Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   North Carolina (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/116-north-carolina)
-   -   Ya stupid cunt (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/116-north-carolina/84658-ya-stupid-cunt.html)

EndoChic 07-29-2004 06:03 PM

Ya stupid cunt

Hey sean :laughing j/k

When we goin riding? I just picked up my new trailer last night finally. So I have a way to get the 6 to eastern NC. :YEAH

Ryan, do you still ride the street?

Splat, when you gonna be back in town? :shruggs

Uhhh I think that's about all the people I know in here :laughing

See yaaaaaaaaaaa :hello

Division1 Ryan 07-30-2004 08:22 AM

Re: Ya stupid cunt

yes I do, don't bring that Yamaha down my way unless you want the taillight blown off. I'll scrape it goin through a busy intersection. I still ride all of the time. Sean is gay, and I never here from him anymore, Splat moved to Va. so he will be up there for a while. But everyone from Myrtle and Wilmington ride all the time. If you come down, can I circle up your R6?

Sean24 07-30-2004 01:19 PM

hey, i been in the field m-f for the last month, been pretty busy. and fuk off ryan i aint gay...bitch :twofinger but ill be around sometimes, splat is in VA. ill be goin to japan soon, prolly in october, i hope we get to chill before then girl :YEAH

zoolander 08-03-2004 06:14 AM

yo ryan me and a couple guys are loading the trailer up and headin your way...i got a new number so ill call u from that.....ENDOCHIC bring that r6 down our way we can all get a ride together.. :cheers

EndoChic 08-03-2004 06:15 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can NOT circle up my bike :nono This thing aint fully paid for yet. So there will be no funny business on the 6. :laughing

ZOOLANDER, hey punkass. Whenever I get enough money to haul this ****er around I plan to travel a bit more. Gas in this Jeep is a bitch with haulin the trailer. :mad:

see ya :twofinger :fiddy

zoolander 08-04-2004 05:27 AM

[QUOTE=EndoChic]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you can NOT circle up my bike :nono This thing aint fully paid for yet. So there will be no funny business on the 6. :laughing

ZOOLANDER, hey punkass. Whenever I get enough money to haul this ****er around I plan to travel a bit more. Gas in this Jeep is a bitch with haulin the trailer. :mad:

see ya :twofinger :fiddy[/QUOTE]
its cool biketober fest is comin up i hope u can get down here for that..but ill be up that way at the end of the month...se we can get something together then..

Division1 Ryan 08-04-2004 01:31 PM

I 'll try hit up DAytona in Oct. I think we have a show down there.

EndoChic 08-06-2004 08:52 AM

I was tryin to remember what that was called the other day. BIKETOBER FEST. sweet, now i remember. I'll look into it for sure.

Division1 Ryan 08-06-2004 01:07 PM

[QUOTE=EndoChic]I was tryin to remember what that was called the other day. BIKETOBER FEST. sweet, now i remember. I'll look into it for sure.[/QUOTE]

Hey!! WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT!!!!!!

and let me ride you R6, I need to make sure its in good condition for you.

EndoChic 08-06-2004 07:59 PM

[QUOTE=Division1 Ryan]Hey!! WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT!!!!!!

and let me ride you R6, I need to make sure its in good condition for you.[/QUOTE]
My man already done that :twofinger Thank God it is still in perfect condition. :LOL

zoolander 08-10-2004 04:11 AM

[QUOTE=Division1 Ryan]I 'll try hit up DAytona in Oct. I think we have a show down there.[/QUOTE]
ryan you know u always got a place to stay if you come im like 30 min out daytona..ma and a few boys are loading the trailer and headin your way in sep..

HarleyChick7 08-10-2004 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=zoolander]ryan you know u always got a place to stay if you come im like 30 min out daytona..ma and a few boys are loading the trailer and headin your way in sep..[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, I got a new screen name now because i couldnt remember my password on my old one. I got my own bike now too. I ended up getting a Harley though instead of a crotch rocket. Sorry.... they hold their values longer and I really like their ride.

Sean24 08-13-2004 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=HarleyChick7]Hey guys, I got a new screen name now because i couldnt remember my password on my old one. I got my own bike now too. I ended up getting a Harley though instead of a crotch rocket. Sorry.... they hold their values longer and I really like their ride.[/QUOTE]

....you are the weakest link :hello :hello

HarleyChick7 08-14-2004 03:05 AM

[QUOTE=tt600guy]....you are the weakest link :hello :hello[/QUOTE]

**** you Sean. :knife

Division1 Ryan 08-17-2004 09:14 AM

Yeah, your pretty dumb.

Division1 Splat 08-17-2004 01:05 PM

justin is that you? you ****! what the hell is your cell number? i called it and got some fat chick in fla?

Sean24 08-17-2004 02:37 PM

[QUOTE=HarleyChick7]**** you Sean. :knife[/QUOTE]
damn i didnt even know that was you...sorry. hey what is this business that you started? can u tell me now or is it still a secret?

boostnm3 10-12-2004 10:42 AM

Do any of you ever ride towards hickory or the mountains? If so, hit me up when around. We ride as much as we can also........

Aim: Cipliani