Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   REDLINE 4 LIFE (Official Trailer) R4L (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/62199-redline-4-life-official.html)

PavementEater 06-22-2004 01:03 PM

Re: REDLINE 4 LIFE (Official Trailer) R4L

sick! :YEAH

when is the limited edition comin out?

~Jared

LEE OF RONIN 06-22-2004 02:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=PavementEater]sick! :YEAH

when is the limited edition comin out?

~Jared[/QUOTE]

Well.....I would have been done already, but I had some others that where interested in being on it so I am stalling for 2 more weeks to get there footage. Then I will take like two weeks to finish it.
It is turning out to basically be like an all new video. I expected to have just 50% new scenes as a Lmd.Ed. should, but It may just turn out 100% all new.

Yo...here's someting for you Jared. Got one two clips of you again

LEE OF RONIN 06-22-2004 02:09 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Didn't really have time to get any great pix yet, but here's just a little something real quick....scenes from 1 1/2 - R4L (LMD.ED.)

CBVz (& friends)

LEE OF RONIN 06-22-2004 02:11 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Scooter Trash

LEE OF RONIN 06-22-2004 02:16 PM

4 Attachment(s)
few more

PavementEater 06-22-2004 04:06 PM

[QUOTE=LEE OF RONIN]few more[/QUOTE]

yea definately man,
Josh sent me the CVBZ segment. pretty dope.
saw the triple christ shot. my boy mike on the interstate. and of course James with the 1 footed christ bail. Sick editing job again dude. :cheers

can't wait for this vid!
too bad its all footage of last year and before.
we'll get some new stuff in no time.

~Jared

LEE OF RONIN 06-23-2004 12:17 AM

[QUOTE=PavementEater]yea definately man,
Josh sent me the CVBZ segment. pretty dope.
saw the triple christ shot. my boy mike on the interstate. and of course James with the 1 footed christ bail. Sick editing job again dude. :cheers

can't wait for this vid!
too bad its all footage of last year and before.
we'll get some new stuff in no time.

~Jared[/QUOTE]

Thx...man.
Yo....did you ever cut that pipe down dude?

PavementEater 06-23-2004 08:39 AM

[QUOTE=LEE OF RONIN]Thx...man.
Yo....did you ever cut that pipe down dude?[/QUOTE]

Yea last year I ended up grinding most of it off. :laughing :laughing
but I hacked it down and threw a bar on. So i'm set.
Need to get a little more stable bar though. Kind tough to balance on it scraping.

~J

LEE OF RONIN 06-24-2004 11:19 AM

GOT SOME INFO YESTERDAY ABOUT THE VIDEOS BEING INSTOCK......Check it at this post [url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?p=961641#post961641[/url]

LEE OF RONIN 06-30-2004 02:02 PM

Yo...everyone on R4L VIDEO......we may soon be promoted on a Sony website. Been working on this awhile. They played the R4L Trailer 2 months ago at their booth in Las Vages, which lead to an interview this month in Xtreme Video Magazine.....

I am waiting to get details. Sounds like they are having a contest like the one I am going to do very soon. Where poeple compete to making short segments to be later judged.

Maybe I will look for some guys that use Vegas 4 would want to compete in there contest too.

PavementEater 06-30-2004 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=LEE OF RONIN]Yo...everyone on R4L VIDEO......we may soon be promoted on a Sony website. Been working on this awhile. They played the R4L Trailer 2 months ago at their booth in Las Vages, which lead to an interview this month in Xtreme Video Magazine.....

I am waiting to get details. Sounds like they are having a contest like the one I am going to do very soon. Where poeple compete to making short segments to be later judged.

Maybe I will look for some guys that use Vegas 4 would want to compete in there contest too.[/QUOTE]

Sick man! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

cheers! :cheers

~jared

LEE OF RONIN 08-28-2004 02:47 PM

Yo...whats going on everybody? Are you guys selling them videos or what. I haven't heard a peep from anyone except Binder who was last to get his vids because he lives in "Next nowhere", and UPS couldn't find his pad...haaha

And who out there saw the video?

Pat-trick 08-28-2004 03:17 PM

people are eating up mine. selling good.

get her done

PavementEater 08-28-2004 03:50 PM

I still haven't gotten copies of it from Josh! :banghead

I need stunt delicious too.. I'll get ahold of him.

~J

ROWDY 08-28-2004 08:02 PM

Looks like 2year old footage, cause John from Legion is waaaaaay sicker than that .

LEE OF RONIN 08-29-2004 12:51 AM

[QUOTE=rowdyroo929]Looks like 2year old footage, cause John from Legion is waaaaaay sicker than that .[/QUOTE]

Nothing old in the movie.....your talkin about the bonus section footage. And I wouldn't call it "old"....maybe "oldschool", because I do that intentionally. I love to "Flashback" to old stuff often times you will see things that the rider doesn't even do now. And the "flashback" bonus footage of S.O.I. was a look at them before most people ever knew they existed. Some may not even know Jaysoi there if he didn't take his helmet off in the end. But anyway....all that stuff was bonus stuff.