Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Florida (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida)
-   -   Sarasota guys... I have an idea... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/115-florida/241477-sarasota-guys-i-have.html)

k7-600 01-05-2009 02:02 AM

Sarasota guys... I have an idea...

Are you still doing a regular session where the Sarasota throwdown was? If so, I met a couple of really good dj's this past week that live like 5 miles from there and we got to talking and they seemed to be really interested in coming out for the next sarasota throwdown with their equipment and spinning while you guys stunt. I got their myspace info and will keep in touch with them regularily if you guys seem interested.
Again, these guys were hired for New Years Eve at Cafe Alma, one of the upscale bar/clubs in St Pete, and will be there every friday in Jan I think. Anyways, this is just an idea that was thrown out there when I was talking to them, and they seemed really interested. So, if you guys are planning another throwdown, or if this would bring in a bigger crowd, let me know, and I'll try and help set a date with these guys.

Thanks,
Symon

k7-600 01-05-2009 04:28 AM

Re: Sarasota guys... I have an idea...

bump.

old man roger 01-05-2009 12:32 PM

noise is a real problem at that spot so thumping bass probably wouldn't be a good idea

Hazen 01-05-2009 01:06 PM

I'm just trying to think of what I would do if I were a business owner that stopped by my shop on a Sunday - to find not only many many bikes stunt riding in my parking lot, but a Live soundtrack to go with it.... :LOL

old man roger 01-05-2009 01:08 PM

[quote=Hazen;3713967]I'm just trying to think of what I would do if I were a business owner that stopped by my shop on a Sunday - to find not only many many bikes stunt riding in my parking lot, but a Live soundtrack to go with it.... :LOL[/quote]sit and watch:shruggs:LOL

Jnutz1 01-05-2009 06:11 PM

[quote=old man roger;3713903]noise is a real problem at that spot so thumping bass probably wouldn't be a good idea[/quote]

+2000

k7-600 01-05-2009 11:29 PM

I thought noise might be an issue, but when I was there, on a saturday, there didn't seem to be any business going on, except a couple of workers who appeared to be painting or something, I can't really remember. But I thought on Sunday, it would be empty all day and might work out.

Like I said, it was just an idea that got tossed around, and we thought it would be cool to have some kind of live music. Oh well, I'll let them know that there would be an issue with the noise.

But are you guys planning another Throwdown anytime soon? The weather's been great lately and now that it's a new year, I have some paid vacation time to take off of work on the weekends.

old man roger 01-05-2009 11:32 PM

there is a lady that lives in the parking lot one or two lots down who calls the cops when there is noise ...who the fuck has a house in the middle of a industrial park????

Lit 01-05-2009 11:40 PM

Bass is way to loud and annoying when your riding... just go find some strippers and were put a pole up. that will work out better imo

Rydn 01-07-2009 11:51 AM

Our spot is on close watch due to lame ass drifters and squids. Property
manager drives by regularly. We've been kicked out last 3 times.A very
quiet night ride is about all you can get away with.

Jnutz1 01-07-2009 06:20 PM

[quote=Rydn;3717538]Our spot is on close watch due to lame ass drifters and squids. Property
quiet night ride is about all you can get away with.[/quote]

liar

Lit 01-07-2009 07:33 PM

[quote=Rydn;3717538]Our spot is on close watch due to lame ass drifters and squids. Property
quiet night ride is about all you can get away with.[/quote]

[quote=Jnutz1;3718524]liar[/quote]
Yea same deal at our spot.... its all busted and stuff and cops give you tresspassing charges and take your bike and stuff. there dicks.....

:bs

JEFF4EZ 01-07-2009 08:37 PM

[quote=old man roger;3715322]there is a lady that lives in the parking lot one or two lots down who calls the cops when there is noise ...who the fuck has a house in the middle of a industrial park????[/quote]
+1000000000

Cream Cheese 01-08-2009 01:23 PM

+1 ya not a great idea especially knowing that the spot has been busted

Rydn 01-10-2009 02:48 PM

[quote=Jnutz1;3718524]liar[/quote]
Creamy cheese was there the first time the property manager
showed up snapin pic's of everybody.

NO:bs

Cream Cheese 01-10-2009 04:09 PM

holy shit is that no wheelie chris? lol

Rydn 01-10-2009 05:04 PM

[quote=Cream Cheese;3723498]holy shit is that no wheelie chris? lol[/quote]
Who's no wheelie?:shruggs
Herd that kid was a baller tho.

Damn Cottage Cheese!:LOL

Cream Cheese 01-11-2009 12:29 AM

lol!! whats up bro i figured ud get back on stuntlife sooner or later to put ur 2 cents in

Peyton 01-18-2009 02:13 PM

[QUOTE=old man roger;3715322]there is a lady that lives in the parking lot one or two lots down who calls the cops when there is noise ...who the fuck has a house in the middle of a industrial park????[/QUOTE]

when they first started building that place they where buying up all the property and a couple people wouldn't sell becouse they thought they could stop them from building it, so they just built around them. kinda funny

Rydn 01-19-2009 02:19 PM

[quote=Peyton;3736528]when they first started building that place they where buying up all the property and a couple people wouldn't sell becouse they thought they could stop them from building it, so they just built around them. kinda funny[/quote]

OG Payton:hello
When you gunna choose wheelies over beer.:cheers