Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   First litle movie, stoppie (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/124605-first-litle-movie-stoppie.html)

Lennartcok 05-03-2005 03:46 PM

First litle movie, stoppie

Ok, a friend filmed me doin' a stoppie on my mountain bike, it's my first clip on the web, don't expect mutch, footage is crap no music or shit, just a stoppie, hope you guys like it, for now it's my bike, pretty soon I'll start stunting a CBR 600: here's my site [url]www.motorcycle4ever.tk[/url] (click on the mountainbike hey)

GSE Nick 05-03-2005 03:52 PM

Re: First litle movie, stoppie

please tell me this is a joke :shruggs

Jessica Maine 05-03-2005 03:55 PM

[QUOTE=Lennartcok]Ok, a friend filmed me doin' a stoppie on my mountain bike, it's my first clip on the web, don't expect mutch, footage is crap no music or shit, just a stoppie, hope you guys like it, for now it's my bike, pretty soon I'll start stunting a CBR 600: here's my site [url]www.motorcycle4ever.tk[/url] (click on the mountainbike hey)[/QUOTE]

you're from belgium!!! I use to live there!!! :YEAH waterloo to be exact! :hello

I miss it out there... maybe some day i'll be back..

haha.. nice stoppie on the bicycle... now get a motorcycle and do it!! :apimp

Lennartcok 05-03-2005 03:55 PM

[QUOTE=GSE Nick]please tell me this is a joke :shruggs[/QUOTE]
Srry man, but that's all I got for now, a crappy video of me doin' a stoppie on my mountainbike, :( , I promise soon better will come!!!

Lennartcok 05-03-2005 03:56 PM

[QUOTE=RoadRashChic]you're from belgium!!! I use to live there!!! :YEAH waterloo to be exact! :hello

I miss it out there... maybe some day i'll be back..

haha.. nice stoppie on the bicycle... now get a motorcycle and do it!! :apimp[/QUOTE]
cops took my bike for now, so that's not gonna happen in a while, workin' on it though, gonna get a new bike

Jessica Maine 05-03-2005 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=Lennartcok]cops took my bike for now, so that's not gonna happen in a while, workin' on it though, gonna get a new bike[/QUOTE]

that sucks... well I hope you'll get one sooner than later! :fiddy

Cody W 05-03-2005 04:01 PM

[QUOTE=GSE Nick]please tell me this is a joke :shruggs[/QUOTE]
MODERATORS....please ban this guy....he is a dork with a gimp...HAHHAHAH

Jessica Maine 05-03-2005 04:02 PM

Cody fixed my SL name.... :aplaya

:laughing

post whore...

Lennartcok 05-03-2005 04:03 PM

[QUOTE=Cody W.]MODERATORS....please ban this guy....he is a dork with a gimp...HAHHAHAH[/QUOTE]
Tnx man :cheers :YEAH

Ryu 05-03-2005 04:08 PM

Ohh man, again...??? Damn copz , sorry for you bro :AWWWW :LOL

-FTP- :twofinger Street iz and will stay our playground!!! :YEAH

Jessica Maine 05-03-2005 04:10 PM

you should run over one of those big ass brown slugs you got out there in belgium doing a stoppie.. HAHAHA that would be more of an entertaining video clip!!! :YEAH

Lennartcok 05-03-2005 04:11 PM

[QUOTE=Ryu]Ohh man, again...??? Damn copz , sorry for you bro :AWWWW :LOL

-FTP- :twofinger Street iz and will stay our playground!!! :YEAH[/QUOTE]
Haha, hi Ryu, yeah indeed, AGAIN
Imma let the aprilia stay legal, the CBR600 is gonna change my life, let's see them try to catch me with that machine :laughing they'll be like " :shruggs what happened, where did he go?"

Jessica Maine 05-03-2005 04:12 PM

[QUOTE=Lennartcok]Haha, hi Ryu, yeah indeed, AGAIN
Imma let the aprilia stay legal, the CBR600 is gonna change my life, let's see them try to catch me with that machine :laughing they'll be like " :shruggs what happened, where did he go?"[/QUOTE]

:laughing :YEAH

Cody W 05-03-2005 04:12 PM

[QUOTE=RoadRashChic]Cody fixed my SL name.... :aplaya

:laughing

post whore...[/QUOTE]
i know you are but what am i.....pfft.. :laughing

Jessica Maine 05-03-2005 04:12 PM

[QUOTE=Cody W.]i know you are but what am i.....pfft.. :laughing[/QUOTE]

a bigger post whore :YEAH

Lennartcok 05-03-2005 04:13 PM

[QUOTE=RoadRashChic]you should run over one of those big ass brown slugs you got out there in belgium doing a stoppie.. HAHAHA that would be more of an entertaining video clip!!! :YEAH[/QUOTE]
Yeah, srry bout that :laughing , I will!!! I promise you, but I can't make my good clothes dirty, (my mom will get upset you know what I mean) :nono

Ryu 05-03-2005 04:14 PM

RRC used to live in Europe , COOL , ya see all the good stunnas come from europe , ....joke :LOL

Yeah , Im looking for sumthin heavier to , I thought about an f4 i S , or an R6 , dont know gotta scratch the money together :2cents Then it all be just :apimp :aplaya

Cody W 05-03-2005 04:15 PM

[QUOTE=RoadRashChic]a bigger post whore :YEAH[/QUOTE]
i know you are but what am i...... :fiddy

Lennartcok 05-03-2005 04:23 PM

[QUOTE=Cody W.]i know you are but what am i...... :fiddy[/QUOTE]
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE :apimp haha :LOL

Jessica Maine 05-03-2005 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=Ryu]RRC used to live in Europe , COOL , ya see all the good stunnas come from europe , ....joke :LOL
[/QUOTE]

yeah I lived there for 2 years.. I was a youngin' though... only for the ages 8 and 9... but I traveled all over the place ... italy.. germany, austria, you name it.. prolly been there....

Can Not WAIT to do it again!!! :fiddy