Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Core6 (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/138-core6)
-   -   Eclipse Beef - LMAO! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/138-core6/129323-eclipse-beef-lmao.html)

Eclipse 06-10-2005 10:30 AM

Eclipse Beef - LMAO!

[QUOTE=Brian_C6]and what is it you do? ever done?

Ahh look what the cat dragged in guy. You are way too easy to goof on kid. I knew it wouldnt take too long to hear a reply from the buddha gallery.

One, I do alot and have done alot. As far as stunts, if that is what you are refering to, I dont do anything but dum dum wheelies. I leave the real stunts to the pros like yourself opps I mean Teach, Damien, and Chauncy. Well the few people who may still know me will know I never bragged about doing any stunts. How you doin kid? I heard your shit aint so hot at work is it? I bit of drama in you seat? Ms Anita? Cmon guy, you are so out of the loop its so funny. You should have another jacket made up just for you that reads, "Look everyone I have a house, I have a house look at what I have." LOL!!! Just dont wear it at work cuz I think everyone has heard enough about it and would like you to do some work!!! So get to it little guy!

YEAH GUY!!!
:twofinger

Gixxer_Princess 06-10-2005 10:42 AM

Re: poland pics

[QUOTE=Eclipse][QUOTE=Brian_C6]and what is it you do? ever done?

Ahh look what the cat dragged in guy. You are way too easy to goof on kid. I knew it wouldnt take too long to hear a reply from the buddha gallery.

One, I do alot and have done alot. As far as stunts, if that is what you are refering to, I dont do anything but dum dum wheelies. I leave the real stunts to the pros like yourself opps I mean Teach, Damien, and Chauncy. Well the few people who may still know me will know I never bragged about doing any stunts. How you doin kid? I heard your shit aint so hot at work is it? I bit of drama in you seat? Ms Anita? Cmon guy, you are so out of the loop its so funny. You should have another jacket made up just for you that reads, "Look everyone I have a house, I have a house look at what I have." LOL!!! Just dont wear it at work cuz I think everyone has heard enough about it and would like you to do some work!!! So get to it little guy!

YEAH GUY!!!
:twofinger[/QUOTE]

Wow that is rough.... I think someone needs to back the eff off. That is just plain out rude. All the sudden you have something to say. So what if Bri talks about the house, It is call happy/excitment and proud of what we have. It is even more of an achievement because we did it on our own. It is a great feeling. Have you had it before??? Didn't think so

Mr. Look at me I'm moving to Hawii....PLEASE

Gixxer_Princess 06-10-2005 10:45 AM

Sweet Pics Teach. Looking good especially on a bike you aren't used to riding!

Keep up the good job!

Eclipse 06-10-2005 10:56 AM

[QUOTE=Gixxer_Princess]Wow that is rough.... I think someone needs to back the eff off. That is just plain out rude. All the sudden you have something to say. So what if Bri talks about the house, It is call happy/excitment and proud of what we have. It is even more of an achievement because we did it on our own. It is a great feeling. Have you had it before??? Didn't think so

Mr. Look at me I'm moving to Hawii....PLEASE[/QUOTE]

Wow! And once again another comeback from another peanut gallery. What ever happened to good ol fashioned ball bustin. If it wasnt for your Big Mans little remarks I wouldnt have said anything. I think what he said was below the belt. What have I ever done? Please he can spit it but I cant? Ok? I actually think building a house in Hawaii is something to be proud of as well, and I dont go yellin it out at work all the time everyday and have it affect my job.
I remember we all used to hang get drunk and have a great time! Them days I guess have gone. I think you and your bo should step and take a chill pill! Its Friday for cryin out loud! I was bustin back is all.

YEAH GUY!

Brian_C6 06-10-2005 12:52 PM

First off, I'm not starting drama or whatever you're calling it. You made the first stab and I responded.... not a big deal. Whatever, I'm over it. But seriously, you can't sit here and tell me you weren't fishing for a response from me.

As far as work...

You don't work for me anymore and you're not here everyday. You decided to move on to bigger and better things all by yourself. I'm proud of you and of the decision you made (I have / always will agree with it... and I've told you this). I would have done the same thing in your position. I hope you appreciate all I've done for you in the past... helping you grow, develop, and support you in everything you've done professionally. What I DON'T need is you on here busting my balls about my career. I've never once insulted you or talked openly about your position as an artist professionally.... especially while you were working for me. One thing I learned over the past few months is how I've starved my employees. I'm learning to let them develop and grow individually. If that is what you consider "out of the loop" then I disagree. I can't be involved in everything anymore... especially when I have so many people.

