Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Core6 (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/138-core6)
-   -   Teach=handbrakes (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/138-core6/98527-teach-handbrakes.html)

korno1 11-04-2004 04:05 PM

Teach=handbrakes

Teach When U Get Your Handbrake On And After Awhile Of Getting Used To It Give Me A Shout On How U Like It? Im Yhinking On Joing The Hanbrake Club

Thanx
Korno

mac11oo 11-04-2004 06:00 PM

Re: Teach=handbrakes

[QUOTE=korno1]Teach When U Get Your Handbrake On And After Awhile Of Getting Used To It Give Me A Shout On How U Like It? Im Yhinking On Joing The Hanbrake Club

Thanx
Korno[/QUOTE]

I love handbrakes :cheers

Jay Carnes 11-04-2004 06:54 PM

[QUOTE=korno1]Teach When U Get Your Handbrake On And After Awhile Of Getting Used To It Give Me A Shout On How U Like It? Im Yhinking On Joing The Hanbrake Club

Thanx
Korno[/QUOTE]

FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL

korno1 11-04-2004 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=Jay Carnes]FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL[/QUOTE]

dont hate xcellents bitch

KORNO

Xfrnohands 11-04-2004 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=korno1]dont hate xcellents bitch

KORNO[/QUOTE]

i love mine and use it all the time cause i suck!

TEACH C6 11-05-2004 12:05 PM

yo korno, got the fullthrottleinc.net setup in the mail as we speak.

will have it on next week hopefully, but i got surgery wed on the knee, so i'll be out a bit.

this is the hot setup! one caliper, waaaay better than GPTech

verticaljay 11-05-2004 12:18 PM

[QUOTE=TEACH C6]yo korno, got the fullthrottleinc.net setup in the mail as we speak.

will have it on next week hopefully, but i got surgery wed on the knee, so i'll be out a bit.

this is the hot setup! one caliper, waaaay better than GPTech[/QUOTE]

what is the diff between the GPT and full throttles?

I think I am going to put one on this winter but I need to learn how to wheelie first

TEACH C6 11-05-2004 01:08 PM

gp tech is designed for racers who only need a little pressure with the brake on a rear wheel. when you use it as a full stunt handbrake, the tolerances are good enough and the plastic thingymajiggy lets fluid by. your mastercylinder is designed for a gravity feed, not fluid being forced through it-this is why u have to pump the lever once and sometimes you get fade. also why it works better on some bikes...the tolerances for manufacturing 1 million peices are not nearly as high as the tolerances used to manufactur 100 peices. go the website and look at the product, it is nice. darius and britton and merk all rock them and love them, D and J have been on the handbrake scene for a hwile, so i expect that they know.

i'll be at the top in a week, don't worry, i'm gonna own this handbrake!

the only disadvantages with FTInc is that you need your own lever and resevoir, but that is very easy to come across.

the ftinc handbrake setup is supposed to need no pumping and will not fade..actually supposed to be stronger than the stock system...

tell bill i sentcha!

Emrock 11-05-2004 01:12 PM

i might have to pick one of them up i have the gp tech set up this one sounds good i think i might make a phone call

TEACH C6 11-05-2004 01:42 PM

doit!!!!!!!

Black Rob 11-05-2004 02:14 PM

teach... let's figure out some Powder Coating for ya! call me :twofinger

TEACH C6 11-05-2004 03:08 PM

i'll call htis weekend

def and gonig to get something done, just don't have cash right now-waiting on some sponsorship, and i dont know what colors my bike is going to be, again waiting on some sponsorship...

econley21 11-06-2004 02:31 AM

i was talking with Aaron from 905 the otherday. He is making the prototype handbrakes from 905. They're gonna have the two caliper set up. thats where its at.

Jay Carnes 11-06-2004 02:58 PM

Black rob is my sponsor

Black Rob 11-06-2004 03:10 PM

[QUOTE=Jay Carnes]Black rob is my sponsor[/QUOTE]

Damn straight! And Mel's baby daddy! :twofinger

TEACH C6 11-06-2004 06:44 PM

[QUOTE=econley21]i was talking with Aaron from 905 the otherday. He is making the prototype handbrakes from 905. They're gonna have the two caliper set up. thats where its at.[/QUOTE]

2 caliper setup is def nice, but you can get your own done right now for 80 bucks at the welders.

i'm gonna go with the stock caliper and aftermarket mastercylinder...looks stock and you dont have that 5 foot brake line hangin everyweher to bleed