Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Military Riders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/110-military-riders)
-   -   Boot Camp War Stories (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/110-military-riders/40666-boot-camp-war-stories.html)

weirdsteve 10-28-2003 12:20 AM

Boot Camp War Stories

That boot camp thread reminded me of all the funny/f*cked up shit that I've seen on Parris Island. Share the stories- the DIs, the quarterdeck, the pit, platoon fights, damn firewatch, that night march through waist deep water, the unlocked footlocker. And I can't forget the F*ckin sand fleas. :FIGHT

covertwar 10-28-2003 12:27 AM

come on spill the stories you locked in you to help us the up and comings and lets get a good laugh too

weirdsteve 10-28-2003 01:02 AM

Ok, you asked for it, so I'm standin on line in my towel after all that STRIP NOW...DONE SIR DONE bullshit. My towel starts to slip off. I didn't feel like standin there butt ass naked in front of the platoon. So I move to catch the towel. I hadn't been on the island long and moving on line is not a good idea. So the DI sees me move from the other end of the squad bay. The f*cker runs over chews me out, grabs my towel, hits me in the head with it. Dizzy from being hit I stand there. I never moved on line again. The same asshole knocked a recruit out cold for not remembering to bring his cover outside. The DI got suspended for hitting that recruit. We never saw the recruit again.

weirdsteve 10-28-2003 01:38 PM

Good story I love to hear the hollywood stories. I got a blanket party story. The guy 3 racks down from me was strait up flamin gay. It was weird cause it seemed that as boot camp progressed the more gay he got. He was f*ckin up a little bit so some of the other recruits wanted to kick his ass or something at night. So one night they tie him to his rack and were about to commence with the beatin when the DI came runnin out of his hooch and prevented the whole thing from goin down. I slept through the entire thing. I was always tired as shit down there.---SEMPER FIDELIS

Darkmind 10-28-2003 06:14 PM

I got a few stories, but the one that sticks in my mind the most was one of the many nights i was on firewatch. One guy i knew buy face and name walked passed me going to the head with his boots and shine kit. When I was in boot camp a lot of us would stay up after hours too square away our stuff. About 10 or 15 min later i herd a choking sound or something like that. I ran into the head too find him hanging him self with his boot laces on one of the shower trees, I ran to the DI hut and pounded on the door and all I could do was point to the head I just didn't know what to say I had never seen anything like that before in person. I never saw him again, still to this day i'm not even sure that he lived the DIs carried him away and that was it.

JOKER_OF_FFX 10-28-2003 10:47 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by weirdsteve [/i]
[B]Good story I love to hear the hollywood stories. I got a blanket party story. The guy 3 racks down from me was strait up flamin gay. It was weird cause it seemed that as boot camp progressed the more gay he got. He was f*ckin up a little bit so some of the other recruits wanted to kick his ass or something at night. So one night they tie him to his rack and were about to commence with the beatin when the DI came runnin out of his hooch and prevented the whole thing from goin down. I slept through the entire thing. I was always tired as shit down there.---SEMPER FIDELIS [/B][/QUOTE]

We had fag in my bootcamp division that grabbed this dude ass in the galley while standing line for chow and this mofo didn't get booted out! :mad:
we had a guy that was tied up to his rack with dental floss:laughing :laughing

weirdsteve 10-28-2003 11:07 PM

Don't ask don't tell. Here's another story. We were on mess week or that r&r week. This dumb ass in my platoon gets caught stealing a sandwich. The f*cker got quarterdecked so hard he was foaming at the mouth. So then it was time for our fun since we all failed to prevent it. We start with push ups on our helmets. Then we play the INDY 500. The DIs make everyone put the racks in the middle of the squadbay. When I was on the island there were no mops, instead you run behind a towel to clean the floor. So the DIs through the trash cans full of water on the ground. Now we all run behind our towels, laping around the racks, this is the indy 500. DIs yelling the entire time. After a while recruits start to puke, so now your pushin someone else's puke. Recruits were fallen down bout to pass out and shit. Needless to say that night freakin blew. Any of you remember Mt. Sirabachi, when a dumb f*ck leaves the footlocker unlocked so the DIs make everyone through all their shit into one big pile. Then give the platoon 10 seconds to sort and clean it up. This was how I ended up with 20 pairs of boot socks.:twofinger :moon

