Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   North Carolina (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/116-north-carolina)
-   -   Anyone in the Raleigh/Durham NC area need a roomate? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/116-north-carolina/265356-anyone-raleigh-durham-nc.html)

John LegionST 09-30-2009 12:04 PM

Anyone in the Raleigh/Durham NC area need a roomate?

Well I'm closing up shop and heading south... plan on landing in the Raleigh/Durham area sometime around November. So does anyone have a room for rent down there? Willing to look at places even an hour or so from there. Really looking forward to finally living in some warmer weather! :yeah:cheers

StrictlyStunt 09-30-2009 12:13 PM

Re: Anyone in the Raleigh/Durham NC area need a roomate?

i am heading south next year as well john... farther south then that tho.

:cheers F these bullshit winters up here anymore

$ROSS$ 09-30-2009 10:04 PM

No room.But im down to ride.

John LegionST 10-01-2009 11:19 AM

[QUOTE=$ROSS$;4145823]No room.But im down to ride.[/QUOTE]

yeah me too now that i'll have some time! What part of NC are you in? i forget...

JOHN J 10-01-2009 03:53 PM

john met you at the radford show many moons ago, weirdsteve lives on my street hit me up when you head down unfortunately no extra room at this time. sorry bro. upstairs isnt done yet and im bout an hour from raleigh...btw we have a decent spot here that is legit....

weirdsteve 10-01-2009 03:59 PM

[QUOTE=John LegionST;4144969]Well I'm closing up shop and heading south... plan on landing in the Raleigh/Durham area sometime around November. So does anyone have a room for rent down there? Willing to look at places even an hour or so from there. Really looking forward to finally living in some warmer weather! :yeah:cheers[/QUOTE]

hit me up when you get here, raleigh is an hour away from fayetteville.....you still got my #?:cheers

$ROSS$ 10-01-2009 09:48 PM

[QUOTE=John LegionST;4146340]yeah me too now that i'll have some time! What part of NC are you in? i forget...[/QUOTE]

Winston Salem.Not too far away

John LegionST 10-05-2009 10:35 AM

[QUOTE=JOHN J;4146708]john met you at the radford show many moons ago, weirdsteve lives on my street hit me up when you head down unfortunately no extra room at this time. sorry bro. upstairs isnt done yet and im bout an hour from raleigh...btw we have a decent spot here that is legit....[/QUOTE]

hell yeah that was a fun show! awesome, glad to know there are some killers in the area... hopefully ill be able to get out more than i do now!

[QUOTE=weirdsteve;4146720]hit me up when you get here, raleigh is an hour away from fayetteville.....you still got my #?:cheers[/QUOTE]

was planning on it, i still have a number for ya but it's a 610 number... if that's nots stilll right PM me your new one, thanks

[QUOTE=$ROSS$;4147103]Winston Salem.Not too far away[/QUOTE]

okay nice... ill hit you up when I get down there too.

John LegionST 10-19-2009 12:56 PM

BUMP

ALSO, anyone in any area South (NC/SC/GA/etc) know of any jobs... looking to work as a tech or salesman or service manager at a dealership or shop....... thanks

weirdsteve 10-23-2009 08:39 AM

[QUOTE=John LegionST;4167966]BUMP

ALSO, anyone in any area South (NC/SC/GA/etc) know of any jobs... looking to work as a tech or salesman or service manager at a dealership or shop....... thanks[/QUOTE]

i only know fayetteville and the dealerships are going nowhere right now. last i heard they were laying people off. might be better in raleigh though.

weirdsteve 11-18-2009 09:57 AM

i guess johns idea to go south fizzled out:shruggs.....come to think of it theres way too many johns who stuntride in nc anyway. adding another would make like 5 just in this area:LOL

nickalltogether 11-18-2009 10:18 AM

Come on down!

BOYD 11-18-2009 11:50 AM

[QUOTE=weirdsteve;4197321]i guess johns idea to go south fizzled out:shruggs.....come to think of it theres way too many johns who stuntride in nc anyway. adding another would make like 5 just in this area:LOL[/QUOTE]

:hello hey bud...... he made it a little farther south ... he should be posted up in a crib in Atlanta as of now ....

John LegionST 11-19-2009 12:52 PM

[QUOTE=BOYD;4197426]:hello hey bud...... he made it a little farther south ... he should be posted up in a crib in Atlanta as of now ....[/QUOTE]

landed in ATL (Marietta, 15 min or so north of ATL) for good 4 days ago... just got the internet up and running.

Thanks to everyone that helped with the move!

weirdsteve 11-20-2009 09:15 AM

[QUOTE=BOYD;4197426]:hello hey bud...... he made it a little farther south ... he should be posted up in a crib in Atlanta as of now ....[/QUOTE]

whatup bro when you movin to the southland?

weirdsteve 11-20-2009 09:15 AM

[QUOTE=John LegionST;4198174]landed in ATL (Marietta, 15 min or so north of ATL) for good 4 days ago... just got the internet up and running.

Thanks to everyone that helped with the move![/QUOTE]

nice:yeah

nickalltogether 11-20-2009 10:49 AM

[QUOTE=John LegionST;4198174]landed in ATL (Marietta, 15 min or so north of ATL) for good 4 days ago... just got the internet up and running.

Thanks to everyone that helped with the move![/QUOTE]

Way to move to the dirty :aplaya Now turn your ass around and come up to NC where you should have ended up from the start!

BOYD 11-20-2009 10:56 AM

[QUOTE=weirdsteve;4198656]whatup bro when you movin to the southland?[/QUOTE]

Might be soon..... Real soon!!!

MoHawk 11-20-2009 11:00 AM

Damn, Roll through VA on your way down...

John LegionST 11-23-2009 03:59 PM

[QUOTE=weirdsteve;4198657]nice:yeah[/QUOTE]

thanks! now come visit us! haha

[QUOTE=nickalltogether;4198735]Way to move to the dirty :aplaya Now turn your ass around and come up to NC where you should have ended up from the start![/QUOTE]

screw that ATL is the stunters promise land haha... killer sessions every day!

[QUOTE=BOYD;4198743]Might be soon..... Real soon!!![/QUOTE]

DO WORK kid!!! need to see ya down here asap!!! look at what i said above this for motivation...