Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   Longest Quad Wheelie Ever on Bmore City Streets....pretty crazy! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/218087-longest-quad-wheelie-ever.html)

JohnR 04-08-2008 10:21 AM

Longest Quad Wheelie Ever on Bmore City Streets....pretty crazy!

[URL]http://www.bmorex.com/?q=node/521[/URL]:nono

STUNTR1C 04-08-2008 11:55 AM

Re: Longest Quad Wheelie Ever on Bmore City Streets....pretty crazy!

thats funny i think hes rockin a sock on his left foot

Turtle 04-08-2008 12:08 PM

uggghhhh....killin it son, can't wait to get out on the streets with those wild ass dudes

JohnR 04-08-2008 12:17 PM

yeah i missed it the first time....we should even try to get in touch with them ahead of time ya know..:cheers

Towlieee 04-08-2008 12:28 PM

That's about.. NOT COOL. :LOL

I got like 4 friends in my town that can CATCH balance point on a sport bike.. ANd NO one here can scrape tail or do circles except me...

Yet I know at LEAST 15 people that can, and have, wheelied a quad for over 4 miles lol

J150 04-08-2008 12:35 PM

Looks fun only reason I wouldnt ride with them myself is they might jak you I seen them jak some other who werent 120 clock boys just random dudes riding 80s but I like those flamingos lol

JohnR 04-08-2008 01:39 PM

[quote=Towlieee;3237195]That's about.. NOT COOL. :LOL

I got like 4 friends in my town that can CATCH balance point on a sport bike.. ANd NO one here can scrape tail or do circles except me...

Yet I know at LEAST 15 people that can, and have, wheelied a quad for over 4 miles lol[/quote]
:shruggs

DirtyToes 04-08-2008 02:27 PM

lol...

nice

looked like he was gonna crash into the parked cars at 5:44

JohnnyBmore 04-08-2008 02:39 PM

[QUOTE=Towlieee;3237195]That's about.. NOT COOL. :LOL

Yet I know at LEAST 15 people that can, and have, wheelied a quad for over 4 miles lol[/QUOTE]

Im not a big fan of quads but dem Boy are strait G!!!

let me see your 15 peeps that can wheelie a quad take through a dense city like Bmore!! :shruggs
highway & city streets .... in one wheelie
pretty sick :2cents

Towlieee 04-08-2008 03:18 PM

[QUOTE=JohnnyBmore;3237392]Im not a big fan of quads but dem Boy are strait G!!!

let me see your 15 peeps that can wheelie a quad take through a dense city like Bmore!! :shruggs
highway & city streets .... in one wheelie
pretty sick :2cents[/QUOTE]

My friends enjoy life, they aren't squids.

They wear helmets and don't do it through heavy traffic :nono

Not saying my friends are better then him at wheelies. I'm just saying I could care less for quad wheelies! I'd rather see one race, or on fire, then doing a wheelie

Lethal Rider 04-08-2008 03:51 PM

man if I did that in any town or city by where I live the CHP and the Local Pigs will on me with 5 mins

JohnnyBmore 04-08-2008 05:16 PM

[QUOTE=Lethal Rider;3237456]man if I did that in any town or city by where I live the CHP and the Local Pigs will on me with 5 mins[/QUOTE]

thats my point .....

Not that I like quads !! our think their the shit ....lol Mr towlieee .... lol :shruggs

CarpeDiem 04-08-2008 05:33 PM

[QUOTE=Towlieee;3237422]
Not saying my friends are better then him at wheelies. I'm just saying I could care less for quad wheelies! [/QUOTE]

I thought it was kinda entertaining... at least for the shock value of seeing quads and dirt bikers kill it on the street with no helmets was pretty shocking. haha.

GORBO 04-08-2008 06:48 PM

Vid is tight, I think you need to understand how Bmore is to fully apprieciate this video, and some people just wont get it. its alot different then sunday at the k-mart lot out in missouri

inner city footage is raw and exciting. PERIOD.

sdfkillz 04-08-2008 07:48 PM

if you cant appreciate the sheer ganstaism of what those boys are doing then youre a flamer. i will never get on a quad and i laugh at anyone that thinks stunting one in a lot is super cool. i also wear a helmet whenever i ride. baltimore is the most gangster ass city ive ever had the pleasure to ride in, and ive ridden all over this country, minus west coast. these dudes do not give a fuck about anything, theyre tearing ass on 2 stroke dirtbikes and quads through baltimore riding wheelies right by the cops.....you cant get any more illegal than that. im sorry for anyone thats mr joe good citizen and wants to see our "sport" on espn bumpin elbows with tony hawk, but i for one appreciate dudes that just do shit theyre own way and dont give a fuck about following some bullshit rules. i dont recomend anyone do what they do, and i wouldnt do it but im glad someone is. i think we as stunters need to be careful who were calling squids as we ourselves are a minority in the motorcycle world and 90% of the dudes involved with motorcycles would call a dude doing a wheelie in a tshirt a squid.

Standupnfall 04-08-2008 08:09 PM

Stop the Bucking!!! Hes got some balls though

mike1984 04-08-2008 08:19 PM

i could only take about he 1st 2 min of brap brap brap brap brap brap brap... the ONLY thing i give him props for is doing it in congested city streats

BIG-D 04-08-2008 08:21 PM

[QUOTE=Towlieee;3237195]That's about.. NOT COOL. :LOL

Yet I know at LEAST 15 people that can, and have, wheelied a quad for over 4 miles lol[/QUOTE]

Thats because you're the COOLEST! :YEAH

Towlieee 04-08-2008 09:17 PM

[QUOTE=BIG-D;3237767]Thats because you're the COOLEST! :YEAH[/QUOTE]

Oh you know it

I am the best in the US

You see my claim it everywhere!

:nono

BIG-D 04-08-2008 09:24 PM

[QUOTE=Towlieee;3237838]Oh you know it

I am the best in the US

You see my claim it everywhere!

:nono[/QUOTE]
Note to self....

1. When triing tu mak a gr8 cumbak us correct grammar.

2. Take a joke.

3. Back to the lot.