Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   XR50 & Minibike Forums (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums)
-   -   Where is your favorite place to hit the Dirt (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums/152287-where-your-favorite-place.html)

54Lariat 02-17-2006 08:23 PM

Where is your favorite place to hit the Dirt

So where does everyone go to hit the dirt? Im in haslet and the only place I go is Marshall Creek over in Roanoke, however the downside is that 95% of the people out there are NOT riding a 50. So you have to be either dumb or brave to go up some of the hills. Cause Im always fearing that the last thing my lil' 50 and I are going to see is a 250 tearing over the hill.

So.... Where does everyone else go in the Ft.Worth area to hit the dirt, I need to find a new place?

:cheers

Cathi 02-17-2006 10:20 PM

Re: Where is your favorite place to hit the Dirt

[QUOTE=54Lariat]So where does everyone go to hit the dirt? Im in haslet and the only place I go is Marshall Creek over in Roanoke, however the downside is that 95% of the people out there are NOT riding a 50. So you have to be either dumb or brave to go up some of the hills. Cause Im always fearing that the last thing my lil' 50 and I are going to see is a 250 tearing over the hill.

So.... Where does everyone else go in the Ft.Worth area to hit the dirt, I need to find a new place?

:cheers[/QUOTE]

Ha! Marshal creek for sure... nice place for my quad ;)

54Lariat 02-18-2006 01:46 AM

:shootem Ahhh yes, and I forgot about the quads launching over the hills too. My life is at danger!!
:shootem :cigarette :marlborok :whoopass:

Cathi 02-18-2006 02:05 AM

[QUOTE=54Lariat]:shootem Ahhh yes, and I forgot about the quads launching over the hills too. My life is at danger!!
:shootem :cigarette :marlborok :whoopass:[/QUOTE]

ha! you saw that?!?!? hehehe
aint in no more danger that rockin the lanes of hwy 287 on yo fiddy... or I-35...

54Lariat 02-18-2006 02:32 PM

So umm anyone else?? Anyone.....

Cathi 02-18-2006 04:47 PM

[QUOTE=54Lariat]So umm anyone else?? Anyone.....[/QUOTE]

rude

54Lariat 02-19-2006 06:17 PM

Well as we are the ONLY ones that posted anything in here it would be nice to hear from other peoples....Hey my momma taught me to respect my elders...hehe

DoubleR Dan 02-19-2006 07:30 PM

are you talking trail riding or MX on a track?

Shugga should know all the trails are in FW - but you show to know him (shugga) so makes me wonder why you would post this up?

try Village Creek - south of Arlington - they have a nice pitbike track.

shugga 02-19-2006 07:34 PM

Only park I have ever ridden dirt is at Marshall Creek...
I dont know any other ones in the area. Mind you I love teh flower mound trails around grapevine lake, I LOVE burleson, I hear 360 and trinity is sweet but i have yet to go.

I have my michelin starcoss knobbies on, and have only been to marshall creek on em...

54Lariat 02-20-2006 02:07 AM

Yea Im looking for trail type areas. I dont really want to take my Z out to a track, especially since nobody seems to make a set of nasty nobbies for my rim size, and I have yet to do any suspension mods. Maybe when I get my 70 all back together and running again I would take that to a pitbike track. I think that would be more fun then the Z. But thanks I'll keep Village Creek in mind.

DoubleR Dan 02-20-2006 10:02 AM

[QUOTE=54Lariat]Yea Im looking for trail type areas. I dont really want to take my Z out to a track, especially since nobody seems to make a set of nasty nobbies for my rim size, and I have yet to do any suspension mods. Maybe when I get my 70 all back together and running again I would take that to a pitbike track. I think that would be more fun then the Z. But thanks I'll keep Village Creek in mind.[/QUOTE]

I tride to post up some pics of my monkey that I raced - but it is not working or someone made it so I can not posts pics - either way you should be able to race it or ride it, even with stock knobbies.

Good luck

FRANK 02-21-2006 02:07 PM

hey guys and girls (kat),
360 and trinity was big fun I am down anytime.
only prob is my fiddy is a bit faster than yalls,I guess I could wait for youse to catch up,,:cheers

hey Double R sup bro.

DoubleR Dan 02-21-2006 02:34 PM

[QUOTE=FRANK]hey guys and girls (kat),
360 and trinity was big fun I am down anytime.
only prob is my fiddy is a bit faster than yalls,I guess I could wait for youse to catch up,,:cheers

hey Double R sup bro.[/QUOTE]

Hey Franky,

Did Clint work some majic on your Fiddy, I heard that he did nad it is pretty fast. Clint has the skillz when it comes to pimping out engines.

He tweaked out MX bike some more - he did some cool stuff to it......so much that I broke my rear shock because I was not use to the xtra power it has.

Hey - I might have something for you. I will know by Monday for sure.

54Lariat 02-21-2006 03:13 PM

Hey Franky u shoud take that 2000 XR70 off your list of bikes, cause I got it now. :LOL

We need to go on another night run when the weather warms up again, hopefully by then I will be all done with the motor on the 70.

Take it easy bro

Cathi 02-24-2006 11:50 PM

[QUOTE=54Lariat]Well as we are the ONLY ones that posted anything in here it would be nice to hear from other peoples....Hey my momma taught me to respect my elders...hehe[/QUOTE]

i cant WAIT until your 30thbirthday!!! you are gonna get it! :flamed :heaven