Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   XR50 & Minibike Forums (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums)
-   -   StuntLife Fiddy Competition 2006 in Texas... You down? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums/151832-stuntlife-fiddy-competition-2006-a.html)

shugga 02-13-2006 11:53 AM

StuntLife Fiddy Competition 2006 in Texas... You down?

let me know.

Again here in Fort Worth...
Free to anyone. At my store in the parking lot.

Night street ride and daytime stunt comp like last year.

Oh and the link from last years comp...
[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121767[/url]

Robbie 02-13-2006 07:17 PM

Re: StuntLife Fiddy Competition 2006... You down?

can you fix my account again.
thanks.

Sean24 02-13-2006 08:14 PM

when??

bikefrk 02-13-2006 08:34 PM

Damn, don't know if the WestSide 50 Riders will be able to attend. Some are still headed back from Wars, I'm hoping for Daytona.

When you talking about? :YEAH

Plans can change.

lsr740seditz 02-13-2006 10:05 PM

texas is too far for 50s that like 40 hours from here payouts would have to be killer for me to even think of going

mekrew 02-13-2006 10:18 PM

seditz ask anyone who went to the last one its not about the comp .. its all about the night ride .. hahaha

shugga bike path again with cops behind us ?

lsr740seditz 02-13-2006 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=mekrew]seditz ask anyone who went to the last one its not about the comp .. its all about the night ride .. hahaha

shugga bike path again with cops behind us ?[/QUOTE]i understand that just like everycomp ive ever went to its all about the partying and after hours but thats a long ass way from ohio

shugga 02-14-2006 02:08 AM

expect no payouts...

Its all about fun.

I was thinking about April/may time

Mekrew... COME ON!!! YOU KNOW IT!!! hahahhaha I CANT WAIT!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Robbie 02-14-2006 02:11 AM

Fix me....
cuz you went back in time with the site i got fd again

bikefrk 02-14-2006 06:38 AM

Payouts? For riding a fifty? BWAHAHAHAHA!!! What a tool.

It was only 21 hours from Michigan. Not much more from Ohio. Still a long ass boring ride. :banghead

moorport 02-14-2006 10:06 AM

looked like a fun time last year, but I'm to broke to travel that far. Hopefully that will change by april or may, I would hate to miss it again and be stuck at home looking at all the pics. 50 stunt could throw in some prizes again though, either way.

lsr740seditz 02-14-2006 09:35 PM

[QUOTE=bikefrk]Payouts? For riding a fifty? BWAHAHAHAHA!!! What a tool.

It was only 21 hours from Michigan. Not much more from Ohio. Still a long ass boring ride. :banghead[/QUOTE]

then why call it a comp and not a get togeather to ride 50s competition means winning somethign

yup im a tool i ride my little bike as much as my big bike :LOL

shugga 02-14-2006 09:41 PM

Well if its just a get together I fiure less people would want to come. Tahts what it really should be. But competition makes people wanna come.

The winner gets props from everyone there is is the hero of the week. heh heh

bikefrk 02-14-2006 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=lsr740seditz]then why call it a comp and not a get togeather to ride 50s competition means winning somethign

yup im a tool i ride my little bike as much as my big bike :LOL[/QUOTE]

I called you a tool because there is no payout on big bikes let alone little bikes.

Last years winners won some gift certificates or some shit like that. It didn't even pay for gas for the trip to win. It's not about that. Just like anything else, it is about getting together with like minded people and learning new stuff.

Even though I still can't unicycle. :banghead :laughing

Don't go for the comp, go for the 50 ride. I never ran from the police before and I can tell you brother, I was not going to jail in Dallas. :YEAH

Thank God for a bigbore,gearing and sticky street tires. Headlight helped too, when we used them.

bikefrk 02-14-2006 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=shugga]Well if its just a get together I fiure less people would want to come. Tahts what it really should be. But competition makes people wanna come.

The winner gets props from everyone there is is the hero of the week. heh heh[/QUOTE]

Hey, is my bikefrk sticker still on your door? If not I'm coming back to put one on again. :laughing

fiddystunter90 02-14-2006 11:29 PM

when do yall plan on doing all this because i live in Ft.worth and never done any thing like that

moorport 02-15-2006 11:30 AM

Why not have some payouts, if there is an entry fee to compete, take out the expenses and winner takes some dough home, raise the stakes on that shit and see what people will bust out. If I could find a place and orginize a comp it would have entry fees for each rider in the "pro" class, 3-5 min runs to bust out some freestyle, ramps and street obsticles included to prove you are a well rounded rider, and a cash purse and merchandise for prizes. for people that don't have the skills yet but still like to compete, amature class with trophies and merchandise for prizes. Some day I will figure out how to put that shit together, its all about the marketing. I could triple the attendence of the stuntlife comp just by sending out some emails to all the people registered to the 50stunt mailing list, cuz alot of them will never hear about it in this or any forums.

shugga 02-15-2006 04:54 PM

[QUOTE=moorport]Why not have some payouts, if there is an entry fee to compete, take out the expenses and winner takes some dough home, raise the stakes on that shit and see what people will bust out. If I could find a place and orginize a comp it would have entry fees for each rider in the "pro" class, 3-5 min runs to bust out some freestyle, ramps and street obsticles included to prove you are a well rounded rider, and a cash purse and merchandise for prizes. for people that don't have the skills yet but still like to compete, amature class with trophies and merchandise for prizes. Some day I will figure out how to put that shit together, its all about the marketing. I could triple the attendence of the stuntlife comp just by sending out some emails to all the people registered to the 50stunt mailing list, cuz alot of them will never hear about it in this or any forums.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah there will be... Just none advertised. Just liek last year. A percentage of the payouts.

Just local guys here that dont get on the internet I have over 15 guys that will shop for sure... So add them in as well.

Cathi 02-15-2006 04:55 PM

Of course, Ill be there for sure! hopefully I will have figured wheelies out by then!

Robbie 02-15-2006 05:00 PM

Dude,
Can ya fix my account again it got messd up whn you rolled the site back a few days ago. It will just take you 30 sec to log in....

Thanks