Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   Holla Blox!!!not Lots!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/149848-holla-blox-not-lots.html)

BULLO 900 01-12-2006 04:01 AM

Holla Blox!!!not Lots!!!!

SO MY LITTLE CHINNESE BUDDY CHIN ON THE EAST COAST HAS BEEN POSTING UP ALOT OF PARKINLOT VIDEOS.........SO I THOUGHT I WOULD POST UP SOME OF MY PRACTICE SPOTS...........THA STREETS ARE OUR PRACTICE SPOTS.....

P.S. DON'T GET IT TWISTED ME AND MY CREW ARE THE ONLY KATS ON THA WEST KILLIN THE STREETS ON A DAILY.......ALL OTHERS ARE FAKE'N THE FUNK!!!

YOU KNOW WHO U ARE :LOL

[url]www.bullogotblox.com/videos/HOLLA_BLOX_SEGMENT.wmv[/url]

Nick Apex 01-12-2006 04:03 AM

Re: Holla Blox!!!not Lots!!!!

thats right, sick! someone said nicks new bike is registered and legal, something about him not having an excuse to come and ride the dirty dirty with you.. Love it bullo!

Insane J 01-12-2006 04:14 AM

Real nice clip :YEAH But are those bike ensuranced ?

Brian V 01-12-2006 04:19 AM

Tight sh!t as usual!!!!!

Darius 01-12-2006 04:26 AM

[url]www.myspace.com/darius240z[/url]

you cant kill these street cause I already killed that shit 5 years ago, you just riding on road kill!!

BULLO 900 01-12-2006 04:40 AM

GET REAL SON...WE KILLED THE SAME STREETS AT THE SAME TIME ...THE ONLY DIFFERENCE I NEVER QUIT.....JUST CUZZ YOU RIDE 1 DAY OUT OF THE YEAR TO MAKE A DVD DON'T GIVE U STREET CREDIT.....SON YOUR STREET CREDIT WAS GONE AFTER SERVIN IT UP 2 :LOL ...... NO ONE KNOWS WHO U ARE ON THE STREETS ANYMORE....STICK TO LOTS WHERE ITS FLATLAND SON.... JUST LIKE LAKELAND THE STREETS HOLD U BACK....COME TO MY HOOD AND YOU'LL GET YOUR WIG PEEL'T :twofinger

[url]WWW.BULLGOTBLOX.COM[/url] ......FOR REAL STREET LIFE!!!

racemaniac 01-12-2006 07:57 AM

wheelies on the cerb :D

DENIRO600 01-12-2006 10:13 AM

BLOX! PLAYA! BLOX! :apimp

louisvillerider 01-12-2006 10:13 AM

[QUOTE=BULLO 900]GET REAL SON...WE KILLED THE SAME STREETS AT THE SAME TIME ...THE ONLY DIFFERENCE I NEVER QUIT.....JUST CUZZ YOU RIDE 1 DAY OUT OF THE YEAR TO MAKE A DVD DON'T GIVE U STREET CREDIT.....SON YOUR STREET CREDIT WAS GONE AFTER SERVIN IT UP 2 :LOL ...... NO ONE KNOWS WHO U ARE ON THE STREETS ANYMORE....STICK TO LOTS WHERE ITS FLATLAND SON.... JUST LIKE LAKELAND THE STREETS HOLD U BACK....COME TO MY HOOD AND YOU'LL GET YOUR WIG PEEL'T :twofinger

[url]WWW.BULLGOTBLOX.COM[/url] ......FOR REAL STREET LIFE!!![/QUOTE]

i don't know any riders who don't know who Darius is :rolleyes:
the video was tight, but there was nothing in there to split any wiggs....NO IM NOT HATING....some good riding, and on the streets.....which is the shit that gives us stunters a bad name...especially riding wheelies on the sidewalks, and doing circles/doughnuts in the intersections :hello
i did enjoy watching some streets for a change though :2cents

Poulpe 01-12-2006 10:24 AM

:YEAh ruff rider freeride :YEAH

DIRTYDEK 01-12-2006 10:44 AM

Yo bullo! The only time your bike should be near the street, is if its in the back of a truck, with your seatbelt on, obeying all traffic laws,driving safely to a parkin lot! Also, only walkin is permitted on sidewalks,keep your laces tied to avoid any possible danger and dont j-walk,keep it safe! The parkin lot coalition might get upset!

Darius 01-12-2006 10:45 AM

[QUOTE=BULLO 900]GET REAL SON...WE KILLED THE SAME STREETS AT THE SAME TIME ...THE ONLY DIFFERENCE I NEVER QUIT.....JUST CUZZ YOU RIDE 1 DAY OUT OF THE YEAR TO MAKE A DVD DON'T GIVE U STREET CREDIT.....SON YOUR STREET CREDIT WAS GONE AFTER SERVIN IT UP 2 :LOL ...... NO ONE KNOWS WHO U ARE ON THE STREETS ANYMORE....STICK TO LOTS WHERE ITS FLATLAND SON.... JUST LIKE LAKELAND THE STREETS HOLD U BACK....COME TO MY HOOD AND YOU'LL GET YOUR WIG PEEL'T :twofinger

[url]WWW.BULLGOTBLOX.COM[/url] ......FOR REAL STREET LIFE!!![/QUOTE]

fool only street you got is Sesame Street :LOL
[IMG]http://www.servinitup.com/gallery/albums/stuff/BLT_sesame_street_hero.jpeg[/IMG]

Joey D 01-12-2006 10:58 AM

Unreal... Loved it. I'd rather watch one of those a week then all the parking lot stuff.. :hello

My favorite part was the christ..... :LOL

BULLO 900 01-12-2006 11:00 AM

[QUOTE=louisvillerider]i don't know any riders who don't know who Darius is :rolleyes:
the video was tight, but there was nothing in there to split any wiggs....NO IM NOT HATING....some good riding, and on the streets.....which is the shit that gives us stunters a bad name...especially riding wheelies on the sidewalks, and doing circles/doughnuts in the intersections :hello
i did enjoy watching some streets for a change though :2cents[/QUOTE]

Since your from the country and you really don't know what its like to live on the west coast i'm not gonna take that as hating....BAD NAME, ALL STUNTERS HAVE A BAD NAME...THIS IS NOT A SPORT.....THIS IS ILLEGAL RIDING ANYWHERE U GO,LOTS STREETS WHATEVER,,,I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SPONSORS OR WHAT IMAGE I PORTREY..........THIS IS FOR FUN :YEAH

nickalltogether 01-12-2006 11:08 AM

[QUOTE=Rumpshaker]
My favorite part was the christ..... :LOL[/QUOTE]
I was thinkin' the same thing... i was like "how the hell did that get in there?"

Schwartz 01-12-2006 11:14 AM

Uttt!!

What now??

SCOTT_Chychul 01-12-2006 11:22 AM

Hows the weather down there ? I want to hit some streets now :apimp

M-One 01-12-2006 12:28 PM

Bullo Bullo Bullo!!! Fu@k lots Get Blox's!!!!! Bring it back to where it came from.

HOLLA!!!

nags 01-12-2006 12:38 PM

good shit.. we haven't had a good street session down here in a long time

f4stunna 01-12-2006 12:43 PM

not hatin at all cuase i loved both videos......

but there is a huge difference between rockin the ghetto's where cops got there hands full as it is and rockin small towns where the cops have NOTHING to do (something i learned first hand in bmore)