Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   DFW, TX Street Video - Check it out! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/124275-dfw-tx-street-video.html)

JasonS1 05-01-2005 02:08 AM

DFW, TX Street Video - Check it out!

Check out this video I put together of me and my buddies tearing up the streets of Dallas, TX a bit.

Now, this is the first video I've ever done, so keep that in mind when criticizing my editing. I just threw this together for me and my buddies, and then the guys over at 75 South were nice enough to host it for us, so I thought I'd share it.

I'm on my buddy's 954 for most of the video because my 900RR is down getting some powdercoating done. That should explain my garbage wheelies/stoppies. I'll have the RR back on the streets this weekend though and will be sure to get some more (and better!) footage.

Enjoy.

- Jason

[url]http://www.seventyfivesouth.com/videos/videoshostedforotherpeople/DFWstreetAnarchy.wmv[/url]

Wheelie Boy 05-01-2005 03:00 AM

Re: DFW, TX Street Video - Check it out!

kick ass video, only bad thing about it was the music. Street footage always kicks ass

T-Dubby 05-01-2005 03:06 AM

Nice vid man

JasonS1 05-01-2005 03:21 AM

[QUOTE=Wheelie Boy]kick ass video, only bad thing about it was the music. Street footage always kicks ass[/QUOTE]

I actually like the music..but to each their own, ya know?

I like the part right after the "Big Jason" slide where the music says "Get 'em Jay" right before I go into that small rev-limiter burnout. That was set up pretty well I thought.

- Jason

T-Dubby 05-01-2005 03:25 AM

[QUOTE=JasonS1]I actually like the music..but to each their own, ya know?

I like the part right after the "Big Jason" slide where the music says "Get 'em Jay" right before I go into that small rev-limiter burnout. That was set up pretty well I thought.

- Jason[/QUOTE]
Eh don't worry about what people think..make the vids for you. put what you like in them..My 2cents

JHooD231 05-01-2005 03:32 AM

I actually have that album..ITS A PIMP ASS VID MAN!!!!!!11

006LODBKNY 05-01-2005 03:35 AM

Always Good To See New Shit... Good Work Dudez.. Keep It 12.. Late.

JIMI 05-01-2005 04:55 PM

keep killin' the streets,nice vid man :YEAH

WHEELIEALEX 05-01-2005 05:13 PM

Pimp vid!

NYgsxr1000 05-01-2005 08:37 PM

Keep doing what u do..........the editing isn't bad at all........keep killing those streets!!

DumpState 05-01-2005 09:51 PM

Greg Fowler.....................................blocks?..................blocks???...............We do counties in Texas!!!

WiL 05-01-2005 09:56 PM

nice vid guys

mojo1094 05-02-2005 04:39 AM

looks good. and, if you wouldn't mind, just a little constructive criticizm.

invest in a camera mount, that will help some of the shaky cam views, but the editing was neat. i could still hear the bikes under the music. i love the sounds of the bikes. like, angels singing.

the only thing i didn't like in the vid though, was the FTP. BUT, i ranted about that already. you can find it somewhere on this forum. but hey, that's me. and i am, in fact, a jackass sometimes. so yeah.

overall, great stuff. stay safe out there, so we can see more.

Poulpe 05-02-2005 08:48 AM

sweet freestyle

JasonS1 05-02-2005 09:36 AM

"invest in a camera mount, that will help some of the shaky cam views, but the editing was neat. i could still hear the bikes under the music. i love the sounds of the bikes. like, angels singing."

Yeah, when I shot the video, I really wasn't planning to make a video out of it. In fact, the vast majority of those shots were taken by me as I was riding one-handed and shooting video at the same time. It's tough enough to frame the shot, yet alone hold the camera still while chasing down wheelies at 90mph+. But yeah, a camera mount would certainly help in the future.

- Jason

Turtle 05-02-2005 10:20 AM

looks good man.......was that big-t doing a hc scrape towards the middle of the vid?

JasonS1 05-02-2005 11:47 AM

No, that was Big Scott from Stunters.com scraping that high chair.

- Jason

weirdsteve 05-02-2005 12:47 PM

that shit reminded me of lvx 1

COOP1 05-02-2005 12:57 PM

Nice Vid guys...Always like to see the street stuff

JasonS1 05-02-2005 01:44 PM

[QUOTE=weirdsteve]that shit reminded me of lvx 1[/QUOTE]

I take that as a genuine insult Sir.

- Jason