Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   north dakota? what? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/94668-north-dakota-what.html)

Squidmark 10-10-2004 03:01 AM

north dakota? what?

ND has no stunt scene what-so-ever, we are about 10 years behind the main shit. Next season we are gonna be bringing on the slow shit, but this is what we got so far. Its just me and a riding buddy lol. We have only been 'trying to stunt' since the middle of this season. This is the first video i've thrown together, and we kinda suck...haha. Lets hear what you think.

right click, save as
[URL=http://bis.midco.net/bernhardt04/northernstuntrevolution.WMV]Northen Stunt Revolution[/URL]

edit: the end part of the vid is when i got lazy and didnt want to edit anymore so it leaves a bad taste in your mouth when it ends. haha

NovaMan 10-10-2004 03:05 AM

Re: north dakota? what?

Dat's right, holdin it down big up here in North dakota woopwoop hehe.

yeah im the other guy in the vid, my shits pathetic but ive been riding for only 3 months on a bike period. So i feel like im king of the world lol. There will be more to come when we actually have someoen decent video taping our shiz. cant wait for next season.

Oh yeah and the first 2 wheelies in the vid are basically both of our wheelies withint the first week of "stunting" just cause they look so pathetic esspeacially mine i had to say something lol

that was like the second day after getting my bike... boy ive come a long ways haha.

ATown1K 10-10-2004 12:23 PM

You guys will have it going on if you keep at it. Got a lot of stuff already. A lil wreckless but stunts no doubt. :Dsmile

NovaMan 10-10-2004 12:27 PM

when isnt stunting wreckless? lol
Thanks on the input, were trying like he said there is noone up here that stunt's we are pretty much the only 2 exposed to it that actually try new things.

kitkat 10-10-2004 01:26 PM

hi guys,
What is the song of this video.
Thanks

NovaMan 10-10-2004 01:28 PM

Obie Trice- Got some teeth

RoadStainR6 10-10-2004 02:30 PM

Not bad guys. Good progress! Especially since you just started this year! I wish I had made that much progress... But I was too afraid to trash my bike... cause I'm a pussy! Keep up the good work! You'll be the most well known stunters in ND haha.... I guess thats a good thing :shruggs

NovaMan 10-10-2004 02:37 PM

haha we are the only stunters in ND to my knowledge so it shouldnt take to much :)
we have already had people say "you guys are awesome" when we SUCK compared to guys on here lol.

Big R 508 10-10-2004 02:41 PM

Not bad , just keep practcing so eventually you guys ll get better in no time soon.

Up0n0ne 10-10-2004 04:47 PM

sounds like pensacola fl. there's only me and like 2 other guys here that are serious. and we can ride year around. lol.
keep it up, looking good.

Squidmark 10-11-2004 01:35 AM

thanks for the compliments. hopefully next time we shoot some vid it will be daylight, and the camera operators will have more stready hands.

adamf4i 10-11-2004 01:56 AM

ya wasnt a bad vid get a little more daytime stuff couldnt see any of the night stuff

teva 10-11-2004 12:00 PM

Look Pretty Good To Me.

Luke 10-11-2004 12:12 PM

looks good guys, except the night filming wasn't the best! But I DID like watching the day footage! Keep it up, there are a lot of places that are 10 years behind too.

NovaMan 10-11-2004 12:28 PM

Thanks alot for the compliments guys, were probably goin to get some day footage as soon as possible, our biggest problem is finding someone to film us. But we can film eachother its just nice when both of us are doin shit side by side.

Poulpe 10-11-2004 02:46 PM

Nice guy except the quality in night but good stunt freestyleeeeeeeeeee

sadisticangel18 10-12-2004 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=Squidmark]ND has no stunt scene what-so-ever, we are about 10 years behind the main shit.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Squidmark]thanks for the compliments. hopefully next time we shoot some vid it will be daylight, and the camera operators will have more stready hands.[/QUOTE]

Well i told ya to move here...and i'll film for ya next time.^_^
Love ya Benji Bear!!

p.s. you were hot(nothing's sexier than a stunter) ok well only you but anyways...lol you rocked, I hope to see some more footage.

aaronloi 10-27-2004 10:24 AM

Man,... i wish i had your bike to stunt with.... :(

NovaMan 10-27-2004 12:51 PM

yes, we love our F2's and they are slowly becommin more crunchy, next season there both goin to be crunchified, so far Squid's is the only one, mines just slightly crunchy :p.