Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Florida (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida)
-   -   Fl R.i.p. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida/61210-fl-r-i-p.html)

immortal1 02-24-2004 08:42 PM

FL Forum R.I.P. ???

Florida sub-Forum has died as of late! Where did everyone go? :shruggs Turn me around and point me in the right direction, peeps!!

Sunday, like 6 of us, road around the entire lake. Good times! Tracy took a couple of SNAP SHOTS of Anthony and me playing around down one of the deserted roads. Know one for miles beside COWS and more COWS!! :Cow: :laughing The weather was absolutely perfect! :twofinger

Tonight I won't be able to make it to Hooters. After Sunday's ride I had cords hanging out of my rear tire. Should have new rubber on the POS by Sunday. Hope to see ya'll then!

[IMG]http://www.global-impact.com/moto/standup3.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.global-impact.com/moto/standup1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.global-impact.com/moto/standup4.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.global-impact.com/moto/Anthony.jpg[/IMG]

Princess600 02-25-2004 08:35 AM

Re: Fl R.i.p.

I know, where the hell did everyone go??? :shruggs

[SIZE=7]Joe, Let's get this party started!!!!![/SIZE] :cheers

Hella cool pics Mr. Immortal!! :apimp

Goinsolo 02-25-2004 08:53 AM

Im still around. Seems like everyone is going to CF. Thats just my :2cents. Hey Princess, I need to know about your seat. Sent your man a PM.

immortal1 02-25-2004 09:02 AM

[QUOTE=Princess600]I know, where the hell did everyone go??? :shruggs

[SIZE=7]Joe, Let's get this party started!!!!![/SIZE] :cheers

Hella cool pics Mr. Immortal!! :apimp[/QUOTE]

Thanks Princess.. It was a bunch of fun. Was playing with some standups because Nay Nay told me I had too! :laughing Looks like I need to look over to CycleForums and see what's shake'n cuz' I remember 6 months ago there were like 10-15+ people in the SL Florida Forum at like any given time, day or night. :shruggs Weird!

Sha Nay Nay 02-25-2004 12:27 PM

[QUOTE=Goinsolo]Im still around. Seems like everyone is going to CF. Thats just my :2cents. Hey Princess, I need to know about your seat. Sent your man a PM.[/QUOTE]

weather has been keeping me from making it down there....sorry and today looks like that is the same story again.

Can you ever come up on Tuesday to Hooters?

COME BACK TO SL!!!! :fiddy

Sha Nay Nay 02-25-2004 12:28 PM

[QUOTE=immortal1]Thanks Princess.. It was a bunch of fun. Was playing with some standups because Nay Nay told me I had too! :laughing [/QUOTE]

Nay Nay says......let me take yo bike for a spin!!! :laughing

Goinsolo 02-25-2004 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=Sha Nay Nay]weather has been keeping me from making it down there....sorry and today looks like that is the same story again.

Can you ever come up on Tuesday to Hooters?

COME BACK TO SL!!!! :fiddy[/QUOTE]
I'd come up on a Tues if you ever deciede to ride your bike again and not your sofa. :fiddy

Sha Nay Nay 02-25-2004 12:50 PM

[QUOTE=Goinsolo]I'd come up on a Tues if you ever deciede to ride your bike again and not your sofa. :fiddy[/QUOTE]

OUCH!!
:laughing :LMAO: :LOL

Dude I freaking ride my bike okay!!! just not down to your area.....that much. how bout if you try to get some peeps together for our Sunday ride - up here - I will pm you the meeting spot if you are interested.

now stop cracking me up!! :laughing

immortal1 02-25-2004 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=Sha Nay Nay]Nay Nay says......let me take yo bike for a spin!!! :laughing[/QUOTE]

Oh damn.. Mike'y Like'y.. We go do standups together.. hehe :nono

Sha Nay Nay 02-25-2004 01:18 PM

[QUOTE=immortal1]Oh damn.. Mike'y Like'y.. We go do standups together.. hehe :nono[/QUOTE]

dude I can't even "standup" in the shower! I will never do standups!
:(

Princess600 02-25-2004 02:50 PM

[QUOTE=Goinsolo]Im still around. Seems like everyone is going to CF. Thats just my :2cents. Hey Princess, I need to know about your seat. Sent your man a PM.[/QUOTE]

Yea, he told me about it last nite. Either give him or I the details (I think you pretty much told him what you were interested in) and we will relay the message to our friend and see what you and him can work out OR if you get a chance one of these days (or possibly on the weekend), take a ride up our way and we'll let Brian know that you're interested in talking to him. :hello

r6ridercom 02-25-2004 05:11 PM

Hell yea!!!! Sunday Rocked!!!!

Im addicted now... :fiddy :YEAH :cheers :apimp

skitcher 02-25-2004 05:35 PM

Im here.
We had a great time rideing on sun.
beutifull sunset going over the bridge, Almost romantic wasn't it Nay Nay :rolleyes:
then we went on to Mikey K's moto school :laughing :shruggs
theres no other place I 'd rather have been at the time, I love rideing with fiends. we always have fun.

skitcher 02-25-2004 05:38 PM

Nice stand up Imortal! we need to put the groups together.

crisg555 02-25-2004 06:00 PM

It has been quiet here lately... :(

Great pics Immortal :twofinger

Ricochet105 02-25-2004 06:16 PM

Hello!!

immortal1 02-25-2004 06:20 PM

[QUOTE=skitcher]Nice stand up Imortal! we need to put the groups together.[/QUOTE]

I hear that; need to all get together! Anthony (R6Rider) is pull'n his wheel up just about every time now! BIG PROPS! :fiddy :twofinger

The reason for the standup is simple: Nay Nay told me that the sit downs were just not cool and I had to move on to the standup so I did.. :) You know how boss'y she can be.. :laughing J/K Nay Nay

Anyways, what is that Mikey School thing ya talk'n about, bro? :shruggs :badcop :twofinger :laughing

immortal1 02-25-2004 06:24 PM

[QUOTE=Ricochet105]Hello!![/QUOTE]

Holy sh!t........... Hey man!! How's it going? You decide to ride on the road again or stick'n to the track? :rolleyes:

immortal1 02-25-2004 06:28 PM

[QUOTE=crisg555]It has been quiet here lately... :(

Great pics Immortal :twofinger[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot!

:hello Cris :hello your right, very slow.

r6ridercom 02-25-2004 06:31 PM

[QUOTE=immortal1]I hear that; need to all get together! Anthony (R6Rider) is pull'n his wheel up just about every time now! BIG PROPS! :fiddy :twofinger

The reason for the standup is simple: Nay Nay told me that the sit downs were just not cool and I had to move on to the standup so I did.. :) You know how boss'y she can be.. :laughing J/K Nay Nay

Anyways, what is that Mikey School thing ya talk'n about, bro? :shruggs :badcop :twofinger :laughing[/QUOTE]
Immortal F*ck Your Wheelies!! Their a hella garbage!!