Brandon96311 10-29-2003 07:43 AM

Broke my foot and went to MRP some dude who had been there for almost a year one said he was going to kill himself. I said cool and followed him to the back window of the second deck. He jumped out and made a huge thud. Got up embarressed came inside and went to sleep. Pretty funny shit.:laughing :laughing :laughing

Division1 Splat 10-29-2003 08:24 AM

that is the funniest sh!t ever.....:laughing :laughing

Darkmind 10-29-2003 11:32 AM

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

Division1 Splat 10-29-2003 02:41 PM

:laughing :jester :laughing

Jet 10-30-2003 05:37 PM

Heh, got alot. Basic was pure comedy.
Me and a couple of guys got bored one day and plotted that during chow we are gonna rebel against the no icecream/fatty cake rule.
So we get into the chow hall and were eating our lunch while watching the D.S's like a hawk, finally when they wern't looking we put 'Operation Frozen Freedom' into play, our whole table along with a few others ran up emptied out the Icecream bin and the two spinning desert racks, the plan was executed perfectly within 30 seconds everything was gone and we were sucessful! So we thought ;), the D.S's sort of noticed everything missing and we were front back going to names of icecream. :laughing

Front back going naked was an experience. :jester

weirdsteve 10-31-2003 12:46 PM

I heard that they finally got mops in Marine boot camp. That shit story reminds me when our DIs made a small recruit drink about three or four canteens and then wouldn't let him take a piss. It didn't take long for him to piss himself. But the f*cker had to be standing right next to me. :nono BULKHEAD...BULKHEAD AYE SIR...LINE...LINE AYE SIR...BULKHEAD...BULKHEAD AYE SIR...LINE...LINE AYE SIR....

Brandon96311 11-03-2003 03:19 AM

I love how once you have kids you call shit, poop. These stories are funny as hell.:laughing :laughing

Brandon96311 11-03-2003 03:23 AM

Got one from a guy that use to be a D.I.. A bunch of guys were fukin off in the head at night so he went to sleep in front of the door on their floor for the night. All the marines that had to piss were too scared to wake him up so they pissed in their canteens. First thing in the morning he got everyone on line to finish two to start the day. Needless to say there were a few sick ass marines that morning. Some of them actually gave it an effort to finish it so they would not get caught.:jester

Sean24 11-04-2003 08:18 AM

my Senior drill instructor graduated from the same high school as me, so my whole 3 months was one big horror story!:mad:

FlatAir2 11-04-2003 11:46 AM

Well this one isn't a horror story or anything, but...........So I am engaged to this girl that is going through basic training in the Air Force. About 3 weeks in to it, after getting a letter everyday and what not, I get my letter like usual. This one has something weird in it. The first sentence asks me about my Exgirlfriend in Georgia, which was my first base about 4 years before my Exfiance. I start tripping out after a few letters I find out that her T.I. (D.I.) was a guy I partied with when I was stationed in Georgia who now is actually telling her all the bad thing I did and telling her to not be with me cause "He was a much better guy for her". I wanted to fuking kill him, but anyways He saw a picture of her and I together in her personal drawer and was like "How do you know Shaun?" So needless to say when I went to her basic training graduation he and I had some words and by the way I had him standing there locked up calling me sir when I was done with him.................Sorry it was long I am horrible with stories and keep rambling.......................

LifeguardMeg 11-05-2003 10:06 PM

So is it way hard to have your gf go thru basic with you active duty? I mean, its totally awesome you support her. That takes alot, you get major snaps from me.

FlatAir2 11-06-2003 11:58 AM

Yeah, but that is why she is my EX-fiance..........She couldn't handle moving to Delaware with me because she was stationed in Las Vegas. So now she has a 1 month old from some dude who hit it and forgot it............

LifeguardMeg 11-06-2003 02:33 PM

Oh man that sucks. Sorry to hear that. :(