Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Website Suggestions, Comments or Help (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help)
-   -   avatar (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help/68257-avatar.html)

UDon'tKnoMe 04-08-2004 01:55 AM

how can i be cool? :shruggs

Angel Of Death 04-08-2004 01:59 AM

Re: avatar

Pretend to be a russian rapper coming to American to hit it big, but don't use good english, use horrible broken english. and only rap about the two favorite things you love to do

UDon'tKnoMe 04-08-2004 02:05 AM

[QUOTE=Angel Of Death]Pretend to be a russian rapper coming to American to hit it big, but don't use good english, use horrible broken english. and only rap about the two favorite things you love to do[/QUOTE]
are you on drugs right now? are you feeling ok?
I wanna know how i can get a new custom avatar like eveyone else. I want to be in the cool kid club too. what's the deal..... help a nigga out :banghead

Angel Of Death 04-08-2004 02:14 AM

You gotta be more specific!

Get Photoshop 7 or Photoshp CS and make your own

UDon'tKnoMe 04-08-2004 02:15 AM

[QUOTE=Angel Of Death]You gotta be more specific!

Get Photoshop 7 or Photoshp CS and make your own[/QUOTE]
LOL, you're of no help to me dude, LOL. I gots one, but how do i put it up on this site?

Angel Of Death 04-08-2004 02:24 AM

[QUOTE=UDon'tKnoMe]LOL, you're of no help to me dude, LOL. I gots one, but how do i put it up on this site?[/QUOTE]

You underestimate my helping powers. CLick USERCP at the top of the page, then on the left click EDIT AVATAR, then at teh bottom hit browse to choose it off your harddrive and youre good

UDon'tKnoMe 04-08-2004 02:25 AM

[QUOTE=Angel Of Death]You underestimate my helping powers. CLick USERCP at the top of the page, then on the left click EDIT AVATAR, then at teh bottom hit browse to choose it off your harddrive and youre good[/QUOTE]
ok, you're good on gettin me there... but still no taco. it just won't allow me to do it. i must not be cool enough yet. :banghead

Paisan 04-08-2004 02:31 AM

Get 20 posts and you can have an avatar.

UDon'tKnoMe 04-08-2004 02:34 AM

[QUOTE=Paisan]Get 20 posts and you can have an avatar.[/QUOTE]
yo thanx dog! and angel thank u too :apimp

Angel Of Death 04-08-2004 02:44 AM

oh yeah, 20 posts that rights. no problem i do what i can

Metzger 04-09-2004 09:30 PM

[QUOTE=Paisan]Get 20 posts and you can have an avatar.[/QUOTE]
Is that a new rule? Because I had an avatar way before 20 posts

RRQT 04-09-2004 10:44 PM

That has been a rule ever since I became a member ... it was kind of a pain in the ass actually ... I think it forces people to post random stuff just to get their avatar ...

Just my opinion though ... LOL ... I got my avatar ... Hell - I could have TONS of avatars by now if we got a new one every time we hit 20 posts ...

Anyway - Keep posting - You'll get to 20 ... You are only 3 away now ... :cheers :hello

josh@nhrr.net 04-10-2004 12:52 AM

[QUOTE=RRQT]That has been a rule ever since I became a member ... it was kind of a pain in the ass actually ... I think it forces people to post random stuff just to get their avatar ...

Just my opinion though ... LOL ... I got my avatar ... Hell - I could have TONS of avatars by now if we got a new one every time we hit 20 posts ...

Anyway - Keep posting - You'll get to 20 ... You are only 3 away now ... :cheers :hello[/QUOTE]

yeah... some of us talk wayyyyy tooo much...j/k. that is a rediculous rule
people just cheat to get around it regardless of how much they actuallly talk

RRQT 04-10-2004 09:30 AM

Hi Josh :hello

LOL - Yeah - You can put us BOTH in the catagory of talking WAY to much ...

LOL ... Just messin ... Miss You!!! :aplaya

:hello

UDon'tKnoMe 04-13-2004 10:23 AM

ok, now how the hell do i shrink the picture i wnat o put in there? it keeps telling me it's too big
:shruggs

UpOnOneATL 04-13-2004 10:43 AM

[QUOTE=UDon'tKnoMe]ok, now how the hell do i shrink the picture i wnat o put in there? it keeps telling me it's too big
:shruggs[/QUOTE]

Resize, dildo!

PimpWitALimp 04-14-2004 11:11 PM

[QUOTE=UDon'tKnoMe]ok, now how the hell do i shrink the picture i wnat o put in there? it keeps telling me it's too big
:shruggs[/QUOTE]
dont feel bad i didnt no how 2 put up an avatar either so thanks 4 askin now i know how lol

PimpWitALimp 04-14-2004 11:13 PM

[QUOTE=UpOnOneATL]Resize, dildo![/QUOTE]
kinda rude but i would have said the same thing. I LMAO WHEN I READ UR POST some one told me the same thing before :laughing