Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Vertical Outlaws (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws)
-   -   PSYCHOFEST 2004 Featuring The Vertical Outlaws! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws/55595-psychofest-2004-featuring-vertical.html)

JAGMAN 01-21-2004 11:29 AM

PSYCHOFEST 2004 Featuring The Vertical Outlaws!

That's right! It is back again this year! Same great spot, same great time! If you missed last years, you missed one of the best events of the summer! The nicest track and track owners in the business allowing JAGMAN Entertainment and The Psychogang to host PSYCHOFEST 2004!

Special Guests:

Pure Bred Riders...Digidy, Rick Nasty, and Duk coming all the way from Florida to rock the north's coolest and smoothest stunt track!

Vertical Outlaws: The whole crew joining us from New England to show us how they have quietly become one of the teams to beat in the Pro Ranks over the last year!

Mr. Real Danger Himself...Kyle Woods: LIVE on the MIC and better than ever! If you missed Kyle on the mic last year at PsychoFest, you missed the whole freakin show! This guy lights up airwaves with his dazzling commentation and comical approach to riding. Did we mention he is also one of the finest stunt riders in the world???

There will be track time for all levels of riders on both days and there WILL BE BOTH AMATEUR AND PRO EVENTS with cash prizes for both!

More info to come soon! Mark your calenders NOW!!! June 12th and 13th! Beaver Springs Dragway, Central PA! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! Watch [url]www.psychofest.psychogang.com[/url] for more info coming soon!

Any general questions or for sponsorship or vendor information please email: [email]jagman@psychogang.com[/email]

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

150grl 01-21-2004 11:55 AM

Re: PSYCHOFEST 2004 Featuring The Vertical Outlaws!

Please NO RAIN this year - come on - I know you can control the weather :laughing

JAGMAN 01-21-2004 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=150grl]Please NO RAIN this year - come on - I know you can control the weather :laughing[/QUOTE]

Do NOT say the R word!!! :laughing

We are going to have a great time either way just like last year!

JAGMAN

Gixxer_Princess 01-21-2004 12:11 PM

[QUOTE=JAGMAN]Do NOT say the R word!!! :laughing

We are going to have a great time either way just like last year!

JAGMAN[/QUOTE]

Yes the weather was crappy last year but it was a great time :cheers

Wild_Bill 01-21-2004 12:12 PM

[QUOTE=Gixxer_Princess]Yes the weather was crappy last year but it was a great time :cheers[/QUOTE]

you guys went last year tara??

verticaljay 01-21-2004 12:29 PM

[QUOTE=JAGMAN]That's right! It is back again this year! Same great spot, same great time! If you missed last years, you missed one of the best events of the summer! The nicest track and track owners in the business allowing JAGMAN Entertainment and The Psychogang to host PSYCHOFEST 2004!

Special Guests:

Pure Bred Riders...Digidy, Rick Nasty, and Duk coming all the way from Florida to rock the north's coolest and smoothest stunt track!

Vertical Outlaws: The whole crew joining us from New England to show us how they have quietly become one of the teams to beat in the Pro Ranks over the last year!

Mr. Real Danger Himself...Kyle Woods: LIVE on the MIC and better than ever! If you missed Kyle on the mic last year at PsychoFest, you missed the whole freakin show! This guy lights up airwaves with his dazzling commentation and comical approach to riding. Did we mention he is also one of the finest stunt riders in the world???

There will be track time for all levels of riders on both days and there WILL BE BOTH AMATEUR AND PRO EVENTS with cash prizes for both!

More info to come soon! Mark your calenders NOW!!! June 12th and 13th! Beaver Springs Dragway, Central PA! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!!! Watch [url]www.psychofest.psychogang.com[/url] for more info coming soon!

Any general questions or for sponsorship or vendor information please email: [email]jagman@psychogang.com[/email]

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!![/QUOTE]

hell yeah :apimp

If any of you didn't go to this event last yr you NEEED to this year. Jagman and his boys put on THE most organized event we have been to to date.... These boys crammed 2 days into one and made it so smooth it was like it was planned to be done in a day.

Anyone who is putting an event on can learn a lot from these guys :cheers :cheers

vertical_joe 01-21-2004 05:17 PM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]hell yeah :apimp

If any of you didn't go to this event last yr you NEEED to this year. Jagman and his boys put on THE most organized event we have been to to date.... These boys crammed 2 days into one and made it so smooth it was like it was planned to be done in a day.

Anyone who is putting an event on can learn a lot from these guys :cheers :cheers[/QUOTE]

Tru Dat! The most organized event of the year! Looking forward to riding on that track again with the nations top riders!

Gixxer_Princess 01-22-2004 06:52 AM

[QUOTE=Wild_Bill]you guys went last year tara??[/QUOTE]

Yeah we were there :twofinger

slinky750 01-22-2004 08:45 AM

[QUOTE=JAGMAN]That's right! It is back again this year! Same great spot, same great time! If you missed last years, you missed one of the best events of the summer! The nicest track and track owners in the business allowing JAGMAN Entertainment and The Psychogang to host PSYCHOFEST 2004!

Special Guests:

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!![/QUOTE]
this is on a sunday and monday? :confused:

verticaljay 01-22-2004 02:48 PM

[QUOTE=slinky750]this is on a sunday and monday? :confused:[/QUOTE]

sat and sunday im pretty sure, maybe a typo on the dates :apimp

150grl 01-22-2004 02:57 PM

I'll be there - only about 4 hours from me :-) Tara - you should plan to come down to the beach that week!! :cheers Then we'll roll up there :fiddy

slinky750 01-22-2004 03:17 PM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]sat and sunday im pretty sure, maybe a typo on the dates :apimp[/QUOTE]
i'll probably be down :apimp

Ryan Cramer 01-22-2004 03:32 PM

so what is the prize money increased to??. we might be there, got a full month though,

your event, then starboyz, then torque thrust nationals, thats a busy three weeks

Wild_Bill 01-22-2004 03:33 PM

I think I got that weekend off!!! Jay I need a ride :cheers

Ryan Cramer 01-22-2004 03:35 PM

so how far is it for you guyz in auburn, my brother lives in sanford near portland i think. he might be down to go.

verticaljay 01-22-2004 03:49 PM

[QUOTE=DV8Ryan]so how far is it for you guyz in auburn, my brother lives in sanford near portland i think. he might be down to go.[/QUOTE]

sanford is like 30 mins from us and like 15 from Joe (biddeford)

so ur bro would be willing to drive to PA? if so, let us know we'll get in touch or something and figure some shiat out

verticaljay 01-22-2004 03:49 PM

[QUOTE=Wild_Bill]I think I got that weekend off!!! Jay I need a ride :cheers[/QUOTE]

NO! :twofinger

slinky750 01-22-2004 03:59 PM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]NO! :twofinger[/QUOTE]
strap him to the roof :twofinger

Wild_Bill 01-22-2004 04:45 PM

:twofinger :twofinger to both of you!!!!

thats alright i'd rather take my own anyway. I know mine won't break down :laughing

vertical_joe 01-22-2004 05:30 PM

[QUOTE=verticaljay]sanford is like 30 mins from us and like 15 from Joe (biddeford)

so ur bro would be willing to drive to PA? if so, let us know we'll get in touch or something and figure some shiat out[/QUOTE]

I am not from, nor am I associated with Biddeford (Lewiston by the sea!) :nono :bs :mad:

My home town is actually Lyman.......right in between Sanford and Biddeford (and nothing like either of them)

Non-the less, I live about 5-minutes from Ryans brother.