Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   short clip of me crashing (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/188684-short-clip-me-crashing.html)

Guru 04-30-2007 01:59 PM

Re: short clip of me crashing

[QUOTE=Borne;2741255]Boo, work firewalls suck. Scott, I need the network to come and unblock this shit. :LOL[/QUOTE]

borne. if you get that 9duece help me find him a f4izzle my super duper nizzle

NYstunter636 04-30-2007 02:00 PM

[quote=NYstunter636;2741000]i can't hear the music cause im at work....:banghead.....it always better when you dont get fucked up and can laugh at it....props for holding on as long as you did tho....i would have bailed when you started kicking you foot out...[/quote]

i just got off of work...and the music made that clip so much better i've watched it a couple times just to hear the ending :LMAO:

Borne 04-30-2007 02:09 PM

[quote=Guru SF;2741269]borne. if you get that 9duece help me find him a f4izzle my super duper nizzle[/quote]

I've got a shit ton of F4easy parts...pretty much enough to build a bike. Think he'd be up for a trade?

I've got a frame, swing arm and subframe painted a pretty sweet looking green (think its HOK, ford had it done), got the chrome wheels coming from willy, a minty tank, motor (I think it'll be good for a while, thought it had a small knock before I switched, not sure what from....if it blows I'd help him buy a new one or something), wire harness, 60 tooth sprocket, 12 bar....pretty much everything minus misc. nuts and bolts, a cage and all the farings. Let me know what you think.

3824 04-30-2007 02:09 PM

ouch buddy ... hope you can still do mandem after that tumble

3824 04-30-2007 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=Borne;2741284]I've got a shit ton of F4easy parts...pretty much enough to build a bike. Think he'd be up for a trade?

I've got a frame, swing arm and subframe painted a pretty sweet looking green (think its HOK, ford had it done), got the chrome wheels coming from willy, a minty tank, motor (I think it'll be good for a while, thought it had a small knock before I switched, not sure what from....if it blows I'd help him buy a new one or something), wire harness, 60 tooth sprocket, 12 bar....pretty much everything minus misc. nuts and bolts, a cage and all the farings. Let me know what you think.[/QUOTE]

My garage looks like a bike salvage yard :banghead :LOL

Borne 04-30-2007 02:15 PM

[quote=scott3824;2741290]My garage looks like a bike salvage yard :banghead :LOL[/quote]

Wait until tonight......:LOL

Guru 04-30-2007 02:15 PM

[QUOTE=Borne;2741284]I've got a shit ton of F4easy parts...pretty much enough to build a bike. Think he'd be up for a trade?

I've got a frame, swing arm and subframe painted a pretty sweet looking green (think its HOK, ford had it done), got the chrome wheels coming from willy, a minty tank, motor (I think it'll be good for a while, thought it had a small knock before I switched, not sure what from....if it blows I'd help him buy a new one or something), wire harness, 60 tooth sprocket, 12 bar....pretty much everything minus misc. nuts and bolts, a cage and all the farings. Let me know what you think.[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure he would be down for that.... all he wants is a f4i now. hit him up and ask him.

scott... dont think im going to KOTS anymore......:banghead

but im still down for mandom anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jakesfords 04-30-2007 02:16 PM

that was the best

Suicidl 04-30-2007 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=Guru SF;2741296]

scott... dont think im going to KOTS anymore......:banghead

but im still down for mandom anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

you my friend are a tool box :whoopass:

i dont think i am coming up for Ride of the centry anymore :hello

sytfu_RR 04-30-2007 07:06 PM

dam for a sec I thought your foot was gonna get into the chain sprocket area..lol nice camera & editing work..haha

running amuck 04-30-2007 07:17 PM

[quote=s0nofg0d;2740527]haha music made it 4x better[/quote]
+1

KROHNSTUNTS 04-30-2007 07:25 PM

is your handbrake on the top?

Guru 04-30-2007 08:08 PM

[QUOTE=KROHNSTUNTS;2741765]is your handbrake on the top?[/QUOTE]

yep... :apimp :hello

Street Warrior 04-30-2007 08:50 PM

[CENTER][moveup][SIZE="7"][B]When Cheater Pegs Attack!!![/B][/SIZE] [/moveup][/CENTER]

Guru 04-30-2007 09:34 PM

[QUOTE=Street Warrior;2741844][CENTER][moveup][SIZE="7"][B]When Cheater Pegs Attack!!![/B][/SIZE] [/moveup][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

:monkey on you

Street Warrior 04-30-2007 10:25 PM

:LOL

I've got nothing against cheater pegs. I've been meaning to put one on my bike. Never seen dual cheater pegs before though. Look like they keep you pretty loose on the bars, but yeah it also looked like the left one jacked you in your leg pretty good.

KILLA600RR 04-30-2007 10:31 PM

Wow!!!

KROHNSTUNTS 04-30-2007 10:57 PM

see i was just talkin to people about hb on top and everyone tells me it is a bad idea.. i am just learning to slow down spreaders and hc but i think i would like the hb up higher

Guru 04-30-2007 11:13 PM

[QUOTE=KROHNSTUNTS;2741962]see i was just talkin to people about hb on top and everyone tells me it is a bad idea.. i am just learning to slow down spreaders and hc but i think i would like the hb up higher[/QUOTE]

i love it on top.... me and my whole team and alot of other guys around here rock it that way also.

makes it really easy for hb coasters and stuff. then when you do coaster combo's its even better because i have alot of grip!!

-ChaOs- 04-30-2007 11:47 PM

You have a cage for it too, I still have that FI one and its yours asshat!!