Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   North Carolina (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/116-north-carolina)
-   -   Division 1 Freestyle!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/116-north-carolina/56054-division-1-freestyle.html)

Reilly422 01-23-2004 01:49 PM

Division 1 Freestyle!!!!

North Carolinas hottest new stunt team, featuring some of the best riders in the state. All new clothing line coming out, website, and videos soon to be released early spring. Look out for us this coming season we are doing shows all over the state and surrounding areas.

Sean24 01-26-2004 10:08 AM

Re: Division 1 Freestyle!!!!

already got me a T-shirt, definatly :apimp just gotta go get it from SPLAT but hopefully u guys will represent NC in stuntwars :cheers

Division1 Ryan 01-26-2004 12:34 PM

Hey for the best trick comp. down in stuntwars I am going to do a ape hanger to cliff hanger, to watch tower. With NO bar, but the only problem is I need your bike for the weekend. Feb. 5 -9. Okay. :fiddy

Sean24 01-27-2004 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=Division1 Ryan]Hey for the best trick comp. down in stuntwars I am going to do a ape hanger to cliff hanger, to watch tower. With NO bar, but the only problem is I need your bike for the weekend. Feb. 5 -9. Okay. :fiddy[/QUOTE]

i know you aint talkin bout my bike are you???? :badcop

Division1 Ryan 01-27-2004 03:49 PM

[QUOTE=tt600guy]i know you aint talkin bout my bike are you???? :badcop[/QUOTE]

Yeah! I am goin to have to crush it up to the seat, so it will drag straight.
YOur bike needs some character anyway, don't worry about it . :nono

Sean24 01-28-2004 10:50 AM

[QUOTE=Division1 Ryan]Yeah! I am goin to have to crush it up to the seat, so it will drag straight.
YOur bike needs some character anyway, don't worry about it . :nono[/QUOTE]

man your crazy, but i did crack the bottom of the fairing unloading that shit on sunday when it was icy as hell, Jasons board was all icy and my front tire slipped off bout 3/4 way down and caught the board and cracked the bottom of the fairing a bit, but oh well, but ill let ya mess with it some more if ya lemme practice on the 750 :apimp

Division1 Ryan 01-28-2004 01:53 PM

Practice on the 750?

Fock No!!!!!
If I wanted it destroyed I run it off a mountain somewhere. :twofinger

Sean24 01-28-2004 02:02 PM

[QUOTE=Division1 Ryan]Practice on the 750?

Fock No!!!!!
If I wanted it destroyed I run it off a mountain somewhere. :twofinger[/QUOTE]

HAHA thats messed up bro, my name aint SPLAT :nono ya gotta let a brotha rock the 750, ya know that tire i got from you? yea, i still aint put that shit on yet :YEAH

Division1 Ryan 01-28-2004 02:11 PM

yeah, Splats stupid, got all the stunt plastic on ,and he stil don't ride. :nono

He has a fear of 12 oclocks, and stuntin in general. Like you!!!!
Put your tire on, and ride. :twofinger

Sean24 01-29-2004 07:49 AM

hey man, i aint scared, i ride my shit, splat dont ride his, but he got the stunt plastics on it, haha prolly tellin everyone he scraped em all up and shit, so come on man ill give ya 20 bucks for a good stuntin lesson on the 750

Division1 Ryan 01-29-2004 09:39 AM

His bike is all messed up now, his fuel pump underneathe the tank is pouring gas, it will not run. Its because he put the other plastic on it, and the bike is mad @ him. So its self destucting. :laughing :(

Sean24 01-29-2004 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=Division1 Ryan] Its because he put the other plastic on it, and the bike is mad @ him. So its self destucting. :laughing :([/QUOTE]
:laughing :laughing hahahaha and cuz he doesnt ever ride it, and it would rather die then sit in the parking lot lookin like shit for no reason :rolleyes: are you guys gonna fix it this weekend or anything? its a nice day out today, u guys gonna ride? :fiddy

Division1 Ryan 01-29-2004 03:12 PM

I don't know what he is goin to do. But I'll prolly hit up Britt parkin lot again
tonight.

Sean24 01-30-2004 08:52 AM

sounds fun man, im goin to raleigh this weekend, i took my bike up their last weekend, their is a LOT of good spots to just go, and mess around with no cops....pimp shit

Sean24 02-02-2004 06:53 PM

wow this forum came to a dead halt, anyways did u guys get some pics of the 2up circles???

Division1 Splat 02-03-2004 07:51 AM

that is because it feels your gay key strokes...backspace...space

Sean24 02-03-2004 05:39 PM

[QUOTE=SpLaT]that is because it feels your gay key strokes...backspace...space[/QUOTE]

man, u sure do talk about bein gay alot :nono maybe thats why u and martel go to the "GYM" all the time :AWWWW .....backspace DELETE :laughing

Division1 Splat 02-05-2004 07:58 AM

you have issue ...its ok have fun in japan and remember dont waste your money on buy me drink girls

Reds929 02-05-2004 10:12 AM

[QUOTE=Division1 Splat]you have issue ...its ok have fun in japan and remember dont waste your money on buy me drink girls[/QUOTE]

YEAH! You gotta get the focky sucky twenty fie bucky chicks! They are the coolest! They lub you long time! :YEAH

Sean24 02-07-2004 05:59 PM

[QUOTE=Division1 Splat]you have issue ...its ok have fun in japan and remember dont waste your money on buy me drink girls[/QUOTE]

yep too bad i aint goin to japan no more cuz of my damn leg :nono