Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   Loose Cannons "Wheelies and Stuff" (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/223656-loose-cannons-wheelies-stuff.html)

StuntTard 06-15-2008 07:38 PM

Loose Cannons "Wheelies and Stuff"

It's an oldie... Does anybody have a copy I can buy or know where I can get my hands on one???

JFULLGSXR750 06-16-2008 12:45 AM

Re: Loose Cannons "Wheelies and Stuff"

jimmy has a copy i think

imafrogg420 06-16-2008 01:47 AM

yea I did I just borrowed it. just borrow it from someone its not worth buying:2cents

JFULLGSXR750 06-16-2008 05:10 PM

[quote=imafrogg420;3345719]yea I did I just borrowed it. just borrow it from someone its not worth buying:2cents[/quote]
i thought you kept it on your mantle?

DLISH 06-16-2008 10:55 PM

killer soundtrack still

imafrogg420 06-17-2008 02:08 AM

[quote=JFULLGSXR750;3346699]i thought you kept it on your mantle?[/quote]

yea next to my bag of earwax:LOL

StuntTard 06-19-2008 02:50 AM

[quote=imafrogg420;3347579]yea next to my bag of earwax:LOL[/quote]
LOL, Jimmy you're a trip hahahaha

RecklessDan 06-30-2008 05:17 PM

Lol....

ogsuperman 12-27-2008 12:38 AM

lol, just hit me up matt im having it converted to dvd soon to throw in with the part 2 new release,so ill have extras soon enough:yeah

as for buying it,hope you still got a vcr! lol

figures the usual hater squids would chime in on this thread,fags will be fags!:shruggs

always hatein what they cant be:nono

starboynky 12-27-2008 01:42 AM

i got it...on tape tho..

Robbie 12-27-2008 02:32 AM

[QUOTE=ogsuperman;3699889]lol, just hit me up matt im having it converted to dvd soon to throw in with the part 2 new release
[/QUOTE]

is it going to have hot foot down kick stand wheelies in it? :nono :whoopass: :nono 60 minutes of tank burnouts :LOL

its not the 90's anymore...hang it up oldman! :2cents

imafrogg420 12-27-2008 09:17 PM

[quote=Robbie;3699978]is it going to have hot foot down kick stand wheelies in it? :nono :whoopass: :nono 60 minutes of tank burnouts :LOL

its not the 90's anymore...hang it up oldman! :2cents[/quote]

what you talking about robbie I've been waiting to see an hours worth of fag drags and tank burnouts :lmao :lol

RustyStunts 12-28-2008 01:32 AM

hey atleast they have a video that ppl still want so stop hating......

why cant we all just smoke a bong lol

RustyStunts 12-28-2008 01:33 AM

:apimp mt fo sho

ogsuperman 12-28-2008 01:44 AM

[QUOTE=Robbie;3699978]is it going to have hot foot down kick stand wheelies in it? :nono :whoopass: :nono 60 minutes of tank burnouts :LOL

its not the 90's anymore...hang it up oldman! :2cents[/QUOTE]

lol you still wont leave the house huh robbie you pussy!

maybe if you did youd see i stop droppin the foot over a month ago fool.
all in all i learned more in one season of this new style then all you and your fag friends have in your lifes!!

stay in your moms basement pussy cause you know if you show your face anywhere youll jus get slaped like the little girl you are!

i love the way you and your fag friends stalk all my posts and threads on every site i visit! :whoopass: your such a loser,mommas boy

also chicago riders is a fag site and blows balls!!!!
you wanna start shit on here and have the rest of the real riders speak up and slam you and your site as well???

goodluck kids:whoopass: :nono

i love it when squids speak up,its entertainment for real riders!

ogsuperman 12-28-2008 01:55 AM

[QUOTE=imafrogg420;3700769]what you talking about robbie I've been waiting to see an hours worth of fag drags and tank burnouts :lmao :lol[/QUOTE]

you and robbie will be foaming at the mouths to see it to! lol

squids

ogsuperman 12-28-2008 01:57 AM

[QUOTE=RustyStunts;3700936]hey atleast they have a video that ppl still want so stop hating......

why cant we all just smoke a bong lol[/QUOTE]

because squids and little kids will always be around to hate!

i dont mind rusty,these dumbass's are doing my pr work for me!

just like they did on cr,just like i said i was gonna do!!!

dumbass's dont even realize when they got played and now they still keep working for me,shit i cant buy this kinda pr work!

ill reply to there dumb shit all day long and let them keep rolling! lmao

thanks pussys!:cheers

TiGGzR1 12-28-2008 05:36 PM

[quote=Robbie;3699978]is it going to have hot foot down kick stand wheelies in it? :nono :whoopass: :nono 60 minutes of tank burnouts :LOL

its not the 90's anymore...hang it up oldman!

TiGGzR1 12-28-2008 05:38 PM

obbie u pussy ass bitch. All u do is talk shit. Ur fucking mommys boy ass cant do half the shit jamie does. U think ur fuckin cool, u think people like u. The truth is people hate u all over the world. I wish u wld have stepped the fuck up for ur beat down. Ur scared of a bitch like me. Id fuck u up so bad ur mommy will cry for her lill bitch ass boy in icu. Fuckin kill urself u lil fat fuck. Ur y this site sucks ass just like cr. Go abead report me, get me banned from here. I dont give a rat ass. Im still gonna fuck u up when i see u. Pussy didnt show all those times i called u out, callin u again bitch. I know where to find u. Go fuck another donkey jackass.

MT B RRUTHLESS 12-28-2008 07:29 PM

HAHAHAHA I rode my ass off today and it felt great .all this is between all of you but i have to say this i love ridin and you cant stop me to do what im about to do. but i do what i can do when i can do it...:LOL :hello