Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Vertical Outlaws (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws)
-   -   Tgif (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws/65014-tgif.html)

WINGMAN 03-19-2004 10:14 AM

Re: Tgif

if i was 150grl....i would grabbin the girl in the
white pants a$$ too. looks like a good time :laughing

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 10:14 AM

[QUOTE=Fitzie]yep its the best way to stay away from people that you don't want to see[/QUOTE]

:laughing I'm telling Cari you said that :laughing

we've been out there a few times haven't we :cheers

verticaljay 03-19-2004 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]where you going Jackman??[/QUOTE]

moosehead

WINGMAN 03-19-2004 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]I was NOT standing there.... and you know why I didnt go out with you.... I wouldnt be able to hook up with anyone with you hanging all over me :twofinger[/QUOTE]

isn't that the truth...we all hate cock blockers.
you know the type that throws brick on the d*ck!! :twofinger

Fitzie 03-19-2004 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]:laughing I'm telling Cari you said that :laughing

we've been out there a few times haven't we :cheers[/QUOTE]
hell yea we'll prolly be there alot more this year :twofinger bring on the beer!!!!!!!! :cheers

Fitzie 03-19-2004 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]moosehead[/QUOTE]
I saw one of those in the front seat of a car!!!!! :twofinger

RR_Rick 03-19-2004 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=150grl]Ha Ha that was at the beginning of the night!! You should have seen us after the bar :laughing Yeah Jay was standing right there but he's gay so it didn't excite him at all :twofinger Bitch ass wouldn't even go out with us--- what is wrong with him :shruggs[/QUOTE]

damn that looked to be a fun night I bet :cheers
we need more girls like that,then it wouldnt seem to be so boring.and it looks like you girls have all your teeth too :laughing not like alot of girls around maine :shruggs :laughing

RR_Rick 03-19-2004 10:24 AM

[QUOTE=Jay6]Pretty much, got the oil pan and exhaust back on last night. Just need to make sure it holds oil and I am good to go[/QUOTE]

at the worst someone must have a used oilpan for that weapon.. :shruggs
I got my bike back,I told them that as long as they did it faster than that Jay guys clutch with the 600RR Id be happy,J/K
they were pretty fast and 400. later :bs but at least it will be ready when and if the warm weather ever shows :(

RR_Rick 03-19-2004 10:26 AM

[QUOTE=Fitzie]I saw one of those in the front seat of a car!!!!! :twofinger[/QUOTE]

Yo Fitzie whats up ...and snow :twofinger we lucked out down here,and now its about gone :YEAH

Jay6 03-19-2004 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=AMSOIL dude]at the worst someone must have a used oilpan for that weapon.. :shruggs
I got my bike back,I told them that as long as they did it faster than that Jay guys clutch with the 600RR Id be happy,J/K
they were pretty fast and 400. later :bs but at least it will be ready when and if the warm weather ever shows :([/QUOTE]

Yeah I found a used one at sky cycles in NH but it was $60 which would cut into my beer money for the weekend which CAN NOT HAPPEN :laughing

RR_Rick 03-19-2004 10:28 AM

[QUOTE=Jay6]Yeah I found a used one at sky cycles in NH but it was $60 which would cut into my beer money for the weekend which CAN NOT HAPPEN :laughing[/QUOTE]
yep I hear ya there..without the beeer who wants to even work on it right :shruggs :cheers

Fitzie 03-19-2004 10:28 AM

[QUOTE=AMSOIL dude]Yo Fitzie whats up ...and snow :twofinger we lucked out down here,and now its about gone :YEAH[/QUOTE]
not a whole lot just putting my time in at work and getting ready for this shitty ass snow to leave..... :cheers

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 10:29 AM

[QUOTE=Fitzie]Hey jackass what was it you wanted me to check out????[/QUOTE]

um give me more detail cause I don't re...........oh just a second

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64820[/url] post #7 click on it and watch :laughing

Fitzie 03-19-2004 10:30 AM

[QUOTE=Jay6]Yeah I found a used one at sky cycles in NH but it was $60 which would cut into my beer money for the weekend which CAN NOT HAPPEN :laughing[/QUOTE]
DON'T cut into the beer money that's baddddddd!!!!!!!!!

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=WINGMAN]isn't that the truth...we all hate cock blockers.
you know the type that throws brick on the d*ck!! :twofinger[/QUOTE]

dick teaserz are the worst, ya know the type that "hang off you at the bar, dry hump you like an animal on the dance floor, then you get her home and half naked in bed, then they tell you sorry I don't feel right about this" I have yet to find a peice of wood, cement, pavement harder than my diksizzle at that point and have to slam it in the bedroom door so it'll go away and I can put my pants back on :laughing

RR_Rick 03-19-2004 10:34 AM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]um give me more detail cause I don't re...........oh just a second

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64820[/url] post #7 click on it and watch :laughing[/QUOTE]

haha I watched that one night on there and thats some funny $hit...eddie murphys brother :laughing

150grl 03-19-2004 10:34 AM

[QUOTE=WINGMAN]isn't that the truth...we all hate cock blockers.
you know the type that throws brick on the d*ck!! :twofinger[/QUOTE]

No I had another dick to take care of that night. Jay just was a pussy and wouldn't go out with us cause he can't handle hangovers :cheers

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 10:37 AM

[QUOTE=150grl]No I had another dick to take care of that night. Jay just was a pussy and wouldn't go out with us cause he can't handle hangovers :cheers[/QUOTE]

the only time hangoverz are worth it when you have better things to do the next day like ride, is when you pound the shit outta strange pussy you just met 3 hours earlier, so I'm with VJay on this :cheers

150grl 03-19-2004 10:37 AM

[QUOTE=ryanaka99cents]dick teaserz are the worst, ya know the type that "hang off you at the bar, dry hump you like an animal on the dance floor, then you get her home and half naked in bed, then they tell you sorry I don't feel right about this" I have yet to find a peice of wood, cement, pavement harder than my diksizzle at that point and have to slam it in the bedroom door so it'll go away and I can put my pants back on :laughing[/QUOTE]

Ya say you don't want the sluts and then you call the good girls dick teases :bs Make up your damn mind :twofinger

ryanaka99cents 03-19-2004 10:39 AM

oh and wtf is up with I had another dick to please that night, ever heard of dbl penetration :apimp I know vjay would be up for some of that :laughing :twofinger you just can't handle more than one at the same time, hell you could even let one of em rest in yer mouth for a bit and he'll still think yer doing something :laughing