Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   "Teach" Totally Terrorizing, Tearing Tracy To Total Torture! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/201669-teach-totally-terrorizing-tearing.html)

Lethal Rider 09-18-2007 01:07 PM

Re: "Teach" Totally Terrorizing, Tearing Tracy To Total Torture!

Say it with me Teach.... WEST SIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol lol lol ... I saw u guys out there a couple weeks ago... Always entertaining to watch

RUS EXTREM 09-18-2007 01:08 PM

well done realy worked out stuff.

bdc_Marky 09-18-2007 01:18 PM

you can always count on teach putting on one hell of a show

Lethal Rider 09-18-2007 01:19 PM

LOL LOL u thanked the cops in the credit...ur killing me with that one Manny lol lol lol

fab. 09-18-2007 01:25 PM

I know it for years now but well.... Teach is THE best rider :cheers

Tony L 09-18-2007 01:42 PM

Manny i just watched it again... when i wasn't drunk at 4am and You/Tech really killed it its awesome video and riding.

I WANT THAT SPOT!

Sparks! 09-18-2007 02:23 PM

Awesome vid, can't wait till the next one :YEAH Love teaches style.

tigroo 09-18-2007 02:28 PM

by far the most energic ride i've ever seen, maybe pfeiffer might go against this but real not sure:apimp

everything looks perfect, u can feel the million training hourd behind this haha

props manny too, editing was great, such as camera job, all this looked real professionnal!!

DVD comin soon or what?

fab. 09-18-2007 02:31 PM

And what about the BMW ?

Send me your RR bro' !!! :shruggs

Manny 09-18-2007 02:55 PM

Thanks Everyone & Yes Teach is one SICK & on the edge rider!! Very Fun to watch!

Manny 09-18-2007 02:57 PM

[QUOTE=Tony L;2946979]Manny i just watched it again... when i wasn't drunk at 4am and You/Tech really killed it its awesome video and riding.

I WANT THAT SPOT![/QUOTE]

LOL....... When you were drunk it prolly looked like a lightning fast video....lol exept for the credits...lol

Manny 09-18-2007 03:10 PM

[QUOTE=tigroo;2947064]by far the most energic ride i've ever seen, maybe pfeiffer might go against this but real not sure:apimp

everything looks perfect, u can feel the million training hourd behind this haha

props manny too, editing was great, such as camera job, all this looked real professionnal!!

DVD comin soon or what?[/QUOTE]

I agree with the most Energetic Person!! Fo Sho.
Thanks for the camera work Props. No DVD coming out yet! But Im gonna start thinking about one in the near future. I Think I could put together 45 min to an hour of good "NEW" footage. With some good riders like Teach & Alex Flores it shouldnt take more than a few 60 minute Mini Dv's to put an hour long Video full of Adrenaline & Plenty of Fun...... Ill Post a Preview of Alex Flores's Video Clip that I kinda Started working on. Maybe tonight I will... Its Hillarious! Alex Could & should audition for.... So you think you could dance!! LOL

Manny 09-18-2007 03:14 PM

[QUOTE=Lukas;2946571]Its not the size, the video cant be longer than 10 min, just cut the credits out and it should work! So max 100mb AND 10 min! Good luck![/QUOTE]

I see.. Good to know!! Maybe Ill play with that tonight as well... Cant say an Old Dog cant learn new tricks... I Just did!!
Thanks Lukas,
Manny

E-DUB OM 09-18-2007 03:19 PM

YES YES YES. I LOVE THAT SHIT! Thats what Im talking about. Thats the kind of riding I like to see. On the edge non stop. Good stuff there pumper. Your killing it buddy. I say you ship the beamers back and tell em to watch the video lol.

Sick editing job Manolo. Every video gets better and better. Some of the shots in that video were sick mcnasty. Looks like your having fun with it bro. Thats good shit. The tracy spot will be legendary after all these vids :cheers

E

Z-UNIT 09-18-2007 03:29 PM

the "pop" on the stoppies is retarded

Lethal Rider 09-18-2007 03:36 PM

[QUOTE=E-DUB OM;2947188]The tracy spot will be legendary after all these vids :cheersE[/QUOTE]

:LOL and unless u know where its at squids will never find it...not something u just can come upon...and u cant hear shit from the main road :YEAH

jstuntlocke 09-18-2007 03:40 PM

[quote=E-DUB OM;2947188]YES YES YES. I LOVE THAT SHIT! Thats what Im talking about. Thats the kind of riding I like to see. On the edge non stop. Good stuff there pumper. Your killing it buddy. I say you ship the beamers back and tell em to watch the video lol.

Sick editing job Manolo. Every video gets better and better. Some of the shots in that video were sick mcnasty. Looks like your having fun with it bro. Thats good shit. The tracy spot will be legendary after all these vids :cheers

E[/quote]

come on guys, how many of "these vids" are there? I saw tracy got murdured and now this one, so what am I missing out on??

MikeNicelyFilms 09-18-2007 03:49 PM

[QUOTE=Manny;2946494]Thanks.... The hell with you tube !!!! I Prolly have too many vids on my free account...????? :shruggs[/QUOTE]

manny youtube has a timelimit also...so thats why its getting rejected...10 is the longest if im not mistaken....but all in great stuf...teach is a teacher to all...we can learn alot from him...

how you been manny..hows my edub doing..hope all is well..i need to come out there and see all you guys soon..i only see joey and d at shows or comps...need to come out like old days and hav some fun...

Paky 09-18-2007 03:54 PM

rear tire was new when he came on spot :LOL
sick ride, editing, camera :cheers

aaronloi 09-18-2007 04:03 PM

[QUOTE=Manny;2946486]You Tube is being gay... So Far 3 Rejections..... One tome 90 megs...2 nd time 75 megs... Im working on a 50 meg version right now. I tought it was suppose to be not larger than 100 megs. Not 50 megs....psssssssssssss:bs[/QUOTE]

I saw some people sign up with a "Directors" account, their videos in you tube goes up to 25 minute or more. Not sure how to get that account though. :shruggs