Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   CVBOYZ (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/140-cvboyz)
-   -   The cops got my # now (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/140-cvboyz/130138-cops-got-my-now.html)

PhearCVBz 06-17-2005 12:00 AM

The cops got my # now

1 Attachment(s)
Hahahahah....this should give them a little bit of an advantage.... :LOL

diescared 06-17-2005 12:03 AM

Re: The cops got my # now

Thats pimp man

raptorchick 06-17-2005 12:20 AM

Cool! :cheers

fastkawasaki454 06-17-2005 01:27 AM

awsome man!! :YEAH

PavementEater 06-17-2005 08:29 AM

Sick :YEAH

TILLER 06-17-2005 09:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
copy cat .. ive had it since 2001

:twofinger

PhearCVBz 06-17-2005 09:30 AM

[QUOTE=TILLER]copy cat .. ive had it since 2001

:twofinger[/QUOTE]

Yours should say MONKEY :cheers

TILLER 06-17-2005 09:40 AM

[QUOTE=PhearCVBz]Yours should say MONKEY :cheers[/QUOTE]
i was thinking of ATV stunter fer my quad

u gonna copy that with ATV poser :twofinger

PhearCVBz 06-17-2005 09:49 AM

[QUOTE=TILLER]i was thinking of ATV stunter fer my quad

u gonna copy that with ATV poser :twofinger[/QUOTE]

hahahah....We can only get 6 letters on quads or bikes. I'm not sure if I am gonna do a vanity plate on the quad, cause I never have it on there. I would like to do the same as my bike or CVBOYZ though.

Hey, in NY, when you apply for a plate, do you have to write down the meaning of what you chose? Here we do....the application form lists a bunch of rules on it and it's Hillarious to read. For example "you can only use the #'s 6 and 9 together if you are referring to the year of your car, i.e. '69 Z28'". Hahah.

PavementEater 06-17-2005 10:00 AM

[QUOTE=PhearCVBz]hahahah....We can only get 6 letters on quads or bikes. I'm not sure if I am gonna do a vanity plate on the quad, cause I never have it on there. I would like to do the same as my bike or CVBOYZ though.

Hey, in NY, when you apply for a plate, do you have to write down the meaning of what you chose? Here we do....the application form lists a bunch of rules on it and it's Hillarious to read. For example "you can only use the #'s 6 and 9 together if you are referring to the year of your car, i.e. '69 Z28'". Hahah.[/QUOTE]

haha, I know. I applied for my bike plate to be 12clck. I put down it was my favorite time of day to ride. haha.. morons..

didn't end up gettin it though.

PhearCVBz 06-17-2005 10:01 AM

[QUOTE=PavementEater]haha, I know. I applied for my bike plate to be 12clck. I put down it was my favorite time of day to ride. haha.. morons..

didn't end up gettin it though.[/QUOTE]

hahaha, that woulda been sick!

TILLER 06-17-2005 10:04 AM

[QUOTE=PhearCVBz] hahahah....We can only get 6 letters on quads or bikes. I'm not sure if I am gonna do a vanity plate on the quad, cause I never have it on there. I would like to do the same as my bike or CVBOYZ though. [/QUOTE] Same here .. i was being an a** .. serious i would do JTCREW

[QUOTE=PhearCVBz]
Hey, in NY, when you apply for a plate, do you have to write down the meaning of what you chose? Here we do....the application form lists a bunch of rules on it and it's Hillarious to read. For example "you can only use the #'s 6 and 9 together if you are referring to the year of your car, i.e. '69 Z28'". Hahah. [/QUOTE]
nopes .. they just look at them and then tell u if its approved

our DMV webpage for NY actually tells u if its availalable

[url]http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/personalplates/default.html[/url]

TILLER 06-17-2005 10:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hehehehe

PhearCVBz 06-17-2005 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=TILLER]hehehehe[/QUOTE]

hahahaahah

PavementEater 06-17-2005 10:15 AM

Josh - You should swing over to our spot after you get out of work today. We'll most likely be riding. even though its been raining heavily off and on the passed few days, we've been out in it every time.

I'll let you know if we're headed there or not. :fiddy

TILLER 06-17-2005 10:17 AM

[QUOTE=PhearCVBz]hahahaahah[/QUOTE]
u gotta check out the site and see what u can get passed it.. its funnier than heck

PhearCVBz 06-17-2005 10:21 AM

[QUOTE=PavementEater]Josh - You should swing over to our spot after you get out of work today. We'll most likely be riding. even though its been raining heavily off and on the passed few days, we've been out in it every time.

I'll let you know if we're headed there or not. :fiddy[/QUOTE]

I am going to watch Bryan (aka Sledneck) graduate tonight. It'a amazing that he is, because last night he was having a hard time counting to 3.

hahaha....

I'm up for it after work next week or maybe if you guys are heading there on Sunday.

Tiller, that site is hillarious....I wish VT's DMV site was like that. I used to see some boarderline vulgar plates down here, but now must be they are cracking down a little bit. No fun...no fun..... :badcop

PavementEater 06-17-2005 10:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=PhearCVBz]I am going to watch Bryan (aka Sledneck) graduate tonight. It'a amazing that he is, because last night he was having a hard time counting to 3.

hahaha....

I'm up for it after work next week or maybe if you guys are heading there on Sunday.

Tiller, that site is hillarious....I wish VT's DMV site was like that. I used to see some boarderline vulgar plates down here, but now must be they are cracking down a little bit. No fun...no fun..... :badcop[/QUOTE]

werd, i'll let ya know when we go next week. Or I'll give you a call on sunday.

Anyone apart of the pen15 club? haha. doesn't really look like penis. but oh well. :laughing :laughing

TILLER 06-17-2005 10:32 AM

[QUOTE=PavementEater]Anyone apart of the pen15 club? haha. doesn't really look like penis. but oh well.[/QUOTE]
u have to take a screenshot of the page and then modify the pic in paint..

DMV thought they had us and wouldnt let us copy em ... dumbas*es

I had one for carl

type in "iluvwang" :laughing

PavementEater 06-17-2005 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=TILLER]u have to take a screenshot of the page and then modify the pic in paint..

DMV thought they had us and wouldnt let us copy em ... dumbas*es

I had one for carl

type in "iluvwang" :laughing[/QUOTE]

yea I noticed. I did it real fast and didn't notice it saved only part of it. I quickly edited before anyone noticed... except you I Guess.