Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Legion Stunt Team (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/163-legion-stunt-team)
-   -   last post contest (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/163-legion-stunt-team/142583-last-post-contest.html)

RRQT 01-30-2006 03:25 PM

Re: last post contest

[QUOTE=dudeman47]an R6? can I ask why?[/QUOTE]

He wants to be like me ...

Hey Peoples!

KF_Chris 01-30-2006 03:25 PM

I don't have those bikes, I'm down to 1 600 and I'm fine with that. I totalled one 600 BADLY

nickalltogether 01-30-2006 03:25 PM

counting all vehicles....i have a 2 liter 4 cylinder car, 2.2 liter 4 cylinder truck, 636cc motorcycle, and a 88cc motorcycle:

that's 13 cylinders and 4924cc's :laughing

KF_Chris 01-30-2006 03:27 PM

not too bad.

Mr.Gix 01-30-2006 03:27 PM

[QUOTE=dudeman47]I don't have those bikes, I'm down to 1 600 and I'm fine with that. I totalled one 600 BADLY[/QUOTE]

Well i have all of those now so i'm better than you.

And Nick My truck has more liters than both of your shit boxes so i'm not even gonna add mine up.

nickalltogether 01-30-2006 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=Mr.Gix]Well i have all of those now so i'm better than you.

And Nick My truck has more liters than both of your shit boxes so i'm not even gonna add mine up.[/QUOTE]
shit boxes? that's a bit cruel don't ya think?

Mr.Gix 01-30-2006 03:29 PM

[QUOTE=nickalltogether]shit boxes? that's a bit cruel don't ya think?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but i'm a prick so it's all good. :LOL

KF_Chris 01-30-2006 03:33 PM

i've got 12 cylinders in aboutt 9.2 liters.

time to go home. talk to you fukers tomorrow

RRQT 01-30-2006 03:34 PM

[QUOTE=R1ChicK*69]Good thing i have an R1 then

so how do you figure there a "girly" bike[/QUOTE]

See - now you must not have a boyfriend/husband or anything ...

EVERY guy I have ever talked to when I was mentioning getting the R1 practically yelled at me and told me that it was too powerful and not a girls bike and I would kill myself with all the speed and blah blah blah ... then they back it up on the fact that they are saying that because they care and don't want to see me get hurt ...

Mr.Gix 01-30-2006 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=RRQT]See - now you must not have a boyfriend/husband or anything ...

EVERY guy I have ever talked to when I was mentioning getting the R1 practically yelled at me and told me that it was too powerful and not a girls bike and I would kill myself with all the speed and blah blah blah ... then they back it up on the fact that they are saying that because they care and don't want to see me get hurt ...[/QUOTE]

Hold on a minute. It's not that women can't handle a 1000 b/c i'm sure there are girls out there that can outride me. BUT for the most part even most guys can't ride a 600 to it's full potential so there is no need other than status to have a 1000 for the street. So that is why i generally try and talk people out of a 1000. not b/c they can't handle it, but b/c they don't need it. So i kinda agree with Michelle, but not for the same reason.

nickalltogether 01-30-2006 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=RRQT]See - now you must not have a boyfriend/husband or anything ...

EVERY guy I have ever talked to when I was mentioning getting the R1 practically yelled at me and told me that it was too powerful and not a girls bike and I would kill myself with all the speed and blah blah blah ... then they back it up on the fact that they are saying that because they care and don't want to see me get hurt ...[/QUOTE]
i'm a huge hyprocrite... i would never let a girlfriends/wife ride a bike... i just know how unsafe it can get on the road, and I don't mind risking my safety, but I couldn't stand losing a loved one like that.

Mr.Gix 01-30-2006 03:42 PM

[QUOTE=nickalltogether]i'm a huge hyprocrite... i would never let a girlfriends/wife ride a bike... i just know how unsafe it can get on the road, and I don't mind risking my safety, but I couldn't stand losing a loved one like that.[/QUOTE]

See it's one thing to care, but another to tell someone they can't have a bike. :nono

Mr.Gix 01-30-2006 03:45 PM

By the way Nick i think RRQT is gonna rip into you for that one. :nono

nickalltogether 01-30-2006 03:45 PM

[QUOTE=Mr.Gix]See it's one thing to care, but another to tell someone they can't have a bike. :nono[/QUOTE]
i didn't mean that i would absolutely stop them from riding. i'm not sure what I would do in the situation that a girlfriend wanted one... I'd never say no, but it would most definitely take some getting used to. i can't say what i would do in the situation.

Kelm 01-30-2006 03:46 PM

MsSparklessss.... How did court go

RRQT 01-30-2006 03:47 PM

[QUOTE=nickalltogether]i'm a huge hyprocrite... i would never let a girlfriends/wife ride a bike... i just know how unsafe it can get on the road, and I don't mind risking my safety, but I couldn't stand losing a loved one like that.[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't last an hour with me as your girlfriend. LOL ... You are a hypocrite ... I tell Dan EVERYTIME he gets on the bike to be careful - there hasn't been a time I have missed ... and he does the same for me ... but does that mean that one of us should miss out on something we enjoy doing because the other is scared? It is nobel that you are scared for your signifcant other ... but there has to be some pride there too ... that she is actually DOING IT! What if your son wanted a bike? Would you hold him back too? It can get unsafe walking down the road, it can get unsafe in a car ... geesh ... it can get unsafe in your house.

Think again ... I hope you NEVER have a girlfriend that wants a bike ... that poor girl ...

RRQT 01-30-2006 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=nickalltogether]i didn't mean that i would absolutely stop them from riding. i'm not sure what I would do in the situation that a girlfriend wanted one... I'd never say no, but it would most definitely take some getting used to. i can't say what i would do in the situation.[/QUOTE]

You support her decision and say a prayer everytime she gets on the bike - like my husband does ... LOL ... He says he panics everytime I leave the driveway ... LOL ... for a while he wanted to ride behind me in the car ... LOL ...

nickalltogether 01-30-2006 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=RRQT]You support her decision and say a prayer everytime she gets on the bike - like my husband does ... LOL ... He says he panics everytime I leave the driveway ... LOL ... for a while he wanted to ride behind me in the car ... LOL ...[/QUOTE]
your hubby doesn't ride? the one woman i know who rides has a 636 and rides with her husband who has a zx-10. she's super supportive of him and will take any of the stupid stuff he tries, which is an awesome quality I think.

skillz954 01-30-2006 03:55 PM

[QUOTE=R1ChicK*69]thats not nice you've seen the pics, and why cant a girl own an r1 last time i checked there wasnt any rules against girls riding 1000

so shut up gix :twofinger :twofinger[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna field this one cuz Gix will be nice and sh*t. Hun look you may be able to "ride" an R1, but you'll never whip it like you stole it......why you might ask.......because you have a vagina!! I'm sorry that's just the way it goes, I didn't decide that it was going to be that way, it's just the cold hard facts!! :shruggs

skillz954 01-30-2006 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=dudeman47]I like the 02 R1,but I don't know if I'd even ride that bike at all. Gimme a suzuki or honda 1000cc to hit the streets and I'm a happy camper.[/QUOTE]

+1 Honda Baby, can't wait to get a 1000RR.....CRF230 this spring, RR in a year or two....stoopid expensive braces!! :(