Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   craigslist stuntschool in SAC, another myspace POSER!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/243430-craigslist-stuntschool-sac-another.html)

MikeOnTheBike 01-27-2009 12:32 AM

Re: craigslist stuntschool in SAC, another myspace POSER!!

[quote=Phillie Filler;3751925]Thay shit is classic!!! made my day.. its funny how people act when they first figgure out a power wheelie.. and you lisson to the last one hes like Ya that was long!!!!! :LOL :LOL :LOL

just think when they lurn balance point and there rear break:yeah :yeah
they'll be on here telling you your doing it wrong....

EDIT:
but hey i should call them to lurn the peg wheelies with a side kicker flair...[/quote]

haha yeah it's comedy. this one was sooooo bad that I had to share for you all to see, it killed me when I got accepted to the myspace and watched the videos and looked at pics.

so is this team logics 50/50 picture or??? any ideas. I want to figure out who the bike really belongs/belonged to before I talk some trash and delete this fool off my myspace.

Phillie Filler 01-27-2009 12:35 AM

[quote=MikeOnTheBike;3751979]haha yeah it's comedy. this one was sooooo bad that I had to share for you all to see, it killed me when I got accepted to the myspace and watched the videos and looked at pics.

so is this team logics 50/50 picture or??? any ideas. I want to figure out who the bike really belongs/belonged to before I talk some trash and delete this fool off my myspace.[/quote]

no clue..:cheers

MikeOnTheBike 01-27-2009 01:37 AM

[quote=Phillie Filler;3751985]no clue..:cheers[/quote]

alright buddy :cheers

anybody else?? who's the real stunter in the first pic?? is it really team logic?

ChaserChris 01-27-2009 03:07 AM

Can you find anymore pics of that white truck with the Esco front end in the video where his boys like "wow that was a long one" ps you know you suck when your boy is surpised and says you did a long wheelie lol

MikeOnTheBike 01-27-2009 04:50 AM

[quote=ChaserChris;3752129]Can you find anymore pics of that white truck with the Esco front end in the video where his boys like "wow that was a long one" ps you know you suck when your boy is surpised and says you did a long wheelie lol[/quote]

looked and there are no pics of the Escrollac that was in his video. do

you need some info on parts for those trucks? there is a place locally that has all that for good deals.
I helped build one of those trucks a few years back. here's the one I helped put together. too bad it was totalled after my buddy sold it:banghead

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/MIKEontheBIKE/hey/l_304a1e80e6d5206a9903b1a0c9bb3fc6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/MIKEontheBIKE/hey/l_88a5a918dd04037802404d15d54df3f4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/MIKEontheBIKE/hey/l_8c9309358dea45e278d7b9f20219cdec.jpg[/IMG]

MR.Blakk 01-27-2009 11:13 AM

o yea he does take paypal.:LOL first student, start on sunday. :yeah :LOL he said the first thing i get to learn first is to bounce and crack the throttle. :LOL :LOL oh yea without proper gear. i cant wait to crash.::bs :LOL

Dick Loogie Stunts 01-27-2009 11:23 AM

well,you guys say and think what you want,but i just got outta his class and now im headed strait for stuntwars,XDL,and any other comp that lays in my path...squid to stunter in just one day!!!!:LOL

ChaserChris 01-27-2009 03:27 PM

[QUOTE=MikeOnTheBike;3752184]looked and there are no pics of the Escrollac that was in his video. do

you need some info on parts for those trucks? there is a place locally that has all that for good deals.
I helped build one of those trucks a few years back. here's the one I helped put together. too bad it was totalled after my buddy sold it:banghead

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/MIKEontheBIKE/hey/l_304a1e80e6d5206a9903b1a0c9bb3fc6.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/MIKEontheBIKE/hey/l_88a5a918dd04037802404d15d54df3f4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/MIKEontheBIKE/hey/l_8c9309358dea45e278d7b9f20219cdec.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
Sick truck, no I know a couple guys who have done it I just like seeing it plus the white truck looked pretty hectic lol

jmo 01-28-2009 12:42 PM

super funny ad been on there for weeeeks. so i called him and talked to him 2 weeks ago and tried to set a appoinment he he was quick to get off the phone. so last weekend we were drinking at my boys house and came across the add again,called him he was very talkative this time it was funny first question was where were we going to do this class. he starts giving me directions to my spot. so i play dumb,next question was what bike do i use he says i have to bring my own bike.his stunt bike was sold and only has a 08 gixxer.i told him i only have a 04 gixxer 1000 stock. he said perfect he can teach me all the techniques on that bike if i dont mind. he told me he could ride a wheelie from hazel to sunrise which is about 2 mi on the freeway. wow.
i ask him if he can teach me circles he says no but his friend can. this whole time he is on speaker phone. now he is just rambled on about himself for days about how sick his wheelies are :bs and finally i tell him i have to go and ill call him this weekend he tells me just come out and i wont be dissapointed.
pretty funny shit
jmo

