Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   North Carolina (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/116-north-carolina)
-   -   anyone in the gastonia area (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/116-north-carolina/85825-anyone-gastonia-area.html)

f2guy 08-06-2004 09:01 PM

anyone in the gastonia area

Whats up just started rideing and looking for some people to ride with like every now and again.

EndoChic 08-07-2004 08:56 AM

Re: anyone in the gastonia area

sup? Not too far from me. I'm in Charlotte, NC.

f2guy 08-09-2004 09:33 PM

cool how many people do you usually ride with cause basically the only guy i knew with a bike that i hang out with is the guy i just bought mine from and he doesn't know if hes going to get one soon or not. was really looking to meet some people who like to work on there bikes so i could learn me some stuff and save a buck here or there. :apimp

GosuPaintballer 08-15-2004 02:49 PM

hay, i'm in Shelby, and i got a few people to ride with, shoot me an email [email]jarey@carolina.rr.com[/email] or AIM GosuPaintballer also, Kristen i'd love to come up there and ride with you and your friends in Charlotte sometime too, or ya'll head my way, since i'm fairly close to the Mtn.'s ( lots of nice curvey roads i can take ya'll on ) :YEAH

f2guy 08-17-2004 03:33 PM

yeah that'll be cool just gotta get it running im trying to put the new chain on today and waiting on my new regulator rectifier to come in.
should be good to go in a few days and ill hit you up.

GosuPaintballer 08-17-2004 09:21 PM

kk, sounds good

f2guy 08-24-2004 02:37 PM

[QUOTE=GosuPaintballer]kk, sounds good[/QUOTE]
well bike crapped out on me gotta get it runnin. ill let you know.

GosuPaintballer 08-24-2004 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=f2guy]well bike crapped out on me gotta get it runnin. ill let you know.[/QUOTE]

alright, just let me know where you're ready to go, we ride almost every weekend

EndoChic 08-25-2004 08:11 PM

hey i want to ride this weekend. gosu, hit me up.

GosuPaintballer 08-26-2004 09:19 AM

[QUOTE=EndoChic]hey i want to ride this weekend. gosu, hit me up.[/QUOTE]

Kris, give me a call tonight, or i'll try and catch u on AIM about riding this weekend

boostnm3 09-16-2004 08:16 PM

Whats up dude. Im from hickory. We ride every chance we get. We ride with a pretty good amount of people at times. On sundays we usually get up and ride up to the mountains early and hit the twisties, then come back down and go to our certain spots for stuntin. Hit me up anytime. Aim name is Cipliani, or you can email me at [email]michaelandras@hotmail.com[/email]

GosuPaintballer 09-16-2004 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=boostnm3]Whats up dude. Im from hickory. We ride every chance we get. We ride with a pretty good amount of people at times. On sundays we usually get up and ride up to the mountains early and hit the twisties, then come back down and go to our certain spots for stuntin. Hit me up anytime. Aim name is Cipliani, or you can email me at [email]michaelandras@hotmail.com[/email][/QUOTE]

sounds fun dude, but will probably be a couple weekends before i ride again, aim me GosuPaintballer if ya want

f2guy 10-04-2004 07:03 PM

whats up everybody im back up and running again. just got her running yesterday. i can't believe it was the freakin spark plugs the whole time. i had only ridden like 2 hours top on the ones i had just put in it. oh well, good thing is im rolling. rode around town for like an hour today. anyone heading to mooresville for the lees performance fall bike round up saw an ad in the cycletrader. anyone headed up that way let me know i wouldn't mind rolling up there with someone.

GosuPaintballer 10-06-2004 03:26 PM

na, not going to Mooresville this weekend, but the group i ride with is plan on riding saturday and sunday both if ya wanna ride down to Shelby and meet up with us to ride your more then welcome

f2guy 10-07-2004 07:26 AM

[QUOTE=GosuPaintballer]na, not going to Mooresville this weekend, but the group i ride with is plan on riding saturday and sunday both if ya wanna ride down to Shelby and meet up with us to ride your more then welcome[/QUOTE]

going to be in moorseville saturday, but sunday might be good depends on if i can get a babysitter cause my wifes gotta work. where all do you guys ride to and where do you meet and stuff?

rlk6494 10-07-2004 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=f2guy]going to be in moorseville saturday, but sunday might be good depends on if i can get a babysitter cause my wifes gotta work. where all do you guys ride to and where do you meet and stuff?[/QUOTE]

you're 19 and already got a wife and kids?
:HaHaSukka

f2guy 10-07-2004 05:57 PM

[QUOTE=rlk6494]you're 19 and already got a wife and kids?
:HaHaSukka[/QUOTE]

Yeah my son is 3 and me and my wife started dateing when we were 14. I worked my ass off dureing high school graduated and work my ass off now to have what i want my wife is the same age and is also a cna and was going to college before i even graduated. so if you see my life as something to f***ing laugh about feel free to come and see me in gastonia and ill teach you some f***ing manners.

EndoChic 10-07-2004 07:26 PM

[QUOTE=f2guy]Yeah my son is 3 and me and my wife started dateing when we were 14. I worked my ass off dureing high school graduated and work my ass off now to have what i want my wife is the same age and is also a cna and was going to college before i even graduated. so if you see my life as something to f***ing laugh about feel free to come and see me in gastonia and ill teach you some f***ing manners.[/QUOTE]
mad respect bro, mad respect :bowdown:

GosuPaintballer 10-07-2004 10:39 PM

yeh f2guy i got friends that have been there and doing what your dealing with right now, being young with kids, as i have a little boy of my own now too, but not married. Anyways, back to the subject, yeh, we'll probably ride Saturday and Sunday this weekend, not sure what time we'll go Sunday, Saturdays we normally meet up around 9... Two weekends ago we went to Cesar's head and we go up old 18 and 181 into the mountains sometimes too. We always find nice curvy roads to ride !

GosuPaintballer 10-07-2004 10:40 PM

hay kris what's up ? you too good to talk to me anymore on AIM ? ? ? and are you and your b/f ever gonna come up and ride with us ? ? ?