Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Military Riders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/110-military-riders)
-   -   CRF50's in the barracks or dorms (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/110-military-riders/68708-crf50s-barracks-dorms.html)

covertwar 04-11-2004 12:51 PM

CRF50's in the barracks or dorms

I asked around, most people dont know what the hell a crf50 is. How do you people store that thing on base without anybody grabbing it up as a junior enlisted?

Angel Of Death 04-11-2004 01:03 PM

Re: CRF50's in the barracks or dorms

I almost bought one in Oki, totally should of. I would have kept it in my wall locker too, no one cared at Comm Squadon

Sean24 04-11-2004 01:10 PM

one of my buddies jason his SN on here is Splat keeps it sitting in his room next to his TV...nobody ever says shit about it...i shoulda kept my 80 in my room and maybe it wouldnt of got jacked

JOKER_OF_FFX 04-12-2004 01:59 AM

Fortunetly I get BAH so that not a problem. I wouldn't leave that thing by the bike rack. I already seen what damn barracks drunk do people $h!t that's left out.

covertwar 04-12-2004 11:44 AM

Shit so that means I gotta go overseas and by the time I come back stateside I'll be senior rnough to live off base, eh? I don't want to risk my bikes like that.

Reds929 04-20-2004 08:42 PM

You don't have to be senior to live off base here. A E-1 can get BAH. I keep my fiddy in a friends garage. Too many drunks in the barracks. You wouldn't believe some of the shit they do.

JOKER_OF_FFX 04-21-2004 10:58 AM

I've seen someone's bike pushed over and people that parked their bicycle at the bike racks get their $h!t fu(ked up too! Even with the bike locked up. #1 Rule living in the barracks don't leave your $h!t out.

Reds929 04-21-2004 02:52 PM

[QUOTE=JOKER_OF_FFX]I've seen someone's bike pushed over and people that parked their bicycle at the bike racks get their $h!t fu(ked up too! Even with the bike locked up. #1 Rule living in the barracks don't leave your $h!t out.[/QUOTE]

WORD!!!! Its sucks that people have to trash your shit. Some peoples kids man.... some peoples kids.

Angel Of Death 04-21-2004 10:29 PM

[QUOTE=JOKER_OF_FFX]I've seen someone's bike pushed over and people that parked their bicycle at the bike racks get their $h!t fu(ked up too! Even with the bike locked up. #1 Rule living in the barracks don't leave your $h!t out.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=PaleGreen]
Get off base housing if you can, if not invest in some good locks, or leave your stuff in your car... or just get out get a real life get a house and a garage, that'd be so much easier[/COLOR]

Reds929 04-26-2004 01:09 AM

Hey covert? Did you sign up? I'd just buy one now and get a small storage unit if I had too. They have them an all the bases that I've been to so far. I used to keep my KX in the one here at NAS Lemoore. It was like $15 a month. There is even a dirt bike track on base to ride on. Its pretty good too. Big enough jumps to whip and nac off of.

Sean24 04-28-2004 12:47 PM

[QUOTE=Reds929]You don't have to be senior to live off base here. A E-1 can get BAH. I keep my fiddy in a friends garage. Too many drunks in the barracks. You wouldn't believe some of the shit they do.[/QUOTE]
yea but with the marines u pretty much gotta be married or a e-4 or e-5

Reds929 04-28-2004 06:15 PM

[QUOTE=tt600guy]yea but with the marines u pretty much gotta be married or a e-4 or e-5[/QUOTE]

Unless your in a joint services squadron. I was in VFA-125 for about 3 years and the marines pretty much got the same treatment we did. Until they got a new top in the A/C division. Things changed a little then. But ot to much.