Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   California (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/118-california)
-   -   Nor Cal Stunters (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/118-california/195587-nor-cal-stunters.html)

Dick Loogie Stunts 05-28-2008 03:18 PM

Re: Nor Cal Stunters

[quote=Righteous 1;3314922]I'm down for a Nor-Cal regional stunt day. If I had a good/big spot, I'ld set it up......BUT.....I'm hurtin for spots over here in Mendo. Loogie.......I plan on coming over for Thunder rolls, but don't plan on competing........my bag of tricks is too small...lol.....but I'ld like to meet everyone, and possibly ride before or after the comp w/ you guys.[/quote]yeah for sure, its on we will ride before and after and look forward to meeting you, josh has your # so i am sure he will be hitting you up for directions and such.as far as competing you should enter either way, its going to be fun for all regaurdless of skill, i am not exactly pro myself but im going to enter anyway:YEAH

jmo 05-28-2008 03:53 PM

can i enter

Righteous 1 05-28-2008 04:29 PM

[quote=loogie;3314954]yeah for sure, its on we will ride before and after and look forward to meeting you, josh has your # so i am sure he will be hitting you up for directions and such.as far as competing you should enter either way, its going to be fun for all regaurdless of skill, i am not exactly pro myself but im going to enter anyway:YEAH[/quote]

Sweet.....lookin forward to it! LOL....Crashburn's name is Josh, too.......I'm a Josh, also...LOL. Once I can do circles, I'll think about entering a comp. Untill then, I'll probably stick to being a squidly spectator...lol.

Dick Loogie Stunts 05-28-2008 04:58 PM

[quote=jmo;3315010]can i enter[/quote]
anybody is encouraged to enter,it is limited to 15 riders because of the time restrictions but at this point i have recieved 0 entry forms so hell yeah bro enter it up it would be cool to meet some other dedicated stunters,everybody around here would rather post up next to theyre bike at starbucks or act like they stunt rather than actually doing it consistantly..hit me with a email and i will shoot you a form:YEAH

Dick Loogie Stunts 05-28-2008 07:36 PM

[quote=Righteous 1;3315082]Sweet.....lookin forward to it! LOL....Crashburn's name is Josh, too.......I'm a Josh, also...LOL. Once I can do circles, I'll think about entering a comp. Untill then, I'll probably stick to being a squidly spectator...lol.[/quote]i am just getting circles down if that gives you a better idea of where im at as far as skillz but hey i will enter just to ride the fairgrounds and have fun.win ,lose i dont care i just want to ride and have fun and that should be everybodys mindset.so i hope you enter but if not cool we will def. kill the spots and streets while you are here:YEAH

J-Boogie 05-29-2008 02:39 AM

[quote=loogie;3314734]anybody heard of redding ca? probably not.anyway thats where i reside and yes there is a decent stunt scene here.we have 3 spots to practice and we alternate them. if the cops come(shasta lake sherriff not redding pd) they just watch for a while then leave.i ride with about six guys everyday for atleast 2-4 hours and nobody is like top level but definately motivated to get there. always looking to meet new stunters and ride so maybe a road trip someday guys?[/quote]

with that kinda seat time you will all be gangsters! in no time

provided bikes are set up right and you have some naturaL TALENT to polish up

J-Boogie 05-29-2008 02:40 AM

[quote=jmo;3315010]can i enter[/quote]

i'll enter too:YEAH

hmhmhmhm watch your mouth buddy you know you retired:LOL

maybe im just jealous im not down there riding with everyone:banghead

Dick Loogie Stunts 05-29-2008 10:06 PM

[quote=J-Boogie;3316095]i'll enter too:YEAH

hmhmhmhm watch your mouth buddy you know you retired:LOL

maybe im just jealous im not down there riding with everyone:banghead[/quote]
do it do it!!!!!!!! enter enter enter.... i dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEBO 05-29-2008 10:11 PM

Where is the comp at?

Dick Loogie Stunts 05-30-2008 01:24 AM

[quote=DEBO;3317616]Where is the comp at?[/quote]red bluff ca. which is about an hour and a half north of sac,but you cant enter....haha..j-k,fucking enter already, I will bring my pencil and notepad and take notes...:LOL

DEBO 05-30-2008 01:57 AM

Thats a little ways out... Whats the pay outs?
Individual Freestyle??
Stoppie???
Burnouts???

J-Boogie 05-30-2008 03:07 AM

y not that means its only 10 hours south of me and i can hit it up before i head to sac town to show mmy mid cal stunners all my new trix

Dick Loogie Stunts 05-30-2008 05:44 PM

[quote=DEBO;3318067]Thats a little ways out... Whats the pay outs?
Individual Freestyle??
Stoppie???
Burnouts???[/quote]individual freestyle or with tandem partner is ok(half of my time i will go solo,the other half my girl will stunt)the payout is not nailed down yet but i am waiting to hear how much $ will be alotted to the winner and will post up as soon as i hear, hit me with an email adress or adress and i will mail an entry form:YEAH

Dick Loogie Stunts 05-30-2008 05:46 PM

[quote=J-Boogie;3318122]y not that means its only 10 hours south of me and i can hit it up before i head to sac town to show mmy mid cal stunners all my new trix[/quote]
so your avatar shows you stunting at xdl... uh oh i guess i am pretty fucked if you enter but you know i will still show up with what i got:YEAH

Lethal Rider 05-30-2008 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=loogie;3319013]so your avatar shows you stunting at xdl... uh oh i guess i am pretty fucked if you enter but you know i will still show up with what i got:YEAH[/QUOTE]

so your going to host the event and enter in it also :shruggs

Dick Loogie Stunts 05-31-2008 06:49 PM

[quote=Lethal Rider;3319016]so your going to host the event and enter in it also :shruggs[/quote]host? no. i am helping put it together because i stunt and know how i would want a comp to be.the people hosting it are bikers (u.b.n.c) and dont know the first thing about a stunt comp or how to put one together. if you are alledging that me being involved would help me win,that is far from the case.the comp will be crowd judged or judged by three judges that are impartial and have no association to me or the crew i ride with.show up with what you got and have fun is the name of the game.win or lose i will be there to represent my sponsors and hopefully meet some new stunters.:YEAH

5NoR3CaL0 08-31-2008 02:28 PM

grass valley!!!

stuntin in the mountains rite here! :LOL:LOL

hook me up with all the locations so i can meet some others

STUNTIN IS A HABBIT

:cheers

ewolfkiel 09-02-2008 01:15 AM

I'm in Sac for a little while and need someplace thats free of the fuzz, already met them due to a long distance wheelie....

Looking for areas to practice and learn from others...

Righteous 1 09-03-2008 01:47 PM

[quote=loogie;3320358]host? no. i am helping put it together because i stunt and know how i would want a comp to be.the people hosting it are bikers (u.b.n.c) and dont know the first thing about a stunt comp or how to put one together. if you are alledging that me being involved would help me win,that is far from the case.the comp will be crowd judged or judged by three judges that are impartial and have no association to me or the crew i ride with.show up with what you got and have fun is the name of the game.win or lose i will be there to represent my sponsors and hopefully meet some new stunters.:YEAH[/quote]

So......how'd it go!?! Really wish I coulda made it. Still down to ride w/ you guys sometime whenever we can meet up.

mendoCoasterZx6 09-22-2008 04:01 AM

mendo!!!!!!!!