Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   North Carolina (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/116-north-carolina)
-   -   New bike shop in Greensboro NC will HOOK UP all stunters (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/116-north-carolina/142930-new-bike-shop-greensboro.html)

Kandychromegsxr 10-30-2005 02:05 AM

Re: New bike shop in Greensboro NC will HOOK UP all stunters

you might could do a bond with the DMV but i have no title on the frame i think it had a lien on it not sure but will give a bill of sale and it does have clean vin numbers

NYgsxr1000 12-09-2005 04:58 PM

i see you got a lot of 929 stuff on ebay cheap with no reserve.........i am keeping an eye on that radiator........wish me luck........lol

loko 06-04-2006 02:21 PM

Ok so yesterday I was out in my local neighborhood spot getting some picks and got ready to go home my girl put the camera up had her helmet on I came up the road pulled up a simple staggered stand up at like the top of third and,...THE DAM LEFT REAR PEG BROKE!!! Threw me off the back and trashed my bike! Luckily I had on full gear and only suffered a cracked rib!? But long story short ........PLEASE HELP OUT A BROKE ASS STUNT RIDER!!!!! I live in Yadkin county not far from your shop and as far as I can tell I need ......a tank, both rear pegs, right side clip-on new 905 cage, headlight upper, and rear wheel!!, maybe more but I have not had time to look things over well if u have any of these parts PLEASE hit me back up cheap so I can ride!! I don’t want to set still all summer trying to fix my shit!!! Sorry for the long post but I have been eating too many pain pills today and i am still pretty tore up!! THANKS AND I HOPE to be talking to u soon!!

tdogg 06-04-2006 05:19 PM

lookin for price on rear rim for 02 954 and a front rim for 05 gsxr 600 need them cause stunt show in 3 weeks can u help. its in n.car 14 and 15 july

nickalltogether 06-04-2006 08:52 PM

holy thread-digging batman...

on a serious note, you should buy from this guy, he bought my old f2 and he seems like a standup dude.

JOHN J 06-04-2006 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=tdogg]lookin for price on rear rim for 02 954 and a front rim for 05 gsxr 600 need them cause stunt show in 3 weeks can u help. its in n.car 14 and 15 july[/QUOTE]

wheres this show at?

tdogg 06-05-2006 07:44 PM

still in the air they are trying to give us a price for a 15 min show.. 2 -3 stunters what would u charge??? im waiting for the call back for all the details...

boostnm3 06-05-2006 08:09 PM

$.50 and a half eaten candy bar?

jody 06-05-2006 08:31 PM

i gots a 17 inch extended fore arm for an 88 suzuki katana:YEAH :YEAH :LOL :scrape :scrape :shootem :monkey OCC

HardR6'n 06-27-2006 02:20 PM

I am from greensboro looking to getting into stunting. Would love some cats to ride with who know there shit.

~Mandy~ 06-28-2006 12:37 AM

[QUOTE=HardR6'n]I am from greensboro looking to getting into stunting. Would love some cats to ride with who know there shit.[/QUOTE]

We are actually going out tomorrow for a little while. PM your # and we will hook it up! :cheers

jbirdstunts 07-06-2006 12:05 PM

hey man how much for a 05 gsxr 750 clutch

jody 07-07-2006 03:44 PM

:YEAH :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :bs :LOL