Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Website Suggestions, Comments or Help (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help)
-   -   i cant post in stunt discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help/52678-i-cant-post-stunt.html)

wangsta6 01-05-2004 06:36 PM

i cant post in stunt discussion

why cant i post in stunt disscussion:confused:

nags 01-05-2004 06:43 PM

Stunt discussio has been funky latley.. I've been having similiar problems:confused:

wangsta6 01-05-2004 07:04 PM

ok i was thinking i got baned from stunt discussion or something

RedlineJimmy 01-05-2004 07:45 PM

Here is what I wrote to Shugga in the Moderator Forum:

[QUOTE]This new approval policy is really GAY. Here's an idea...put me back in as mod for Stunt Discussion and if it doesn't get better than ban me from the site ;) . Seriously, all that is going to do is piss off alot of people and cause them to leave the site.[/QUOTE]

nags 01-05-2004 08:02 PM

approval policy?

Robbie 01-05-2004 08:41 PM

yes...your post needs to be approved....these will elimate all the BS posts from everyone.

don't it make since...think about it..you want to talk serious and you got wankster in there talking garbage :laughing

i hope it works out:cheers

wangsta6 01-05-2004 09:03 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by R6bbie [/i]
[B]yes...your post needs to be approved....these will elimate all the BS posts from everyone.

don't it make since...think about it..you want to talk serious and you got wankster in there talking garbage :laughing

i hope it works out:cheers [/B][/QUOTE]

for once i had something good to say

so pretty much there are only certain people who can post in stunt discussion:confused:

Robbie 01-05-2004 09:15 PM

everyone can post in there.
its just the non-sence/BS that wont be posted. (im guessing)

so make your post...and if its "worthy" i am sure it will become a thread/or a post.

wangsta6 01-05-2004 09:17 PM

so your post have to be approved and thats why they dont show up right away

hayez 01-05-2004 09:21 PM

gay

RedlineJimmy 01-05-2004 10:35 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wangsta6 [/i]
[B]so your post have to be approved and thats why they dont show up right away [/B][/QUOTE]

You should become a brain surgeon :twofinger .

Robbie 01-05-2004 11:27 PM

:lol

I think this is why this rule is in affect :laughing

TILLER 01-06-2004 10:42 AM

people bitch cus theres crap in there and they bitch when u cant post in there because there trying to weed out the crap.. u cant make everyone happy all the time..

verticaljay 01-06-2004 12:23 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 99TILLER [/i]
[B]people bitch cus theres crap in there and they bitch when u cant post in there because there trying to weed out the crap.. u cant make everyone happy all the time.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah people do bitch, but the way I look at it is if I dont like it I dont read it

why make it difficult for those who enjoy the site because of a select few

ehhh who cares anyway its shuggs site let him do what he wants... Ill still support him

TILLER 01-06-2004 12:35 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by verticaljay [/i]
[B]Yeah people do bitch, but the way I look at it is if I dont like it I dont read it

why make it difficult for those who enjoy the site because of a select few

ehhh who cares anyway its shuggs site let him do what he wants... Ill still support him [/B][/QUOTE]

theres some background with others that dont have the same feelings... dont like dont look.... they use SL and only visit that forum .. and when they read a thread about new trick and it turns into .. blow me.. they get a little frustrated..

RedlineJimmy 01-06-2004 12:47 PM

Stop your brown nosing....

I don't care what anybody says.....it's still [b][SIZE=4]GAY[/SIZE][/b]. Waiting god knows how long for your post or thread to show is retarded. I like Shuggs as well, but I am not here to kiss anybody's ass....I tell it like I see it.

Simple resolution....put me back in as the designated mod and I will keep it in orderly fasion :badcop .

TILLER 01-06-2004 12:59 PM

Re: Stop your brown nosing....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RedlineJimmy [/i]
[B]I don't care what anybody says.....it's still [b][SIZE=4]GAY[/SIZE][/b]. Waiting god knows how long for your post or thread to show is retarded. I like Shuggs as well, but I am not here to kiss anybody's ass....I tell it like I see it.

Simple resolution....put me back in as the designated mod and I will keep it in orderly fasion :badcop . [/B][/QUOTE]

whos brown nosing ass.. have u talked to greg recently ?

i did last nite and he let me know y he made his choice..

maybe u can get ahold of him and he'll enlighten u also

im a straight shooter and me and u have talked before.. and i thought u knew that

RedlineJimmy 01-06-2004 01:13 PM

Re: Re: Stop your brown nosing....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 99TILLER [/i]
[B]whos brown nosing ass.. have u talked to greg recently ?

i did last nite and he let me know y he made his choice.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well if it something besides what he posted in the announcement it would certainly be interesting to hear about it. If not, then I stand by what I said from the beginning "It's GAY" :twofinger .

hayez 01-06-2004 01:21 PM

i posted a informative reply i thought yesterday of my experoence and it never got posted:confused:

TILLER 01-06-2004 01:34 PM

Re: Re: Re: Stop your brown nosing....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RedlineJimmy [/i]
[B]Well if it something besides what he posted in the announcement it would certainly be interesting to hear about it. If not, then I stand by what I said from the beginning "It's GAY" :twofinger . [/B][/QUOTE]

ring him up and ask him.. then u adjust your brown nosing statement .. just remeber .. theres always more going on then what u read...