Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Website Suggestions, Comments or Help (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help)
-   -   You lyed to me! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help/271349-you-lyed-me.html)

Rasema 01-13-2010 09:49 PM

You lyed to me!

So u can delete threads and posts. Please(1000x) delete mines.

MoHawk 01-13-2010 09:54 PM

Re: You lyed to me!

You are truly an idiot.

sdfkillz 01-13-2010 09:55 PM

"lied"

Rasema 01-13-2010 10:31 PM

Or is it that I can "trulY" piss ppl off! HE HE HE:apimp

sdfkillz 01-13-2010 10:45 PM

[QUOTE=Rasema;4239004]Or is it that I can "trulY" piss ppl off! HE HE HE:apimp[/QUOTE]

whos mad? but what i wonder is why youre on the internet? shouldnt some man be beating you with a stick for having an opinion?

Rasema 01-13-2010 10:51 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;4239013]whos mad? but what i wonder is why youre on the internet? shouldnt some man be beating you with a stick for having an opinion?[/quote]
Hmmm..I don't know. Look who is preaching now. If you bing me a ruling on that by Islamic QA (Orthodox (Sunni)site), I would appreciate it. I'm on internet to learn. "It is obligated for men and women to seek knowledge." By Muhammad,saws...

sdfkillz 01-13-2010 10:56 PM

[QUOTE=Rasema;4239019]Hmmm..I don't know. Look who is preaching now. If you bing me a ruling on that by Islamic QA (Orthodox (Sunni)site), I would appreciate it. I'm on internet to learn. "It is obligated for men and women to seek knowledge." By Muhammad,saws...[/QUOTE]

i dont think you quite understand the meaning of preaching. im not trying to get you to accept an idea. im simply asking a question based on my understanding of the islamic culture. i could be wrong but i thought you bitches got put in check by the men so i was wondering who let you on the internet. and if youre on the internet to learn you should prob be on a site where you can learn something, instead of a place that doesnt really like religious fanatics:2cents

Rasema 01-13-2010 11:01 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;4239024]i dont think you quite understand the meaning of preaching. im not trying to get you to accept an idea. im simply asking a question based on my understanding of the islamic culture. i could be wrong but i thought you bitches got put in check by the men so i was wondering who let you on the internet. and if youre on the internet to learn you should prob be on a site where you can learn something, instead of a place that doesnt really like religious fanatics:2cents[/quote]
There are many ways and forms to be learning. I thank you all for yor time, and for deleting my posts!!!

[QUOTE]you should prob be on a site where you can learn something, instead of a place that doesnt really like religious fanatics[/QUOTE] Thanks for your reminder. I am a bit extreme that is why I got banned at my Islamic forums so I'm releaving my distress here.

Anyways, thanks you all.

May Allah forgive me and us all...

Bye :)

sdfkillz 01-13-2010 11:03 PM

dont let the door hit you in the ass

Tone The Natural 01-14-2010 09:45 AM

[img]http://blackflag.files.wordpress.com/2006/04/allahuackbar2.jpg[/img]

MoHawk 01-14-2010 04:13 PM

So EXTREME she got BANNED from an Islamic Extremist site? DAMN.

slickrick315 01-14-2010 06:08 PM

[quote=Rasema;4239031]There are many ways and forms to be learning. I thank you all for yor time, and for deleting my posts!!!

Thanks for your reminder. I am a bit extreme that is why I got banned at my Islamic forums so I'm releaving my distress here.

Anyways, thanks you all.

May Allah forgive me and us all...

Bye :)[/quote]

fck allah, SHOW.BOOBS