Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   Team G-Unit's first clip (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/195816-team-g-units-first.html)

Chin UR 07-20-2007 04:18 PM

Team G-Unit's first clip

First Team G-Unit clip from a little session we had at Einsenhower Park, LI.

just a taste...

[url]www.myspace.com/chinur[/url]
(its the secong video down on the right)

360boy 07-20-2007 04:39 PM

Re: Team G-Unit's first clip

gansta!

atnuts 07-20-2007 05:14 PM

good shit as usual

GeRiGiXXeR600 07-20-2007 06:46 PM

keepin it street! practise space should be higher :2cents

TheRomanSF415x 07-20-2007 06:49 PM

did 50cent himself think up of thsi concept or did you guys approach him with the idea??

either way good shit CHIN!!!

sativa lover 07-20-2007 07:10 PM

props for doing this whole sponsorship thing but 50 is a SNITCH! cant wait for THE GAME to sponsor some west coast fools! G-UNOT!

ksolo 07-20-2007 07:14 PM

tight

Manubi 07-20-2007 07:22 PM

thats it..

i going for the j.t. unit stunt team

(justin timberlake )

call ourselves the

crazy crackers

numberTWO 07-20-2007 07:38 PM

[QUOTE=sativa lover;2854495]props for doing this whole sponsorship thing but 50 is a SNITCH! cant wait for THE GAME to sponsor some west coast fools! G-UNOT![/QUOTE]

Keoki street ride tonight...40 riders and you are coming no excuses

TheRomanSF415x 07-20-2007 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=Manubi;2854510]thats it..

(justin timberlake )

call ourselves the

crazy crackers[/QUOTE]

:LOL :LOL :LOL

Standupnfall 07-20-2007 08:01 PM

Wink is back! Is he rocking wheels on his bar or what? Good to see Be-O-Be and Chin still together. Nice riding and the shirts are way diff

motopsyko32 07-20-2007 08:43 PM

nice video...

Constructive criticism... Team shirts look like something for a bowling team.. :(

va stunta 07-20-2007 09:40 PM

that pretty cool...the whole team idea.
so wink isnt a ruff ryder anymore?
nice vid...

villa76 07-20-2007 09:46 PM

[quote=Manubi;2854510]thats it..

(justin timberlake )

call ourselves the

crazy crackers[/quote]
That was sooo not funny!!!!! :2cents

JoeR1 07-20-2007 10:10 PM

[QUOTE=TheRomanSF415x;2854470]did 50cent himself think up of thsi concept or did you guys approach him with the idea??

either way good shit CHIN!!![/QUOTE]

I remember watching a show on his house here in CT that he bought from Mike Tyson and as soon as the cameras got to the house here comes 50 on a quad wheelieing it up and down the driveway, so it doesn't surprise me that he's showing interest in the sport...Good shit for the riders and the shows:shruggs , his name alone will pull in people that never even thought twice about watching stunters perform...he can potentially bring in big name sponsors too. Not to mention the roster of riders he's picked up. :apimp

Congrats guys...:cheers Long time coming and well deserved!

Standupnfall 07-20-2007 10:18 PM

[quote=JoeR1;2854739]I remember watching a show on his house here in CT that he bought from Mike Tyson and as soon as the cameras got to the house here comes 50 on a quad wheelieing it up and down the driveway, so it doesn't surprise me that he's showing interest in the sport...Good shit for the riders and the shows:shruggs , his name alone will pull in people that never even thought twice about watching stunters perform...he can potentially bring in big name sponsors too. Not to mention the roster of riders he's picked up. :apimp

Congrats guys...:cheers Long time coming and well deserved![/quote]

It might also expose people to his music who otherwise wouldnt hear him

JoeR1 07-20-2007 10:25 PM

You'd be surprised by who has 50 in their playlist, funniest shit I ever seen (Nascar 360) was an old Nascar driver (Mark Martin) going into a music store with his son who was a teenager, his son was looking for an ACDC CD and the father wanted the new 50:shruggs :LOL

Mr. Me Too 07-20-2007 10:39 PM

Say what you want about 50, but everything he touches turns to gold. Hope his stunt team does the same

360boy 07-20-2007 10:54 PM

[quote=Mr. Me Too;2854776]Say what you want about 50, but everything he touches turns to gold. Hope his stunt team does the same[/quote]

WURD....I AGREE IT IS WELL DESERVED!......LOTS OF HARD WORK PAIN MONEY AND SADLY LIVES LOST!......HOPE IT BLOWS THE FUK UP 10 FOLD:cheers !.......JUST LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN THE EARLY YEARS WITH RUFF RIDERS! ...IMAGINE IF IT POPPED OFF NOW!

Chin UR 07-21-2007 01:08 AM

[QUOTE=JoeR1;2854739]I remember watching a show on his house here in CT that he bought from Mike Tyson and as soon as the cameras got to the house here comes 50 on a quad wheelieing it up and down the driveway, so it doesn't surprise me that he's showing interest in the sport...Good shit for the riders and the shows:shruggs , his name alone will pull in people that never even thought twice about watching stunters perform...he can potentially bring in big name sponsors too. Not to mention the roster of riders he's picked up. :apimp

Congrats guys...:cheers Long time coming and well deserved![/QUOTE]

finally someone with a brain on this forum!! i basically couldn't said it better myself on what we are trying to do with the whole Team G-Unit thing.

Too bad you got little d!ck riddin fagots like Sativa Lover who just started stuntridin the past year and think they know everything.

You wanted to get WHO to sponser west coast riders???? GAME??? Whos that??? Ohhhhh yea thats that guy that USED do be on G-Unit's shit and sold 500 million on his first album... then his second one came and G G G G -UNOT EVEN CLOSE!!! Without 50 on his tracks just another one hit wonder...

Ohhh yea and keep hollerin' G-UNOT ha ha ha it's all good 50 owns that sh!t too so like 50 said "I Get Money" either way fagot.:LOL :LOL