Unknown_Tom 01-28-2009 12:45 PM

[quote=jmo;3754997]super funny ad been on there for weeeeks. so i called him and talked to him 2 weeks ago and tried to set a appoinment he he was quick to get off the phone. so last weekend we were drinking at my boys house and came across the add again,called him he was very talkative this time it was funny first question was where were we going to do this class. he starts giving me directions to my spot. so i play dumb,next question was what bike do i use he says i have to bring my own bike.his stunt bike was sold and only has a 08 gixxer.i told him i only have a 04 gixxer 1000 stock. he said perfect he can teach me all the techniques on that bike if i dont mind. he told me he could ride a wheelie from hazel to sunrise which is about 2 mi on the freeway. wow.
i ask him if he can teach me circles he says no but his friend can. this whole time he is on speaker phone. now he is just rambled on about himself for days about how sick his wheelies are :bs and finally i tell him i have to go and ill call him this weekend he tells me just come out and i wont be dissapointed.
pretty funny shit
jmo[/quote]

That's hilarious you should show up and act like you have no idea what you're doing do some pow pow's the start busting some shit out and be like "oh man you are such a good teacher." :LOL

jmo 01-28-2009 12:47 PM

i told him i might be able to borrow a mid cal stunner bike and were gonna show up and film the comedy.
jmo

-SKETCHY- 01-28-2009 12:48 PM

this is great stuff

Ethiopian 01-28-2009 12:53 PM

[quote=Phillie Filler;3751223]:yeah :yeah WOW there killen them slow wheelies:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :whoopass: :whoopass:[/quote]

we should get them on the team hahaha.

Righteous 1 01-28-2009 02:20 PM

[quote=jmo;3755010]i told him i might be able to borrow a mid cal stunner bike and were gonna show up and film the comedy.
jmo[/quote]

:LOL I can't wait to see the vid and hear how this turns out! :LOL

Griffy 01-28-2009 03:43 PM

[quote=jmo;3755010]i told him i might be able to borrow a mid cal stunner bike and were gonna show up and film the comedy.
jmo[/quote]
:yeah il buy that video! thats gona be the fire right there... how often does somone get a golden opportunity to do somthin that funny? :apimp

OnPoint 01-28-2009 06:40 PM

[quote=MikeOnTheBike;3751208]

so I got pissed and flagged his ad on craigslist and it got removed cause it's BS like this that makes us ALL look bad.

so fast forward and I see the ad on craiglist again a few days back, so I checked out his e-mail address searched it on myspace and surprise surprise it's a private profile. so I sent a request and got added and did some research and got the pictures above and the video clip below. <a href="[/quote]

Wow you are one dedicated mother fucker. You should be a detective, that is some good investigating. Well done on calling this fool out. To bad there is no face shot of him to put on blast. That is fuck'n hilarious. :LOL

MikeOnTheBike 01-28-2009 08:05 PM

[quote=OnPoint;3755883]Wow you are one dedicated mother fucker. You should be a detective, that is some good investigating. Well done on calling this fool out. To bad there is no face shot of him to put on blast. That is fuck'n hilarious. :LOL[/quote]

oh yeah??? thanks buddy. I basically raised myself, so I guess I didn't raise any dummies!! LOL

face shot?? for reals?? ask and you shall recieve!!

[IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/MIKEontheBIKE/hey/l_fcf7f3c6a92c457cbd4d2fd4abdcec1b.jpg[/IMG]

MikeOnTheBike 01-28-2009 08:08 PM

jmo[/quote]

DO IT DO IT!!!!:cheers :cheers :LOL :LOL I want first dibs on watching the video PLEASE!!!!!!!!

on another note the pow pow videos if you guys have not noticed are all going UP highway 50 towards south lake tahoe UPHILL!!!!!!!!

MikeOnTheBike 01-28-2009 08:11 PM

[quote=jmo;3754997]super funny ad been on there for weeeeks. so i called him and talked to him 2 weeks ago and tried to set a appoinment he he was quick to get off the phone. so last weekend we were drinking at my boys house and came across the add again,called him he was very talkative this time it was funny first question was where were we going to do this class. he starts giving me directions to my spot. so i play dumb,next question was what bike do i use he says i have to bring my own bike.his stunt bike was sold and only has a 08 gixxer.i told him i only have a 04 gixxer 1000 stock. he said perfect he can teach me all the techniques on that bike if i dont mind. he told me he could ride a wheelie from hazel to sunrise which is about 2 mi on the freeway. wow.
pretty funny shit
jmo[/quote]

hahahah only 2 miles??? is that all?? :LOL hahahah I also noticed on his profile a comments about a buddy cominng up to help him break in his new engine, musta blown one up doing 12,000 rpms for miles with no oil. hahahah

Zarrell 01-28-2009 08:16 PM

Ha ha ha that's hilarious. Awsome opportunity, gotta film that for us when you rape him [IMG]http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.stuntlife.com/get/forums/images/smilies/LolLolLolLol.gif[/IMG]