Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   XR50 & Minibike Forums (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums)
-   -   Jinxed........ (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums/16202-jinxed.html)

Rob900 04-16-2003 09:09 AM

Jinxed........

So yesterday I'm telling my friends at work how cool my neighbors are about me riding my 50 on the street.

I tell them how the neighbors come out ask me questions and tell me they think it's a riot. They're all cool people.
I let anyone who wants to go for a blast. I do tricks for the kids they love it. It's all good right? Wrong!

The first real nice day here in Boston (I broke out my Reckless Methods tee) I'm out for 5 minutes and the lesbo skank across the street came out bitch'n. "I'm sick of hear'n this thing! Take it somewhere else or I'm calling the police ." I just looked at her laughed and wheelied away.

Fuk'n people have to bitch for the sake of bitch'n.
I hope nothing happens to her dyke pick-up truck one of these nights.

I jinxed myself......
Rob.

GDub 04-16-2003 08:23 PM

dude put a after market pipe on that bitch and then she'll probably let you lick her taco!

Moto5O 04-16-2003 09:48 PM

Re: Jinxed........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rob900 [/i]
[B
Fuk'n people have to bitch for the sake of bitch'n.
I hope nothing happens to her dyke pick-up truck one of these nights.

I jinxed myself......
Rob. [/B][/QUOTE]

Im sure she wont pick you out once her "dyke" pick up truck is damaged:HaHaSukka :NONONO

dave87 04-16-2003 10:39 PM

sell the fiddy and take up basket weeving:jester
or......... anytme they try to talk rev it.. the trixk is to be a real @ss about it. my neighbiors did call the cops but,l he didn't do anything.but yeh defintely get exhuast that really pisses um off:twofinger i don't care what they say or who the call im still gonna ride :cheers

Moto5O 04-16-2003 10:46 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dave87 [/i]
[B]sell the fiddy and take up basket weeving:jester
or......... anytme they try to talk rev it.. the trixk is to be a real @ss about it. my neighbiors did call the cops but,l he didn't do anything.but yeh defintely get exhuast that really pisses um off:twofinger i don't care what they say or who the call im still gonna ride :cheers [/B][/QUOTE]

Bwaaaaaaaaaa:lol :ra-ra

_j0kA_ 04-16-2003 11:09 PM

my neighboor is a cop and he threatened to charge me if I was caught riding on the sidewalk or road :eek: :mad: ****in goon! :twofinger

fugi996 04-17-2003 12:49 AM

I had the cops come over Monday, he was cool, he said that some one complained, so just had to show up. stupid old people!

Moto5O 04-17-2003 01:44 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by fugi996 [/i]
[B]I had the cops come over Monday, he was cool, he said that some one complained, so just had to show up. stupid old people! [/B][/QUOTE
I think its better to be old and stupid then young and IGNORANT:jester

PWN3D:twofinger

Rob900 04-17-2003 09:14 AM

I never heard of someone wanting to be stupid before?

fugi996 04-17-2003 12:48 PM

It has nothing to do with being ingnorant :twofinger

ChrisNoF4i 04-17-2003 01:05 PM

Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, CAN play a meaningful role in society.
[IMG]http://216.40.249.192/s/otn/happy/auto.gif[/IMG]

Moto5O 04-17-2003 01:33 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by fugi996 [/i]
[B]It has nothing to do with being ingnorant :twofinger [/B][/QUOTE]

I guess with age you will learn the difference because you sure dont know now:twofinger :jester

and the old and stupid think was a medafore for you BRIGHT kids;)

Rob900 04-17-2003 04:19 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Moto5O [/i]
[B]I guess with age you will learn the difference because you sure dont know now:twofinger :jester

and the old and stupid think was a medafore for you BRIGHT kids;) [/B][/QUOTE]

1st. I understand it was a medafore. I just found it to be a poor one.

2nd. It seems to me with age comes arrogance NOT intelligence.

GDub 04-17-2003 04:41 PM

what I wanna know is how we went from lesbians to a lecture on ethics :)

Lets get back to whats important here!! :Dsmile

Rob900 04-17-2003 04:51 PM

Very true.
I'm done.