Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   CVBOYZ (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/140-cvboyz)
-   -   2003 CVBz Stunting Party!!!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/140-cvboyz/48413-2003-cvbz-stunting-party.html)

-Drew- 12-10-2003 04:36 PM

2003 CVBz Stunting Party!!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Okay ladies.... here's the 411.....

Party location: Ryan Jordan's house

Address: 761 County Rd
Swanton, VT 05488

Time/date: 7pm on Dec 20th, 2003

Here's the dealeo.....
A select few(you know who you are) will be stunting at 1pm. We're meeting at Jordan's house before heading to the stunting spot. This is not part of the party plans, but hope to see people come out to watch anyway. I'll be there rolling footage and may even attempt to wheelie one of this things with 4 wheels!

After stunting, we'll be heading back over to Jordan's(he lives 5 min from the stunting location). Jordan is going to try and plow a strip in his field as well as build a jump for the quads/sleds/whatever. This is a BYOB party so please be sure to stock up! Food has not been arranged yet, but I'm sure pizza can be delivered to Swanton :rolleyes:

Jordan doesn't care how many people show up, but has asked to keep the #'s down for spending the night. So basically, if you got a place near by to crash... go there. As far as I know, it will be only a select few CVB members who will be staying the night. The house is his mother's. She has left it in the care of him so we need to be respectful and act like adults.... well... the best we can anyway!

As one of the co-founders of the CVBz... I would like to extend an open invite to whomever would like to join us that evening. We hope to see the JT crew there, along with Subtle Differences. If the NH boyz (Tim and Bill) can make it over, we'd love to have you! As for CVB members... expect to see myself, Hazen, Jay, Rizza, Phear, Jordan, Dan, Bill, and Jeff. BRING HOT WOMEN ONLY!!!:laughing

So be ready for a crazy night of quads, bikes, trikes, and sleds. Along with a ton of drunken fun! If anyone needs to reach Ryan Jordan... his # is[COLOR=red]1-802-868-9924[/COLOR] My cell # is [COLOR=red]1-802-310-6745[/COLOR] Here's some maps from mapquest.com

Peace,
Andrew

-Drew- 12-10-2003 04:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)

-Drew- 12-10-2003 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Tim's Z 12-10-2003 04:44 PM

I'm almost positive Bill and I can make it up, all depending on If he has to work or there is some freak snow storm. Other than that my only worry is, I'm bringing my bike for sure in my truck, if I can get my hands on a trailer I can bring Bills too but more to the point is I don't want my quad stolen from the back of my truck. Is there anywhere I could keep it up there?

Tim

PhearCVBz 12-10-2003 05:00 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tim's Z [/i]
[B]I'm almost positive Bill and I can make it up, all depending on If he has to work or there is some freak snow storm. Other than that my only worry is, I'm bringing my bike for sure in my truck, if I can get my hands on a trailer I can bring Bills too but more to the point is I don't want my quad stolen from the back of my truck. Is there anywhere I could keep it up there?

Tim [/B][/QUOTE]

I hope you guys can get both quads here....Not to worry, there will be a safe place for them to go.

Also, if there doesn't happen to be room for ya to crash at Jordan's place you can crash at mine.

-Josh

Hazen 12-10-2003 10:56 PM

Uh, I'd be working on the ahh6 right now If I wasn't 96% sure there's still gonna be 2 feet of snow on the "stunting spot" on December 20... in Vermont.

TILLER 12-11-2003 07:56 AM

Me and the Ms will be there for sure.. not sure about any of the other guys.. they all tend to not want to leave there moms tit to often.. but ill be there and hoepfully will have a new camera by then!!! :cheers

gusgreenwall 12-11-2003 07:59 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 99TILLER [/i]
[B]Me and the Ms will be there for sure.. not sure about any of the other guys.. they all tend to not want to leave there moms tit to often.. but ill be there and hoepfully will have a new camera by then!!! :cheers [/B][/QUOTE]

r u gonna take the trike?

TILLER 12-11-2003 08:17 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gusgreenwall [/i]
[B]r u gonna take the trike? [/B][/QUOTE]

not sure.. if they got snow i might.. gonna take the sleds up depending on the weather.. gonna use her friends durango .. im sure i could squeeze the trike on there

gusgreenwall 12-11-2003 08:40 AM

GET SOME STICKERS FOR HER!:cheers

TILLER 12-11-2003 08:47 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gusgreenwall [/i]
[B]GET SOME STICKERS FOR HER!:cheers [/B][/QUOTE]

i got stickers to bring up and swap.. how many do i need to bring

and what colors u gals want ?

-Drew- 12-11-2003 12:21 PM

[B]i got stickers to bring up and swap.. how many do i need to bring

and what colors u gals want ? [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll take a white one for the S-10.....

TILLER 12-11-2003 12:30 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CVBz [/i]
[B]I'll take a white one for the S-10..... [/B][/QUOTE]

done.. find out from phear what he wants..

PhearCVBz 12-11-2003 01:47 PM

[B]done.. find out from phear what he wants.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Black or red, either way :Dsmile

I'll have some CVBz decals there for peeps that don't have any :cheers

TILLER 12-11-2003 01:53 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PhearCVBz [/i]
[B]Black or red, either way :Dsmile

I'll have some CVBz decals there for peeps that don't have any :cheers [/B][/QUOTE]

that would be myself..

also is Josh FX coming ?

PhearCVBz 12-11-2003 01:56 PM

[B]that would be myself..

also is Josh FX coming ? [/B][/QUOTE]

I think it will take a lot to get him out of Bristol, haha, but I will make sure he has seen this thread. :laughing

TILLER 12-11-2003 01:59 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PhearCVBz [/i]
[B]I think it will take a lot to get him out of Bristol, haha, but I will make sure he has seen this thread. :laughing [/B][/QUOTE]

ok cool.. :cheers

-Drew- 12-11-2003 03:14 PM

[B]also is Josh FX coming ? [/B][/QUOTE]

I PMed him the other day to see if you could make it. He said he would try, but didn't sound too promising....

:rolleyes:

Hazen 12-13-2003 05:12 PM

Also, not to be a damp blanket but we don't have legal permission to ride our "stunt spot" anymore.

-Hazen

-Drew- 12-15-2003 02:18 PM

Roll Call..... who's definitly coming???

I don't wanna hear this bullshit about..."well... I'm gonna try and make it" Who is definitly going to the party on Sat night? Who is definitly going to go stunting with us in the afternoon(weather permitting), and what is everyone bringing for toys(quads, bikes,sleds, and trikes..... sorry Jay.... no dildos. You can keep those toys at home for yourself!).