Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   "Stunt-Delicious" unofficial first look (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/83656-stunt-delicious-unofficial-first.html)

LEE OF RONIN 07-22-2004 04:29 PM

"Stunt-Delicious" unofficial first look

2 Attachment(s)
Because I live a bored existance with nothing to do, except edit and write.... I just put this first look trailer together. It's hard to top the last one "Bring the heat" trailer, but I did my best, and will most likely make a better one later. But...figured I would get some feeling on this for now.

[url]www.afterfxstreetdesign.com/cvboyz/Stunt-Delicious.wmv[/url]
(special thx to CVBoyz for the hosting)

TimsKFX400 07-22-2004 06:02 PM

Re: "Stunt-Delicious" unofficial first look

damn that looks bad ass! it has everything stuntin, from big bike, to snow mobiles...damn whens it come out, and where can i buy? pimp vid bro.

teva 07-22-2004 06:09 PM

Sick Vid, What Program Do You Use? I Gotta Get It, Love The Black/ White With Some Color And The Transitions. Hit Me Up And Let Me Know.

LEE OF RONIN 07-22-2004 06:12 PM

RELEASE DATE NOT OFFICIAL YET, just feelin the video out. I attually have some last minute surprises in store. But hopefully it will drop second week of Sept. and if you live near or support any teams on the video you will be able to buy it from them at that time. Last time some of the teams got the final product before I even had it in hand....haha.

TimsKFX400 07-22-2004 06:17 PM

cbvz w00t!

LEE OF RONIN 07-22-2004 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=teva]Sick Vid, What Program Do You Use? I Gotta Get It, Love The Black/ White With Some Color And The Transitions. Hit Me Up And Let Me Know.[/QUOTE]

Thx for the comments bro....I use VEGAS 5. And if you or anyone out there wants a copy straight from Sony I will be hosting a contest soon for that, plus cash and other prises coming up in the "600 PIMPS & SICK 50's" Video. The contest will be called "The Producers Ball" and featured on the bonus section of the video. Details will be coming soon. THXX

RonJon 07-22-2004 07:31 PM

man that looks good!

Kyle_PBZ 07-22-2004 09:44 PM

If that's not the biggest appetizer for a video I don't know what is! Could just be me because I'm actually in there!

LEE OF RONIN 07-22-2004 10:16 PM

[QUOTE=Kyle_PBZ]If that's not the biggest appetizer for a video I don't know what is! Could just be me because I'm actually in there![/QUOTE]

Yo...you one funny m'fo too man. Want til you see how I worked in your talking...... :apimp

LEE OF RONIN 07-22-2004 10:19 PM

Yo...who's bike was it that you let some dude ride...when you guys where out looking for it. Yo know....the guy riding it got like 4-5 tickets that night, and you all ...."got away" hahaha. :fiddy

Mikie 07-23-2004 12:50 AM

BADASS mang.. chits lookin real good, whoever is on the F4i is killin it! :cheers

danny750 07-23-2004 01:46 AM

good vid Lee. awesome quality! :hello

tigroo 07-23-2004 03:47 AM

very nice vids, high quality, nice tricks :YEAH
def love it :cheers

LEE OF RONIN 07-23-2004 05:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=CBO]Bad ASS COVER cant wait for this one[/QUOTE]

Thx...BTW, I just talked to X-Factor today....asked them to send me some stuff including your video so I can finally see that piece....I'll review it to.

Oh...And here's the disk face for my flick BTW. And If you made the disk art for your vid post it up right here ...cuz the Stunt USA cover was of the chain.

LEE OF RONIN 07-23-2004 06:05 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Mike_3SicK6]BADASS mang.. chits lookin real good, whoever is on the F4i is killin it! :cheers[/QUOTE]

Yo...I just don't have words for him. It's F'in Andy Baker from STL.SHOCKER and that "g" is a straight up "600 PIMP".

LEE OF RONIN 07-23-2004 06:22 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here's a few more

Kyle - PBZ
Warren James
Josh - CVBoyz
Dustin Swan - FbD (Canada)

Kyle_PBZ 07-23-2004 07:12 AM

[QUOTE=LEE OF RONIN]Yo...you one funny m'fo too man. Want til you see how I worked in your talking...... :apimp[/QUOTE]

Great, now everyone has to listen to my hick sounding ass talk :banghead :LOL

Poulpe 07-23-2004 07:38 AM

Good trailer for this dvd

PhearCVBz 07-23-2004 09:08 AM

Complete insanity.....Love the highway stuff, those guys are thowin down fierce. Thanks for letting little 'ol me, and the rest of our crew, be a part of it too. :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

blownhemi 07-23-2004 09:15 AM

Looking good champ.....make sure a few copys get sent downunder :hello