Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :) (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/244741-midcal-stunters-idol-riders.html)

apfire26 02-09-2009 03:37 PM

Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

He edited his first post, glad we quoted him. haha

Suicidl 02-09-2009 03:38 PM

Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

[QUOTE=novistar;3775639]lolllllllllllllllllllll[/QUOTE]

nice try to bad everyone quoted you :LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL

f4ibry 02-09-2009 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=novistar;3775687]cause i didnt have my bangger they tried to send me to prision homie my lawyers to dam good 1st deal was 9 year in CDC second deal was charges dropped in the intrest of justice ahhaha they wish they could stop me but i got money lol money gets you out of everything suck being a broke asss getting your house forclosed on renting house that i most likely own lol working for like $20 bucks an hour lol sounds fun make like 160 a day lol no wonder yall are broke ass bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that ass and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G[/QUOTE]

yupppp

cjoec01 02-09-2009 03:38 PM

Video is still there, watching it again, yut ughhhh.

apfire26 02-09-2009 03:39 PM

I'm gunna post it up on the gsxr forum. I bet he's a member there.

cbr717 02-09-2009 03:40 PM

OO man this guy made my day. Its funny how when the real stunters come out he hide behind the car and doesnt say shit but when its over the computer he is a hard ass.

Lethal Rider 02-09-2009 03:40 PM

[QUOTE=scott3824;3775772]ahahahahahahaha

this thread rules[/QUOTE]

+1 :LOL

yo he better becareful.. he might lose his monster energy sponsor ship

+1000000 on you aren't going to do shit...I hope I see you around Sac so I can laugh at you face to face :LOL

3824 02-09-2009 03:41 PM

[QUOTE=novistar;3775699]what cause i send heaters and bangers and 223 lol nigga for all you know thats my address fuck you all you all are faggots and aint gonna amount to shittttttttttttttttttttttt shoow up or shut uppp i aint no bitch ill show you faggets wsuppppppppppp[/QUOTE]

quoting for squidliness

repsolstuntin1 02-09-2009 03:44 PM

IF HE IS A RICH KID HIS PARENTS MOST DEFFINETLY SENT HIM TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL. CAUSE I CANT HARDLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TYPING?? SOMEONE LOAN ME 137$ PLUS TAX TO FLY UP THERE!!!! plz!!!!:LOL:LOL:LOL

YUT UGHHHHH SUCH AN INSTANT CLASSIC!!! NEEDS TO BE ON THE LOCAL NEWS ANYBODY GOT A ANCHORMAN BUDDY???? I CANT STOP LAUGHING IVE WATCHED IT LIKE 4 TIMES. O AND VIMEO WONT PULL THE VIDEO!! THEY ARE LAUGHING AT HIS STUPID FUKE SQUID ASS 2!!!LOL

f4ibry 02-09-2009 03:44 PM

can everyone use ur gangster editing powers to make remix's of this tool, into funny ass youtube clips and animated GIFS

Beto 02-09-2009 03:44 PM

[QUOTE=apfire26;3775780]He edited his first post, glad we quoted him. haha[/QUOTE]

lol I knew that was gonna happen :LOL

stock05 02-09-2009 03:46 PM

[quote=novistar;3775687]cause i didnt have my bangger they tried to send me to prision homie my lawyers to dam good 1st deal was 9 year in CDC second deal was charges dropped in the intrest of justice ahhaha they wish they could stop me but i got money lol money gets you out of everything suck being a broke asss getting your house forclosed on renting house that i most likely own lol [COLOR=white]working for like $20 bucks an hour[/COLOR] lol sounds fun make like 160 a day lol no wonder yall are broke ass bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that ass and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G[/quote]

this cant be real.

[quote=apfire26;3775705]Which one of you guys are doing this? That kid can't be this fuckin stupid.....LOL!!![/quote]

+1

[quote=crazy636stunter;3775763]damn bro! your soooo rich that you have to teach power wheelies for $50.00? what a baller!!!!![/quote]

right?

Suicidl 02-09-2009 03:47 PM

[QUOTE=f4ibry;3775803]can everyone use ur gangster editing powers to make remix's of this tool, into funny ass youtube clips and animated GIFS[/QUOTE]

i just want the YUTTTTTTTTTT UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH to play over and over and over :LOL

apfire26 02-09-2009 03:48 PM

Novistar is on gsxr.com too. I just searched that site and found him. So I guess this kid is just really that dumb.
I started a thread over there too. haha

Suicidl 02-09-2009 03:48 PM

[QUOTE=stock05;3775808]this cant be real.

+1

right?[/QUOTE]

stock go find this kid and do work on him :hello

MR.Blakk 02-09-2009 03:48 PM

[quote=f4ibry;3775803]can everyone use ur gangster editing powers to make remix's of this tool, into funny ass youtube clips and animated gifs[/quote]

:lol:lol:lol +1

Suicidl 02-09-2009 03:50 PM

are there any still pics for a photoshop contest :shruggs

havok 02-09-2009 03:52 PM

[quote=novistar;3775759]wow you found one of the 10 houses i own in sacramento you skilled why dont you show up to that address and see what happens cause you will find some very disgruntled renters actually wait i sold that house a few months ago to these kkk white power mother fuckers[/quote]
your kidding right???

how do you own ten houses when the clothes you were wearing was all full of cheetos..... come on now...

f4ibry 02-09-2009 03:53 PM

shit i dunno willy i was purely behind the scenes on this one...

im sure somebody got pics

br denis 02-09-2009 03:54 PM

hahahahahahaha