everyday.

dont buy a kit then. im putting thsi out there for people to see so who doesnt want or have money to paint their bikes to get a kit.

sdfkillz 08-30-2009 10:36 PM

when im doing wheelies on the streets im not ripping off someone elses hard work. you know frank, you slowly have proven to me that youre a fucking retard. if youre too numbskulled to realize that its not right to steal other ppls work and sell it as your own then maybe you should step yourself out of the stuntgame because nobody likes thieves and realize it or not thats what youre supporting when you amp up a company that unrightfully taking other ppls logos and selling them without compensating the ppl who created them.

xxberlinettaxx 08-30-2009 11:21 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;4105877]when im doing wheelies on the streets im not ripping off someone elses hard work. you know frank, you slowly have proven to me that youre a fucking retard. if youre too numbskulled to realize that its not right to steal other ppls work and sell it as your own then maybe you should step yourself out of the stuntgame because nobody likes thieves and realize it or not thats what youre supporting when you amp up a company that unrightfully taking other ppls logos and selling them without compensating the ppl who created them.[/quote]

i bet u download pirated dvd's onlline... or even download music off of limewire for ur own listening use.. if u do either of the two arent u ripping off the movie people and producers, etc... and if u say u dont download music online then ur a fucking liar.....

xxberlinettaxx 08-30-2009 11:23 PM

anyway those kits are cheap. i might have to pick me up one to take away from the crappy paint job i did on my fairings

Beto 08-30-2009 11:58 PM

[QUOTE=xxberlinettaxx;4105953]i bet u download pirated dvd's offline... or even download music off of limewire for ur own listening use.. if u do either of the two arent u ripping off the movie people and producers, etc... and if u say u dont download music offline then ur a fucking liar.....[/QUOTE]

how the hell can you download music OFFline, dont you mean ONline :LOL

xxberlinettaxx 08-31-2009 12:14 AM

[quote=Beto;4105999]how the hell can you download music OFFline, dont you mean ONline :LOL[/quote]

yea thats what i meant haha

FRANK-THE-TANK 08-31-2009 04:15 AM

[quote=xxberlinettaxx;4105953]i bet u download pirated dvd's onlline... Or even download music off of limewire for ur own listening use.. If u do either of the two arent u ripping off the movie people and producers, etc... And if u say u dont download music online then ur a fucking liar.....[/quote]

oh shit. Gotta admit he is right there skillz