Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   General Sportbike Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion)
-   -   Got pulled over today!!! FTP (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion/144802-got-pulled-over-today.html)

bkrgurl 11-03-2005 04:28 PM

Got pulled over today!!! FTP

I was riding my bike today and got pulled over because of no headlight and no mirrior. I also got in trouble for having spikes and horns on my helmet. I guess it is against the law to have object pretruding (sp?) from ur helmet. That is REAL GAY!!!!! Luckly...no ticket. Ok, just wanted to vent!

i-dub 11-03-2005 05:01 PM

Re: Got pulled over today!!! FTP

cops r gay. nuff said

tomc610 11-03-2005 05:03 PM

thats gayy

JD 11-03-2005 05:17 PM

So....you DIDNT get a ticket, and your saying FTP? :shruggs

So...If you DO get a ticket, will you post up a thread thanking police everywhere? :shruggs

Im confused :laughing

crtchrktrcr 11-03-2005 05:36 PM

did you show them your boobs to get out of it?

waits...

well will you show me?

TheRomanSF415x 11-03-2005 05:42 PM

^^ what he said :)

rocketjoe 11-03-2005 07:39 PM

He should have given you a ticket for having a kan-o-tuna :twofinger

rurik 11-03-2005 08:04 PM

[QUOTE=TheRomanSF415x]^^ what he said :)[/QUOTE]
^^ what he said too :cheers

i-dub 11-03-2005 09:31 PM

[QUOTE=rurik]^^ what he said too :cheers[/QUOTE]

^^ what they all said :YEAH

bkrgurl 11-04-2005 10:00 AM

Ha..nope didn't show any boobs. When i took off my helmet he gave me a funny look and asked how i got my bf to let me borrow his bike.

$!x 11-04-2005 10:12 AM

ticket or not FTP! theyll find anything to ***** about. the worst time is at the end of the month and if they arent up to quota theyll pull you over for anything

remember, cops lie

$!x 11-04-2005 10:13 AM

oh, and boobs woulda probably helped. he woulda let the spikes fly by

cbrman77 11-04-2005 01:11 PM

Taking a mental note to grow boobs so I can get off of tickets.

I got a friggen ticket for having the wrong color light shine down on my plate. (Reddish instead of white).

I also got a ticket (on another day) for my plate being mounted on the right hand side of the bike off the swingarm.

In my 11 yrs of driving cars/ 9 on bikes I must say I have only gotten pulled over 1 time and was given a warning. That was for 7 mph over when I was 18.

Other than that I have gotten a ticket every other time. FTP

I have a court date on the 10th for my last ticket.....

Luckily no points thus far.

Steven

POPEYE 11-04-2005 01:21 PM

[QUOTE=bkrgurl]Ha..nope didn't show any boobs. When i took off my helmet he gave me a funny look and asked how i got my bf to let me borrow his bike.[/QUOTE]

i would have pulled your hot ass over to...(hopeing to see some boobs) :hello

$!x 11-04-2005 06:59 PM

[QUOTE=cbrman77]Taking a mental note to grow boobs so I can get off of tickets.

I got a friggen ticket for having the wrong color light shine down on my plate. (Reddish instead of white).

I also got a ticket (on another day) for my plate being mounted on the right hand side of the bike off the swingarm.

In my 11 yrs of driving cars/ 9 on bikes I must say I have only gotten pulled over 1 time and was given a warning. That was for 7 mph over when I was 18.

Other than that I have gotten a ticket every other time. FTP

I have a court date on the 10th for my last ticket.....

Luckily no points thus far.

Steven[/QUOTE]
That first part just wasnt right...lemme get this straight. Your a male and you want to grow some boobs so you can get out of tickets? What sick cops are you ****!!n with? ***** tits wont help my man, only the real boobies :apimp

banned101 11-04-2005 07:09 PM

Yeah !!FTP Even if you didnt get a ticket.They still wasted time out of your life for a bunch of bull crap!!!Cops are just power hungry Fags!!!

lookingbackword 11-04-2005 09:49 PM

Sorry you got pulled over, but at least you got away with no ticket.

I got pulled over for ten miles over the speed limit (70 in a 60) and got a ticket. I was going no faster than anyone around me. Im sure the only reason he pulled me over was because I was on a bike.FTP

sanford 11-04-2005 11:24 PM

Ftp................

bkrgurl 11-05-2005 12:32 AM

[QUOTE=POPEYE]i would have pulled your hot ass over to...(hopeing to see some boobs) :hello[/QUOTE]

:boobies:

cbrman77 11-07-2005 09:09 AM

It's called sarcasm. I was referring to the fact that you are more likely to get off when pulled by the cops if you are female. Show some skin or cry if you are a woman and you will get off. I have friends who are/were cops. They have told me stories....... and no they never let a dude off for crying so don't be a wuss and try that......

No I am not interested in having man boobs. I am interested in being let off when I have been pulled and have 3-4 blatant infractions. I only wish I could be that lucky.

She shouldn't be saying ftp, she should be saying thank god that they let me off when I was knowingly in violation of several state codes.

Come on anyone in their right mind would know that you have to have a headlight on a vehicle to drive it......

Steven

[QUOTE=$!x]That first part just wasnt right...lemme get this straight. Your a male and you want to grow some boobs so you can get out of tickets? What sick cops are you ****!!n with? ***** tits wont help my man, only the real boobies :apimp[/QUOTE]