Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   Stolen Bike bust (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/261286-stolen-bike-bust.html)

SCOTT T1 08-06-2009 02:26 AM

Stolen Bike bust

This was on the news where i live. Thought it was funny how the lady says something like the suzuki is the stunt bike of choice and then the Sgt. said that we drop them all the time and blow are motors!:LOL

[URL]http://www.wvec.com/video/index.html?nvid=386067&shu=1[/URL]

SCOTT T1 08-06-2009 02:49 AM

Re: Stolen Bike bust

She said a gsxr 6 cost about 14 thousand, WOW!:LOL

505COS 08-06-2009 02:54 AM

Dam now where are we going to get our parts from ,hahahaha

imafrogg420 08-06-2009 03:03 AM

well shows how retarded the reporters are. everythings told there not only wasnt new news to us but inaccurate news.

its bullshit how they dub it on stuntriders as the target demographics of sales for people selling stolen bike parts. thats bullshit. only reason suzuki parts sell so well because they are the most sold bikes out there now and the most squids own/crash them thus being a high demand for replacement parts.

to bad vast majority of stunt riders ride honda and kawi.

add pisses me off. but oh well FTP anyways.

505COS 08-06-2009 03:11 AM

Yup^^^^ drop a bike in a 5 mph wheelie and just scratch it, lay it over a 75-100 and need a whoooooole lota parts to fix that biotch back up. Ha we are the ones that buy that stock (legit) broken shit and use that, haha

skoh 08-06-2009 03:35 AM

[quote=imafrogg420;4071205]well shows how retarded the reporters are. everythings told there not only wasnt new news to us but inaccurate news.

its bullshit how they dub it on stuntriders as the target demographics of sales for people selling stolen bike parts. thats bullshit. only reason suzuki parts sell so well because they are the most sold bikes out there now and the most squids own/crash them thus being a high demand for replacement parts.

add pisses me off. but oh well FTP anyways.[/quote]

repped.

sdfkillz 08-06-2009 04:11 AM

kinda makes you wonder dont it. i mean this is the kind of reporting that goes on about something that we know inside and out and look how bad they fucked it all up. they didnt have one fucking fact straight lol. now i wonder about the shit that i dont have the inside story on.....cant trust a reporter to report the facts cuz they really dont know em

oh and wtf is wrong with ppl. you get caught on a stolen bike...go to jail get out and continue on with your life. nooooooo let me admit to some other shit that they dont know about and then rat on my partner. haha wow fucking retard.

sQuiD FigHTer 08-06-2009 04:24 AM

shit there was a gurl that i know that got her old ass carbed f4 stolen a couple months ago and she was postin like 20 time aday on myspace to look for it and was listin out every single part, color and scratch.... i told her that i was gonna post it on here so if anyone came across someone partin out a shit load of f4 parts they would know whats up..... she reply back to me nooooo dooont take it down, if they stole it to stunt they wont bring it out. i guess she rather have a bunch of tweens lookin for her bike then ppl who actually know what to look for

SCOTT T1 08-06-2009 04:29 AM

[quote=imafrogg420;4071205]well shows how retarded the reporters are. everythings told there not only wasnt new news to us but inaccurate news.

add pisses me off. but oh well FTP anyways.[/quote]

+1 No one else stunts around here anyways except 4 the couple guys i ride with......dont understand why they brought stunting into this.....i should call the news channel and invite them to Southern Motorsports(my sponsor and spot)and help them learn about stunting, seems like someone gave them some wrong info. or they just made shit up!!!

sQuiD FigHTer 08-06-2009 04:55 AM

[quote=SCOTT T1;4071246]+1 No one else stunts around here anyways except 4 the couple guys i ride with......dont understand why they brought stunting into this.....i should call the news channel and invite them to Southern Motorsports(my sponsor and spot)and help them learn about stunting, seems like someone gave them some wrong info. or they just made shit up!!![/quote]

thats like the broadcast that entertanment tonight or inside edition, cant remeber which, did on "stunt ridin" a little while ago and interviewed some of the A.C. guys.... 95% of it was BS... jsut goes to show that no matter how you try to present your self the media and twist it anyway they see fit

HighStyles 08-06-2009 06:11 AM

Its a shame that we can bust our asses trying to progress something that we love, and it only takes one reporter and one chief of police to take it 2 steps back... hopefully one day people will wise up and get facts, then report...

