Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   CVBOYZ (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/140-cvboyz)
-   -   Cvb Party!!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/140-cvboyz/44453-cvb-party.html)

-Drew- 11-19-2003 12:06 PM

Cvb Party!!!!!

Alright pole smokers...... The count down has begun. Today is November 19th.... one month till I venture home for the holidays. Plans have already started so let's make sure it happens. I'll be home on the 19th of Dec around 4:30pm. That night, a bunch of us plan on heading down to B-town for drinks. Sat the 20th, I'll probably be at Smuggs for some VT snowboarding. The night of the 20th is CVB Party night!!! We're trying to get everyone at Rizza's place for a garage party. That way we don't trash the poor kids house too bad! So spread the word.... it'll probably be a BYOB party cause brothers are broke these days!! If anyone has questions for me.... here's my cell 802-310-6745

Peace,
Drew

neece303 11-19-2003 12:44 PM

okay cool see you on the 20th ... LOL and where am I gonna stay again??? ;)

-Drew- 11-19-2003 12:46 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by neece0330 [/i]
[B]okay cool see you on the 20th ... LOL and where am I gonna stay again??? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

In my pants!

neece303 11-19-2003 12:59 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CVBz [/i]
[B]In my pants! [/B][/QUOTE]

ha ha ha .. hmm can we fit ??

-Drew- 11-19-2003 01:07 PM

[B]ha ha ha .. hmm can we fit ?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well.... there isn't much in there:rolleyes:

PhearCVBz 11-19-2003 02:10 PM

If you promise Andrew some action He'll probably pay for your ticket up here. Hehehe

I'm up for the party on the 20th for sure....Should be in for B-town too....I'll bring the balls.

-Drew- 11-19-2003 02:40 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PhearCVBz [/i]
[B]If you promise Andrew some action He'll probably pay for your ticket up here. Hehehe

I'm up for the party on the 20th for sure....Should be in for B-town too....I'll bring the balls. [/B][/QUOTE]

Your ass better be there both nights!!! I can't wait to chill with you again Phear. It's been way too long man. Be ready to get some new stuff on tape with an "experienced" camera man!

neece303 11-19-2003 03:17 PM

[B]If you promise Andrew some action He'll probably pay for your ticket up here. Hehehe[/B][QUOTE]

ha ha as long as I go on a ride on the fourwheeler... LOL just joking JOSH... sssshhhhhh ;)

*that is a secret*

[B]I'm up for the party on the 20th for sure....Should be in for B-town too....I'll bring the balls. [/B][/QUOTE]

Bring the balls???? hmmm not sure what to think about that stmt??? Let's see you are UP for the party and you are bringing BALLS

PhearCVBz 11-19-2003 05:07 PM

[B]ha ha as long as I go on a ride on the fourwheeler... LOL just joking JOSH... sssshhhhhh

*that is a secret*[/B][/QUOTE]

You are a baaaaaaaaaaaaad girl....lol (which is good).

Yeah I'm bringing the balls...somebody has to.

Andrew, you better brush up on those camera skills, we are gonna throw it down....

slinky750 11-19-2003 08:27 PM

dont mean to barge in..but is the SD crew invited?:Dsmile

PhearCVBz 11-19-2003 08:40 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by slinky750 [/i]
[B]dont mean to barge in..but is the SD crew invited?:Dsmile [/B][/QUOTE]

yes your girlfriend can come ;)

lol....slink, i would have to guess you get an invite

-Josh

sixtwojew 11-20-2003 09:50 AM

BYOB

Anyone gonna bring a stomach pump for boy wonder?

djspookman 11-20-2003 04:13 PM

[QUOTE]Anyone gonna bring a stomach pump for boy wonder?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you mean Bret.. LOL!!!...... I think he may have learned his lesson from before.. then again maybe you meant Hazen.. i dunno....

dave

Hazen 11-20-2003 11:46 PM

Bret puked all night out on the lawn last time. I only puked once in the morning.
Someone should tell ryan about this

-hazen

djspookman 11-21-2003 09:02 AM

And I just thought he was yelling at the ground......yah.. I'll swing by Ryan's tomorrow and let him know he's having a party.. hehe

dave

-Drew- 11-22-2003 11:30 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by djspookman [/i]
[B]And I just thought he was yelling at the ground......yah.. I'll swing by Ryan's tomorrow and let him know he's having a party.. hehe

dave [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't tell him!!!! We'll all just show up!:twofinger

SD, JT and the NH boyz are all invited! Hope to see you there! We'll post directions and shit when the time comes..... well hopefully someone will cause I've never even seen Rizza's place!

PhearCVBz 11-22-2003 11:30 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CVBz [/i]
[B]Don't tell him!!!! We'll all just show up!:twofinger

SD, JT and the NH boyz are all invited! Hope to see you there! We'll post directions and shit when the time comes..... well hopefully someone will cause I've never even seen Rizza's place! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha....i thought you already told him a couple weeks ago?

Impreza25r 11-22-2003 12:17 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by djspookman [/i]
[B]And I just thought he was yelling at the ground......yah.. I'll swing by Ryan's tomorrow and let him know he's having a party.. hehe

dave [/B][/QUOTE]

Damn bugs kept crawling on me I was yelling to get them off, when they wouldnt get off I had to resort to using other tactics. I found if you empty the contents of your stomach on them that they go away.
Ok no bugs i was hammered, since that night the smell of vodka is enough to make me wanna boot.

-Drew- 11-22-2003 02:37 PM

[B]Hahaha....i thought you already told him a couple weeks ago? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah... he knows. I don't think he's aware of details..... but then again.... none of us are. I think who ever shows up should bring a toy of some sort to embarrass themselves on for the camera. I know that the JT crew are a bunch of trike ridin homo's.... maybe they'll bring that!

djspookman 11-24-2003 08:22 AM

well.. rizza knows now:) I kinda had to have home come help me pull smitty out of a mud hole friday night so i told him then.. One buried dodge ram=one full size GMC and a jeep cherokee to pull it out:) hehe......I really wasn't going to tell ryan, but you know all know how the amount of beers in your system relates to how much you talk.... hehe