Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Vertical Outlaws (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws)
-   -   Anybody hit the mountains yet? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/158-vertical-outlaws/239201-anybody-hit-mountains-yet.html)

slinky750 12-04-2008 02:23 PM

Anybody hit the mountains yet?

i went for opening weekend last saturday...hope i can go again this sunday!

verticaljay 12-23-2008 11:21 AM

Re: Anybody hit the mountains yet?

We've been going since Halloween off and on. Thanksgiving was pretty much the start, I've been about 8 times so far to the big mtns and once to local.

slinky750 12-23-2008 11:32 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay;3694557]We've been going since Halloween off and on. Thanksgiving was pretty much the start, I've been about 8 times so far to the big mtns and once to local.[/QUOTE]

nice, i've only been twice so far...i have some buy one get one free passes for Jay peak, Smugglersnotch, Stowe and a few others, i gotta get out on the mountain this week. I'm off until the 5th

verticaljay 12-23-2008 12:01 PM

I would kill for that. I have a season pass but it's blacked out next Sat until the 1st, Which sucks because thats when I have the most time off .

slinky750 12-23-2008 12:28 PM

[QUOTE=verticaljay;3694607]I would kill for that. I have a season pass but it's blacked out next Sat until the 1st, Which sucks because thats when I have the most time off .[/QUOTE]
my half off passes are blacked out, but its stil only 35 for me to board at Jaypeak
and i have some vouchers to whiteface for 45

verticaljay 12-23-2008 12:35 PM

that's a pretty sick deal right there. Do you get those often?

slinky750 12-23-2008 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=verticaljay;3694649]that's a pretty sick deal right there. Do you get those often?[/QUOTE]

Jaypeak i get any time, just have to have my clinton county ID

whiteface i picked these vouchers up at the begining of the year, bought the last 5 they had lol...

verticaljay 12-23-2008 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=slinky750;3694664]Jaypeak i get any time, just have to have my clinton county ID

whiteface i picked these vouchers up at the begining of the year, bought the last 5 they had lol...[/QUOTE]

That's pretty sweet. How many can you get at a time?

Unknown_Tom 12-23-2008 01:58 PM

[quote=slinky750;3694641]my half off passes are blacked out, but its stil only 35 for me to board at Jaypeak
and i have some vouchers to whiteface for 45[/quote]

How much pow did Jaypeak get this last storm?

slinky750 12-23-2008 03:45 PM

[QUOTE=Unknown_Tom;3694863]How much pow did Jaypeak get this last storm?[/QUOTE]

not sure how much they got, i havent been there. I guess killington has gotten 3 feet just this month.

I bet they got a foot at least....i'll have to check on the reports...

Jay, i'm only supposed to get one at a time, but i'm sure there is a way to get more.

verticaljay 12-23-2008 04:01 PM

[QUOTE=slinky750;3694664]Jaypeak i get any time, just have to have my clinton county ID

whiteface i picked these vouchers up at the begining of the year, bought the last 5 they had lol...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=slinky750;3695096]not sure how much they got, i havent been there. I guess killington has gotten 3 feet just this month.

I bet they got a foot at least....i'll have to check on the reports...

Jay, i'm only supposed to get one at a time, but i'm sure there is a way to get more.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for a trip out there. I'll have to hit you up.

North mtns up here got 32" Sunday night. It was pretty sick

slinky750 12-23-2008 06:58 PM

[QUOTE=verticaljay;3695139]I'm down for a trip out there. I'll have to hit you up.

North mtns up here got 32" Sunday night. It was pretty sick[/QUOTE]

I'm right in the middle of Whiteface and Jaypeak and a smaller mountain called Titus....so come out here friday afternoon, we hit titus for night boarding (so much fun with beer)...whiteface for saturday boarding and then Jay Peak for sunday, and you can head home from Jay Peak.

well a friday afternoon, not exactly this friday, but you know what i mean, we should set something up.

verticaljay 12-24-2008 09:48 AM

I think thats a good idea. I'm down for that.

slinky750 01-07-2009 11:25 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay;3696245]I think thats a good idea. I'm down for that.[/QUOTE]

got a weekend in mind?

verticaljay 01-07-2009 03:41 PM

Not sure yet. I have to rent out an empty unit and refi my home before I can make an trip decisions. As it is, my trip to FL and CO are in jeopardy right now.

slinky750 01-07-2009 03:56 PM

[QUOTE=verticaljay;3718157]Not sure yet. I have to rent out an empty unit and refi my home before I can make an trip decisions. As it is, my trip to FL and CO are in jeopardy right now.[/QUOTE]

allright...you have free board at my house...just need money for beer and riding..
[url]www.Jaypeakresort.com[/url]
[url]www.Whiteface.com[/url]
[url]www.smuggs.com[/url]
[url]www.titusmountain.com[/url]
these are all within and hour and half of my house

slinky750 02-02-2009 10:56 AM

Jay, you figure anything out yet? missing out on some prime riding! Spent the day in the woods at Jay Peak saturday in waist deep powder!

verticaljay 02-02-2009 11:45 AM

I did that thurs over here. It was pretty sick for sure. Winter has been good so far. I haven't put a lot of thought into it to be honest with you. I'll take a look at the calendar and see what's up in the next few weeks.

slinky750 02-03-2009 11:34 AM

[QUOTE=verticaljay;3763084]I did that thurs over here. It was pretty sick for sure. Winter has been good so far. I haven't put a lot of thought into it to be honest with you. I'll take a look at the calendar and see what's up in the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]

I have half off passes to Smuggs and Jay Peak. so little over 30 for a pass to each mountain.
I'll get Yates to drag his sorry ass up here too.

slinky750 02-19-2009 09:41 AM

Jay, how does the weekend of march 14th (my birthday lol) work for you? I have 4 half off passes for either smugglers notch or Jay Peak....
I might be able to get some cheap tickets ($40-50) for whiteface also for that saturday, then we could do smuggs or jay on sunday...and you guys could head back home from there.
Head this way on friday, we board saturday, go get drunk saturday night, go do some more riding on suday. I have plenty of room to crash at my place.