Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   General Sportbike Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion)
-   -   Do you have your motorcycle license? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion/102146-do-you-have-your.html)

sprocketz 11-29-2004 11:43 PM

Re: Do you have your motorcycle license?

[QUOTE=wangsta]I rode like 3 years without one.. it was just a slap on the ass if you got caught. Now they passed a law here in MI that I think is 150 fine and suspended license.. bad news.. so had to go get it.[/QUOTE]
its worse out here they take your shit for 30 days fine you and suspend the lic you dont even have in the first place...........cali

_juice_ 11-30-2004 12:16 AM

permit for almost 6 years :YEAH
I just cant seem to get my bike through those damn cones :banghead
[mover] :fiddy [/mover]

sprocketz 11-30-2004 12:30 AM

[QUOTE=juicedgixxer]permit for almost 6 years :YEAH
I just cant seem to get my bike through those damn cones :banghead
[mover] :fiddy [/mover][/QUOTE]
ok that too i didnt want to be the first to admit it :LOL

LAST CALL 11-30-2004 01:00 PM

I got no license. Got pulled over two times and each time they gave me a ticket for no license. It was like a $101 each time. The first time was for a reckless driving. I wanted to run but I was at a stop light with a bunch of construction in front of me and nowhere to go so the cops got me. They said I was splitting lanes and hauled me off to jail. The second time was for speeding at 65pmh in a 35mph zone. Nowadays I just run. Been in and out of court too many times. FTP.

anya 11-30-2004 01:09 PM

Ive been riding since this summer and own a bike, but have no license or a permit.I signed up for the spring bike class, so i will get it after the winter is over. I did however manage to get pulled over and get a fat ticket for not having one.

LiL SiS 11-30-2004 01:13 PM

Beings i get pulled over for breathing i had no choice but to get mine!!!

:badcop [SIZE=5]FTP[/SIZE]

SexyRocketRider 11-30-2004 02:16 PM

have had it for 4 years now....

Pauliez100 11-30-2004 02:17 PM

nope, had my permit but thats expired

Ecentrik 11-30-2004 02:58 PM

yeah parents made me get one.. ****ing 200 bucks down drain lol
here in texas I think they arrest u and impound ur shit if u have no license.. heh

C6matt 11-30-2004 09:08 PM

It took a year but some friends were going so i figured what the hell, I got my permit the same day I took the road test lol.. for 40 bucks the place that did the test even supplied us with a spree to take it on..

DUMPSTER 12-01-2004 07:45 PM

still rockn the permit :doh

giger 12-01-2004 08:29 PM

Someday I'll get mine

Rocket 12-02-2004 06:06 PM

I got a motorcycle learners permit for a year when I was 18. I never bothered to get a real license until a couple of years ago cause my father and I started taking trips around the country to ride and we would just rent bikes when we got there and ride the shit out of them. You can't rent shit without a license.

grimmy 12-05-2004 07:32 PM

[QUOTE=wangsta]I rode like 3 years without one.. it was just a slap on the ass if you got caught. Now they passed a law here in MI that I think is 150 fine and suspended license.. bad news.. so had to go get it.[/QUOTE]
:apimp OOOOOOHHHHWWW, I am moving to MI,,,so I can get a slap on the ass!

Dewidge 12-06-2004 08:51 AM

i got mine shortly after i bought my bike. i do have 2 buddys who have been riding now for 4 months or so without them.

Mogwai 12-06-2004 09:08 AM

I'm acually very shocked to see that so many of us have our licences, good job team!

I had never been on a big bike before I took me MSF, a few months later I bought my bike so I never rode w/o a licence. However, I know that most of the time that isn't how it works.

giger 12-06-2004 10:03 AM

Yeah I didnt think that many people would have gotten it...

RoadStainR6 12-06-2004 01:16 PM

I bought my 04 R6 from a dealership... that my friends worked at. So they didn't give a damn if I had a license. They said as long as they get the money.. what I do with the bike is up to me. I still dont have a permit or license or anything. Rode my shit all summer. Got pulled over once... to be asked to stop doing wheelies past old peoples houses. Cop was cool. Ran a 3 times. Wrecked once. Cop told me "you've had a bad enough night. I'm not gonna give you any tickets". Guess I just keep gettin lucky. *knock on wood*. I'll probably get it this spring. We'll see.

Phaze2 Mike 12-08-2004 01:52 AM

Yeah its one of those things that just keeps getting put off, having to have a licensed friend drive the bike to the test site is such a pain as well.

spike_x4 12-08-2004 06:59 PM

[QUOTE=Ecentrik]yeah parents made me get one.. ****ing 200 bucks down drain lol
here in texas I think they arrest u and impound ur shit if u have no license.. heh[/QUOTE]

I got one! I took the class and all, told them that i could only make payments for the class, they billed my $60 and forgot all about the rest :YEAH we dont get arrested here if you dont have one, but they like to write tickets for it.