Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   Old stuntfest video (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/139228-old-stuntfest-video.html)

~Carms~ 08-30-2005 09:07 AM

Re: Old stuntfest video

[QUOTE=nags]you're right.........

several times a day :twofinger[/QUOTE]
Dont you have some dog poop to go clean up?

~Carms~ 08-30-2005 09:09 AM

[QUOTE=RONNIE]you should make todds eyes and lips glow a lil and put his name on it so he can have one of them there avatars. just a thought.lol[/QUOTE]
Whats up with yours Ronnie?? :shruggs I dont know how to make his lips and eyes glow.

RuntStunts 08-30-2005 09:09 AM

taht is funny though, you should doctor his up and send it back to him

MikeM 08-30-2005 09:12 AM

I have a 45 minute vid from that show that some guy on SBN made back in the day. If you guys like that kinda shit I should find a place to host it.

~Carms~ 08-30-2005 09:14 AM

[QUOTE=MikeM]I have a 45 minute vid from that show that some guy on SBN made back in the day. If you guys like that kinda shit I should find a place to host it.[/QUOTE]
DO IT!! :apimp

RuntStunts 08-30-2005 09:14 AM

bwahahahahahahahaha

let him shit his pants the first time he post. He'll be all like WTF????

~Carms~ 08-30-2005 09:16 AM

[QUOTE=telefonica600]bwahahahahahahahaha

let him shit his pants the first time he post. He'll be all like WTF????[/QUOTE]

I have to figure out what Im going to do with it first...I have a few things to do then Ill get with one of my partners in crime to get something together.. You have to use it for a day if I do it..Deal?

RONNIE 08-30-2005 09:17 AM

dont know how??did you have someone do your avatar for you?? no way them eyes are stock in that picture! lol

i figure if i leave my avatar like this long enuff, eventually i will be the only one with it.. that or im just too lazy, but humor me and lets go with the first one.

[QUOTE=~Carms~]Whats up with yours Ronnie?? :shruggs I dont know how to make his lips and eyes glow.[/QUOTE]

~Carms~ 08-30-2005 09:55 AM

[QUOTE=RONNIE]dont know how??did you have someone do your avatar for you?? no way them eyes are stock in that picture! lol

i figure if i leave my avatar like this long enuff, eventually i will be the only one with it.. that or im just too lazy, but humor me and lets go with the first one.[/QUOTE]
Eyes are custom contacts.. :twofinger They look that bright in sunlight as I was facing the window when I took the pic in the avatar... This is normal light..Got that Ronnie??
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Emrock/Promo%20Packet/carms22.jpg[/IMG]

RONNIE 08-30-2005 10:02 AM

whoa... dont shoot killer, i got it....haha

they just seemed a lil more INTENSE than eyes i normally see in humans.

i dont want any trouble.

~Carms~ 08-30-2005 10:09 AM

[QUOTE=RONNIE]

i dont want any trouble.[/QUOTE]
Why not???? :laughing I hear the short ones (a hum Darius) are the fiesty ones.. :twofinger

RONNIE 08-30-2005 10:17 AM

im too easy goin for all that.

one minute im tryin to get you to make todd an avatar..next minute im bout to have to whoop someones a$$. lol. darius got my back too! better check up girl..and stop flippin me off!! :twofinger

~Carms~ 08-30-2005 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=RONNIE]im too easy goin for all that.

one minute im tryin to get you to make todd an avatar..next minute im bout to have to whoop someones a$$. lol. darius got my back too! better check up girl..and stop flippin me off!! :twofinger[/QUOTE]
Ill get to Todds avatar later.. :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

RuntStunts 08-30-2005 10:26 AM

[QUOTE=~Carms~]I have to figure out what Im going to do with it first...I have a few things to do then Ill get with one of my partners in crime to get something together.. You have to use it for a day if I do it..Deal?[/QUOTE]

You got it lady.

Everything is custom with you.

i.e. paint on bike, aftermarket bolt on's for the love apples, and aftermarket bolt on eye color. What else?????

RONNIE 08-30-2005 10:26 AM

so not necessary.

~Carms~ 08-30-2005 10:29 AM

[QUOTE=RONNIE]so not necessary.[/QUOTE]

:laughing :laughing :laughing

~Carms~ 08-30-2005 10:30 AM

[QUOTE=telefonica600]You got it lady.

Everything is custom with you.

i.e. paint on bike, aftermarket bolt on's for the love apples, and aftermarket bolt on eye color. What else?????[/QUOTE]
NO paint on bike...

RONNIE 08-30-2005 10:31 AM

is cool though, i left some good ole feedback!

yer rep on this thread is bout to be busted! :laughing

playin hardball now.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ~Carms~ again."

LMGDAO!

~Carms~ 08-30-2005 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=RONNIE]is cool though, i left some good ole feedback!

yer rep on this thread is bout to be busted! :laughing

playin hardball now.[/QUOTE]
Trouble starter huh... keep it up punk... :twofinger I gotta run.. Ill check back in with you later..

RONNIE 08-30-2005 10:39 AM

dont rush...

copy cat...