Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   J-Boogie 'Crazy In Seattle' Clip (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/214142-j-boogie-crazy-seattle.html)

J-Boogie 02-19-2008 05:48 AM

J-Boogie 'Crazy In Seattle' Clip

Well we wanted to drop this video over a year ago, its all old footage but still good, its got me back when I was on my blue/whitef4i, red/black f4i, and my primer grey f4i, yeah I had lots of f4i's... along with Hollywood B, Hawaiian Dave and Dirty-D amongst other local names

This is from a section called "trick Tip" It is my personal opinion on how to do a SS wheelie while every one's theory on how to do a trick varies mine works best for me and I picked this trick because I feel it a stepping stone to everything else, A good one for the expierenced NEWBIES to study.

[SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]In this clip is me on the red/black f4iand blue/white f4i and dirty-D on the blue 636[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I really enjoy watching this older footage cause it reminds me of how far I and every rider from my state has come to this day with our riding abilities, its a documented journal of my progression if you will, remeber I been stunting since AUG. '05' so the time I get on a bike from that date to now is minimal with the Seattle WA, Weather madness and a full time job, I am very proud of WA stunters and what we have become. When I started this stuff I was just a fan buying Street Fighter videos watching them in my doorm room:cheers

...enjoy

video comming to a bike store near you.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5HKuZjNDE[/url]

StrictlyStunt 02-19-2008 06:03 AM

Re: J-Boogie 'Crazy In Seattle' Clip

lookin good man!

J-Boogie 02-19-2008 07:01 AM

I Miss my f4i sometimes The very last time I rode it was XDL In Long Beach last year...

Time to get to footage on the 636 with all the newness going down on it:YEAH

nevaholdback 02-19-2008 07:55 AM

They betta get da E.R. ready...:LOL them squids r finna take dat 2 da head :banghead but hey they gotta learn somehow, good vid overall :YEAH :cheers .

-SKETCHY- 02-19-2008 08:04 AM

nice vid. you just kept rambling though:LOL :cheers

J-Boogie 02-19-2008 09:06 AM

hahaha ^^^^ what can I say I love to ramble and crash in front of cameras:aplaya

Insane J 02-19-2008 09:50 AM

nice one :cheers

tigroo 02-19-2008 12:27 PM

those blindside strangler o's looked good, first time i get to see some on video Lol

-SKETCHY- 02-19-2008 12:33 PM

[QUOTE=tigroo;3168161]those blindside strangler o's looked good, first time i get to see some on video Lol[/QUOTE]

+1...those where fucking nasty!!!!:YEAH

J-Boogie 02-19-2008 12:35 PM

[QUOTE=tigroo;3168161]those blindside strangler o's looked good, first time i get to see some on video Lol[/QUOTE]

im doing all kinds of neat variations with them now, we had a couple dry days in seattle and i was able to step up my game, im so grateful fro that.

but its raining again...If only i could live somewhere dry....oh the possibilties:YEAH :cheers :LOL

thanx T man for the compliments

-SKETCHY- 02-19-2008 12:56 PM

[QUOTE=J-Boogie;3168171]im doing all kinds of neat variations with them now, we had a couple dry days in seattle and i was able to step up my game, im so grateful fro that.

but its raining again...If only i could live somewhere dry....oh the possibilties:YEAH :cheers :LOL

thanx T man for the compliments[/QUOTE]

You still wanting a master?

Johnnie Do 02-19-2008 01:12 PM

+1

Now i go out and practice the seatstander! :YEAH

:LOL

Kliewer 02-19-2008 02:00 PM

Can't wait to see some footage from you on the 636. Definately crazy skills man.

numberTWO 02-19-2008 07:53 PM

didn't you retire??? heh j/k dog lookin good

Scott- 02-19-2008 08:15 PM

cool clip

J-Boogie 02-20-2008 02:00 AM

[QUOTE=Johnnie Do;3168209]+1

Now i go out and practice the seatstander! :YEAH

:LOL[/QUOTE]

dont still my seatstander skillz:nono

Im trying to take your 1 hand hc circle skill:cheers

J-Boogie 02-20-2008 02:18 AM

[QUOTE=numberTWO;3168744]didn't you retire??? heh j/k dog lookin good[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was so close to quitting, I had no where to ride no one to ride with and it rains 8 months out of the year here:banghead

So I sold my f4i and didnt ride for about 4 maybe 5 months and got the itch to ride, picked up a 05 636 started liking the new challenge then picked up a 03 636 (current bike), Now I have 1 good spot to ride at with no worries of loosing it and 2 guys to ride with,

I say for the past couple of months with having a nice place to ride and a couple of people to ride with I have found new dedication.

of course all you AZ fellas and the O-town gangsters helped light my fire:cheers

Thanx:YEAH

J-Boogie 02-20-2008 02:20 AM

[QUOTE=Kliewer;3168260]Can't wait to see some footage from you on the 636. Definately crazy skills man.[/QUOTE]

Bro I cant wait to ride with you, any one killing a 636 gets my full RESPECT! shit is a different animal:aplaya

FreezeSBFreaks 02-20-2008 03:13 PM

Is that the 03 636 my an my buddy sold you? The black one? I wanted to stunt that bike out and buy it but didn't have the cash on hand, it hurt to see it go.

J-Boogie 02-21-2008 01:57 AM

[QUOTE=FreezeSBFreaks;3169948]Is that the 03 636 my an my buddy sold you? The black one? I wanted to stunt that bike out and buy it but didn't have the cash on hand, it hurt to see it go.[/QUOTE]

yup, that bike is tight as hell.

i got 2 of them, i sold the frame from the one i got from your bro, but im using its motor.