HOLDINGITBIG 08-06-2009 07:42 AM

hahahahaha. i love how when the show the white trash dude's house it's this little trailer lookin thing ...... and then when they talk about how he rats out the black afro dude, they show his house and its like this big ass mansion.

ABEStunts 08-06-2009 08:24 AM

Wow i was so pissed i had to send this message to them. Looks like we don't even have to be stunting to have the police and news on our asses. this i bs :2cents

I just viewed the video on your site of the chop shop bust by the police in newport news and I have to say that I an extremely disappointed and enraged with the inaccuracies and condemnation of a sport that already has enough bad press. We as stunt riders do not need a so called credible news station labeling us all as the financial backbone behind these chop shops. If your station had taken the time to research why the thieves were steeling suzuki Gsxrs you would know its because they are the choice of bike for beginning riders whom are more likely to drop their bikes and want to get parts cheep to make their bikes look like new again. We the stuntriders have the proper protection and sponsors behind us that we do not need to get ourselves involved in these criminal activities. Its a shame you had to involve a credible rider who is honestly earning his living riding in this report because very few of us stuntriders ride the 06/07 Gsxrs therefore stuntriding footage was limited. Please in the future when another chop shop is busted unless you have tangible evidence that we are involved do not mention us in that report.

NYstunter636 08-06-2009 08:29 AM

800 dollars for a fairing?...how can people talk about something they know nothing about...:shruggs

Klos 08-06-2009 09:20 AM

[quote=highstyles;4071301]its a shame that we can bust our asses trying to progress something that we love, and it only takes one reporter and one chief of police to take it 2 steps back... Hopefully one day people will wise up and get facts, then report...[/quote]

+1000

customsound 08-06-2009 10:02 AM

14kfor a gsr its special because there is no x :shruggs

inolen 08-06-2009 11:41 AM

[QUOTE=NYstunter636;4071396]800 dollars for a fairing?...how can people talk about something they know nothing about...:shruggs[/QUOTE]

That's about right for most OEM side or upper fairings I bet. I think the 636 side fairings I made a claim on recently were around $600 a piece.

hiperrider 08-06-2009 11:49 AM

What the fuck is going on in va. I been out of that shit for almost two years. this shit is turning into an epidemic here. There are a bunch of mexicans steeling mini vans then going out and steeling sport bikes the same night up in alexandria and arlington va. Now new port news. My guess is those were not the only two involved. This shit is like a spider web effect so I would say there are more people and groups down there in new port news involved. The sheriff sounds very uneducated and has no clue what he is talking about!

So who on here bought pars for gixxers from new port news[IMG]http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.stuntlife.com/get/forums/images/smilies/LolLolLolLol.gif[/IMG]

Who stunts gixxers these days[IMG]http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.stuntlife.com/get/forums/images/smilies/nixweiss.gif[/IMG]

Notice not one of those bikes were a stunt bike yet they say stunners did it.

ProEater 08-06-2009 11:50 AM

that news report was brutally inaccurate.

My bike was stolen back in 06 by this mother fucker...
[URL]http://www.myspace.com/fherr1[/URL]

feel free to bring the hate on this fuck head... he and his friends stole 27 bikes and stripped and sold them in elgin IL. im looking for the news article but cant find it right now...

FUCK THEIVES!!!!

Tomball_D 08-06-2009 11:55 AM

backyard motorcycle strippers!!
GSR
those dudes looked pretty awesome