Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Freestyle Motocross - FMX (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/142-freestyle-motocross-fmx)
-   -   fmx new tricks (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/142-freestyle-motocross-fmx/162899-fmx-new-tricks.html)

WheelchairStunt 07-07-2006 09:13 PM

fmx new tricks

anybody want my new fmx trick ideas?

crazy lizard

Motopimp380 07-07-2006 09:29 PM

Re: fmx new tricks

how about a cuban missle crisis or a box cutter. trix in the making not sure there possibe of even what they are.

WheelchairStunt 07-07-2006 11:17 PM

my first one i call the ZOMBIE AIR

Basically you do the dead body but then flip over so ur facing downward then return to the dead body then back on the seat to land.

second the FRANKENSTEIN AIR/MUMMY AIR/EGYPTIAN AIR

Basically a cliff hanger with ur arms out frankenstein style or crossed over ur chest like a mummy in a coffin or out like the egyptian dance.

third the DEATH TREMOR

Lay back in lazyboy position and shutter and spasm like ur dead but ur body is not exactly dead can throw in over dramatic arm or leg jerks.

fourth

the

WheelchairStunt 07-07-2006 11:20 PM

fourth the SUICIDE FLIP OR DEADMAN'S FLIP

basically you do a backflip seperate of the bike then grab the rear fender and pull urself back onto the bike and land side saddle or no hander.

thats it for now

Motopimp380 07-09-2006 11:18 PM

anythings possible in the foam pit

hartattack 07-11-2006 07:30 PM

you hit the jump spin around on the bike...do a 1990's breakdance move over the seat, throw in a ninja kick and you'll win X-games.

Joe87 07-13-2006 03:07 PM

i like the one where you do a fender grab then front flip so the bike is actually behind you, then you use your strength and flip the bike back infront of you, and land back into fender grab.
Or you ghost ride the bike, so it goes up the ramp, you run round stand on the podium, bow, then catch the bike on landing in a no hand one foot lander.

Thirdly, you hit jump, open up step ladder, climb to top step and wave, fold ladder back up, and land side saddle. Best if you can back flip the bike and rock solid the steps though...

Dude your ideas are more stupider than mine :P

hartattack 07-14-2006 01:51 PM

Dude your ideas are more stupider than mine :P[/QUOTE]

lol, mine was a joke bro, i dunno about the other ones though, lol

Joe87 07-14-2006 02:36 PM

[QUOTE=hartattack]Dude your ideas are more stupider than mine :P[/QUOTE]

lol, mine was a joke bro, i dunno about the other ones though, lol[/QUOTE]

:YEAH not aimed at you, yours helped me perfect mine:cheers

-Ludo 07-14-2006 02:51 PM

what about you set 2 ramps up that cross each other, then you and your budie jump and across each other but swop bike's mid air???

maybe a back flip somehwre as well:shruggs

:YEAH :LOL :YEAH

WALLACE84 07-15-2006 12:53 PM

I have alot of trick ideas but dont feel like posting them lol

Joe87 07-15-2006 06:18 PM

[QUOTE=444-RIDERZ LEE]what about you set 2 ramps up that cross each other, then you and your budie jump and across each other but swop bike's mid air???

:YEAH :LOL :YEAH[/QUOTE]

next time your round fancy giving it a go on the fiddies?:LOL

You get a ramp and i will:LOL

still ridin 50s 08-20-2006 04:13 AM

[quote=444-RIDERZ LEE]what about you set 2 ramps up that cross each other, then you and your budie jump and across each other but swop bike's mid air???

:YEAH :LOL :YEAH[/quote]
Haha lmao. You don't even know how much courage you gotta have to actually do a jump. Let alone let go of your bike and crash into you when you attempt to swap over lmfao. But lets wait until 2020 it might happen lol