Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   XR50 & Minibike Forums (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums)
-   -   Afls Ii 50 Filming Session Pics (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/13-xr50-minibike-forums/138178-afls-ii-50-filming.html)

CRAZY DAN 08-21-2005 11:59 PM

Afls Ii 50 Filming Session Pics

Sick Sick Sick
50 session
mobbin downtown, skate parks, u name it!

[url]http://www.teamxmx.com/pages/aug21stweb/index.htm[/url]

randomjibrish 08-22-2005 12:27 AM

Re: Afls Ii 50 Filming Session Pics

awsome dude.....livin the big life.....wen can we expect this dvd to b out?

CRAZY DAN 08-22-2005 01:24 AM

in like 2 months, late october!...ill be throwin up a teaser for it once the dvds ready for sale! it wont be one of those heres my video teaser crap and then the vids not released for like 6 months. once i put up the teaser, people will be able to buy it then!

:YEAH

randomjibrish 08-22-2005 01:51 AM

sounds like some pimp shit...yall need to come down to nc.....bring some excitment......theres none down here now......

sWiFtY 50 08-22-2005 01:59 AM

pimpin like always

midwestmulisha 08-22-2005 03:30 PM

Pimp Pics :apimp :apimp :apimp

moorport 08-22-2005 03:50 PM

Damm, I wish I was there, I see some god lines in that skate park!!

HJT 08-22-2005 06:55 PM

:laughing ..... that was awesome..... I had a blast... it sucks, but the really good shit is on video rather than pics..... the vid is gonna be sick !!!!! ohh yea and if you think dan didn`t do anything but film, your deff. wrong.... both him and courtney were riding the hole time.... dan proceeded to ride his 450 through the middle of downtown with all of us others on five zeros.... then do like city block long endos while splitting cars.... it was the most retarted thing I have ever seen..... :laughing ........ we have got to this more often...... :laughing

CRAZY DAN 08-22-2005 10:37 PM

yeah....sucks the digi camera battery's went dead right before we killed the streets! prob a good thing though, kort actually got to have some fun riding the 50 downtown. usually shes hard at it filming and taking pics!

i had fun on the 450 servin the streets! doing 180 endos infront of the federal building, doing stoppies down stairs, burnouts on the 1 way streets....passing cars on the front wheel topped it off, im sure those people were freakin out cause they had no clue where i came from! hahahahahhahaha

hap, that shot of you doing a spreader up broadway street hill in traffic turned out sick!! which was just 1 of many...i cant wait to edit this section and see how it turns out! its going to split some 50cc wigs!

DoubleR Dan 08-23-2005 03:33 PM

good stuff.

HJT 08-24-2005 08:26 PM

thanks for letting me be a part of it Dan... :laughing .... I just had so much fun that night.... let me know when you are going to do some editing, I`d like to be there, not only to see the footage but to see some of your techniques on dealing with all those clips.... :laughing ..... man that section from pastrana`s house was just retarted..... I am just going to say, whatever..... :laughing ....... thanks again......

midwestmulisha 08-24-2005 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=HJT]thanks for letting me be a part of it Dan... :laughing .... I just had so much fun that night.... let me know when you are going to do some editing, I`d like to be there, not only to see the footage but to see some of your techniques on dealing with all those clips.... :laughing ..... man that section from pastrana`s house was just retarted..... I am just going to say, whatever..... :laughing ....... thanks again......[/QUOTE]

what he said :YEAH

randomjibrish 08-24-2005 09:44 PM

wow...i want to buy it.... :cheers

CRAZY DAN 08-24-2005 09:52 PM

werd...ill be editing all weekend, sat, sun, mon. your welcome to come over anytime and help!

ive got 5 sections left to finish... intro/ teaser, 50 session, fmx, 2 street sections(1 of crazy goofy shit and 1 serious including the pimps n hoes party), and then the closing credits. if i have time im going to do a crash section too. this vids going to be over an hour long! just heard back from a few new bands today with an okay on there music! the 1st weekend of september is my deadline to have it finished. sept and oct are for the dvd authoring and duplication.
dvd release party sometime late october im hoping!

HJT 08-24-2005 10:41 PM

:apimp .... thanks man..... I mean... Dan... :laughing

suzuki7davis 08-25-2005 08:46 AM

damn i gotta get out and ride!

f4rider 08-27-2005 11:54 AM

that vid sounds like one to buy.
:offtopic dan, you still do your pantented switchback donuts? haven't seen that since jd2

duff24 09-11-2005 04:24 PM

if I know dan, there's gotta be a big ass f'n party somewhere after all this shit goes down with the vid...WHERE IT BE?