As far as Anita.... yea, who really gives a shit about her. You kiddin me? I was sticking up for my department.... throwing myself under the bus for the good of everyone. I'm such a bad guy... boohoo. Yea, sucks working for me.

So bust away.... hopefully my boss appreciates me a little more than you ever did.

I don't know what to say "guy". One of these days we'll catch up and have some "beers".

Brian

TEACH C6 06-10-2005 01:14 PM

thread bastardizers!!!
u next
bri, we gotta get together and hang in the hizzys soon!!! i'll cal lyoweek biznatch

Eclipse 06-10-2005 01:17 PM

Bro its all good guy! Since we have known each other we've busted balls on a higher level. You take things so seriously it amuses me guy why do ya think we do it. I havent heard from you ever since the day I walked out. Not much of a friend if ya ask me. You have shown me alot about how to make a hat thats true. We have laughed so hard we would fall off our seats at work! We have almost come to a head a few as well. Bro I am not all of a sudden comin in startin crap just a simple observation about the Group Core 6 and only one guy from it doing something so huge! Thats it in a nut shell! Nuthin more nuthin less. I never question you as a designer, a boss, a person. However I have always and will remain loving to bustin you balls. Im off to Maine have a great weekend. We can chit chat about this sometime I get in the office to grab a game and you are there. Maybe we can do another push-up contest or something. LOL. Until then bro...

YEAH GUY.

:twofinger

Brian_C6 06-10-2005 02:00 PM

GUY..... GGUUUUYY!!!

Dude... seriously, call me. If "someone" (no names mentioned) is telling you things about my department and it's an issue, PLEASE call me. I get absolutely no direction from my company and I just do whatever it is I know. I constantly second guess myself around here and I make adjustments every day. I know you may think differently but it's not easy managing people... especially here. All the help I can get only benefits me and my people.

You know me, I like to make sure everything is all good with everyone.

Nuttin but love!
Brian

PS. Enjoy your weekend in Maine bro.

Gixxer_Princess 06-10-2005 02:12 PM

[QUOTE=TEACH C6]thread bastardizers!!!
u next
bri, we gotta get together and hang in the hizzys soon!!! i'll cal lyoweek biznatch[/QUOTE]

Yes we definitely need to get together. :hello

Brian_C6 06-10-2005 02:23 PM

Enough with talking about this.... let's just get it working. Call me when you're ready!

Brian

Eclipse 06-13-2005 11:20 AM

Re: Eclipse Beef - LMAO!

You actually went the distance to make a thread just for you and I guy? Now I am really touched! I am gettin a bit teary eyed as I type. You really do care you really do...sniff sniff! :twofinger :LOL

Yeah Guy

ChrisNoF4i 06-13-2005 11:29 AM

Cut that beef! Cut that beef! Cut that beef! Cut that beef! Cut that beef!

Eclipse 06-13-2005 01:25 PM

Yo Chris Remember That Picture? Those Were The Days Huh?

ChrisNoF4i 06-13-2005 01:48 PM

[QUOTE=Eclipse]Yo Chris Remember That Picture? Those Were The Days Huh?[/QUOTE] I vaguely remember that one. :laughing

We should have a Guy reunion. I heard Bri & Tara got a new house. Maybe we could have it there? :twofinger

Eclipse 06-13-2005 01:55 PM

It's always the little guys that are the biggest smartasses!!!

Gixxer_Princess 06-13-2005 03:11 PM

[QUOTE=ChrisNoF4i]I vaguely remember that one. :laughing

We should have a Guy reunion. I heard Bri & Tara got a new house. Maybe we could have it there? :twofinger[/QUOTE]

That would probably work

Eclipse 06-14-2005 09:24 AM

So when is the bash? Im down. HAHA!

Eclipse 06-15-2005 01:14 PM

And silence enters the thread....LOL too funny!

ftrain 06-15-2005 06:45 PM

Your not welcome around here anymore

hessogood 06-16-2005 09:16 AM

Ftrain can speak for himself and not all of us.