Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Legion Stunt Team (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/163-legion-stunt-team)
-   -   last post contest (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/163-legion-stunt-team/142583-last-post-contest.html)

RRQT 02-02-2006 02:37 PM

Re: last post contest

Hello All ...

skillz954 02-02-2006 02:38 PM

[QUOTE=john LegionST]whittlez, me and bob are goona be WAY to busy to play games with hookers...

skillz - LOL, funny, ill still hurt you though! eh... nevermind... if she does it you can have her! LOL[/QUOTE]

no you two make me sick with your cutesy, lovey, sweetums crap, I don't want to get in the middle of that Man!! Get it all over my shoes and then they're trash!! :cheers

John LegionST 02-02-2006 02:40 PM

[QUOTE=skillz954]no you two make me sick with your cutesy, lovey, sweetums crap, I don't want to get in the middle of that Man!! Get it all over my shoes and then they're trash!! :cheers[/QUOTE]

lol, thanks... im not worried though... she wouldn't cheat... and if she ever did, like i said, peaceout! and im sure she feels the same way!

Mr.Gix 02-02-2006 02:40 PM

[QUOTE=john LegionST]Mr. C. Webb[/QUOTE]

Ahh. that makes sense.

John LegionST 02-02-2006 02:40 PM

hey michelle

WHITTLEZ1687 02-02-2006 02:42 PM

Well Let Me Know Whats Going On With This Wekend Thing...he Said Heather Was Going And He Said He Was Gonna Find Out If It Was Ok For Me To Go....but Ill Only Go If Its Workth It And I Dont Want Any Last Minute Plans...i Think I Might Just Stay Home

skillz954 02-02-2006 02:42 PM

[QUOTE=john LegionST]lol, thanks... im not worried though... she wouldn't cheat... and if she ever did, like i said, peaceout! and im sure she feels the same way![/QUOTE]

I feel the same way that's for sure, it's not worth getting upset over someone that has so little respect for you and your feelings!! Hell i always said i'd buy the guy a beer for showing me what kind of whore she was.......plus he'd be scared shitless the whole time!! :LOL

John LegionST 02-02-2006 02:42 PM

[QUOTE=Mr.Gix]Ahh. that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

yeah, these shows need two riders at each and i sceduled both for us knowing that we could get somone to ride with me

RRQT 02-02-2006 02:43 PM

Hey John ...

at least someone says hi ... geesh! LOL ...

Mr.Gix 02-02-2006 02:43 PM

[QUOTE=john LegionST]yeah, these shows need two riders at each and i sceduled both for us knowing that we could get somone to ride with me[/QUOTE]

Yeah i'm sure that wasn't hard.

skillz954 02-02-2006 02:44 PM

Anyone know where Michelle is, it's been quiet in here and no ones been b!tching today?!?!?!

Mr.Gix 02-02-2006 02:46 PM

Hi michelle.

RRQT 02-02-2006 02:46 PM

[QUOTE=skillz954]Anyone know where Michelle is, it's been quiet in here and no ones been b!tching today?!?!?![/QUOTE]

Shut it Skillz ... you know you missed me ... LOL ...

John LegionST 02-02-2006 02:48 PM

[QUOTE=skillz954]I feel the same way that's for sure, it's not worth getting upset over someone that has so little respect for you and your feelings!! Hell i always said i'd buy the guy a beer for showing me what kind of whore she was.......plus he'd be scared shitless the whole time!! :LOL[/QUOTE]

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA sounds good to me! :cheers

whittlez, its up to you if you want to go, ill talk to bob very soon about it... only thing is what if we go to a bar?!?!?

think about it and ill talk to bob tonight

im out peoples, be on later

RRQT 02-02-2006 02:49 PM

[QUOTE=Mr.Gix]Hi michelle.[/QUOTE]

Hi Gix ... what's up ...

skillz954 02-02-2006 02:49 PM

[QUOTE=RRQT]Shut it Skillz ... you know you missed me ... LOL ...[/QUOTE]

Maybe a wittle bit Schnookums!! :cheese:

skillz954 02-02-2006 02:51 PM

[QUOTE=john LegionST]AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA sounds good to me! :cheers [/QUOTE]

Waiting for someone to get even is always worse than when they actually do!! I'm twisted like that!! :cheers

RRQT 02-02-2006 02:52 PM

So ... there is a chance that thois baby might be comming out much sooner than originally expected ...

Hope you're ready to visit the hospital at the drop of a dime Skillz ... LOL ...

skillz954 02-02-2006 02:54 PM

[QUOTE=RRQT]Hope you're ready to visit the hospital at the drop of a dime Skillz ... LOL ...[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately that has been the case pretty much my entire life Dear!! :LOL

Give me a ring a ding and I'll come a running!! :AWWWW

skillz954 02-02-2006 02:55 PM

I can't wait to me lil Larry.....or was it medium Larry.....I forget?!?!? :shruggs